剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
the league MVP that year, is facing in 1962 America,
与此同时的鲍勃·库西
to Bob Cousy
却在另一个截然不同的美国
in a very different side of that America.
《福布斯》杂♥志♥决定给鲍勃·库西做个专访
"Forbes" magazine decided to do a story on Cousy,
于是找了个当地记者来采访我
so they hired a local guy to do the interview.
那人问我 "你觉得自己"
He commented to me, how does it feel
"是不是世界上最幸运的人?"
to be the luckiest man on the planet?
"为什么呢?"
Well, what happened?
"你能和鲍勃·库西一起打球"
Well, you get to play with Bob Cousy,
"他可是有史以来最伟大的篮球运动员"
the greatest basketball player that ever lived.
我说 "听好了"
I said, let me tell you something.
"库西的确是个了不起的篮球运动员"
Bob Cousy is a great basketball player.
"但他们才该庆幸我在这里"
These guys are lucky that I'm here.
"凯尔特人当初可不是跑到旧金山"
I says, they didn't come out to San Francisco
"来选我的 就因为他们想给"
to draft me because they wanted to give
"一个又高又壮的黑人小子一个机会"
this nice, tall, colored kid a break.
"我是个顶级球员"
I'm really good.
"我认为自己是伟大的球员"
I think I'm great.
"他们才是应该庆幸能和我一起打球的人"
And these guys are lucky to be playing with me.
"你知道吗? 在我加入之前"
I said, you know that they never won a championship
"他们从来没拿过总冠军"
before I got here.
职业篮球发展
鲍勃·库西的十年
作者 埃德·林恩
然后, 位记者写出了报道 文章里写——
He writes the story, and the story says
库西的凯尔特人队友们都爱他
all of Cousy's Celtic teammates love him
除了拉塞尔
except for Russell.
他嫉妒得发狂
He's insanely jealous.
女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
我为你们介绍最伟大的球员——鲍勃·库西
I give you the greatest-- Bob Cousy.
我知道你们大家都舍不得他离开
I know you people here are sorry to see him go.
那你们觉得我什么感受?
Well, how do you think I feel?
我最近一直听到的就是——
All I've heard recently
"你要怎么取代鲍勃?"
is how are you gonna replace Bob?
这就是我的答案
That's my answer.
这一年来我被问了很多次——
I have been asked many times this year
退役后我最怀念的会是什么
what I will miss most about no longer playing.
我们爱你 库西!
我想感谢你们所有人 感谢太多太多事
I am thankful to you all for many, many things.
但最重要的是 感谢你们接纳我 作为队长 作为朋友
But most of all, for accepting me as your captain and friend,
这对我意义非凡
which has meant a great deal to me.
我很幸运地收到了许多
I was fortunate to receive a number
意义非凡的礼物
of very meaningful gifts.
其中最特别的是这座钟
The most meaningful was this clock
比尔和罗斯夫妇送的
from Bill and Rose Russell
上面的刻字写着——
with an inscription--
"愿接下来的70年 能像过去7年一样美好"
"May the next 70 be as pleasant as the last 7.
"来自拉塞尔一家 赠予库西一家"
From the Russells to the Cousys."
凯尔特人再次夺冠
我和拉塞尔一起并肩作战了七年
Russell and I played together for seven years,
那时的波士顿 种族关系
at a time when it was not easy in Boston
并不和谐
in terms of race relations.
我和拉塞尔的关系
My relationship with Russ
在我看来 本该更加紧密
should have been, in my judgment, a stronger one.
而主动靠近他 是我的责任
And it was my responsibility to reach out to him
而不是等着他来找我
as opposed to waiting for him to reach out to me.
我愿意承担这份责任
I'm happy to take that responsibility.
人生在世 总有一些遗憾
We all regret things in life.
好
OK.
我的朋友鲍勃·库西说 他希望自己当初能做得更多
My friend Bob Cousy said that he wished he had done more.
但我并不需要他做更多
Well, I did not want him to do more.
我完全有能力照顾好自己
I'm very, very capable of taking care of myself.
库西从未察觉
There was so much that he was absorbing
拉塞尔承受了多少压力
that Cousy never knew.
在库西的致敬日之后
After Cousy's Appreciation Day,
拉塞尔悄悄对奥尔巴♥赫♥说——
Bill Russell whispered to Red Auerbach,
"等我退役时 我绝不会这样做"
I'll never do this when I retire.
"我不是为波士顿打球"
I don't play for Boston.
"我是为凯尔特人而战"
I play for the Celtics.
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表