剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
Serious!
干♥他♥丫的!
Fuck him up!
兄弟 你干嘛不滚回马萨诸塞去!
Man, why don't you move back to Massachusetts?
我出生在布鲁克林啊!
I was born in Brooklyn.
哎哟喂~
Aw!
斯派克·李的全明星 B-boy 评论
斯派克·李在《Spin》杂♥志♥上
Spike Lee for "Spin" magazine
说有个黑人穿着凯尔特人的衣服
had a Black dude wearing a Celtics gear.
说他是个叛徒
He was like, he's a sellout.
波士顿凯尔特人——波士顿烂透了 这家伙是个叛徒
我当时气炸了
I was fuming.
真的特别生气
I was just pissed off.
这就是做个凯尔特人球迷
These are the things that make being a Celtics fan
和作为一个波士顿人如此矛盾的原因
and being a Bostonian so conflicting.
我们经常在洛杉矶待着
We spent a lot of time in LA.
而你知道 作为波士顿人
And just being from Boston, you know,
在大西部论♥坛♥球馆穿着绿军帽子或球衣
and it would be pretty bold to wear your Celtics hat
那真是需要点胆量
or jersey up at The Forum,
人们都会一脸震惊地看着我
and folks looking at me like I'm crazy.
像是 "你怎么回事?"
Like, "Man, what's up man?
"你竟然挺那帮白人球员"
"You like them white boys, man?
"你到底怎么想的啊?"
What's up with you?"
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
拉里·伯德 我的哥们!
Larry Bird, my boy.
没错 就是拉里·伯德
That's my boy, Larry Bird.
我很骄傲
No, I'm proud.
我依然心怀 Celtic pride
I have still the same Celtic pride.
我们才是老大 我们最猛
We are number one. We are bad.
凯尔特人必胜!
The Celtics are gonna win.
只有凯尔特人这个队 会让人问你
The one franchise where people would ask you
"你怎么会是他们球迷?"
why you root for your team is the Celtics.
这问题听着就挺怪的
And it's a weird question.
谁会问你为什么支持主队呢?
Why would anybody ask anybody why they root for their team
你本来就是本地的人啊!
if it's the home team?
我理解大家对波士顿的看法
I understood the perception of Boston.
你知道的 这城市好像就属于白人
You know, it's all about white people
好像我们在这里没地位 没位置
and there's no place and no room for us in Boston.
但这不是事实
And that is not true.
不过我能理解这种感受
But I certainly understand it
因为我初来这儿时也有同样的感觉
'cause I felt the same way coming here.
但我庆幸自己没因此关起心门
But I'm glad I wasn't closed minded about it,
因为波士顿真的挺棒的
'cause Boston is a sweet city,
除了冬天太难熬
except for the winters.
人们对凯尔特人和球迷的刻板印象
The framing of the Boston Celtics and who the fans are,
都源于那句 "pahk the cah at Hah-vahd yahd"
it goes back to the old "pahk the cah at Hah-vahd yahd."
注: 这是模仿波士顿本地人的口音说 "park the car at Harvard yard"
那根本不是真正的波士顿人
You know, that's inauthentic Bostonian.
我才是正宗波士顿人
I'm an authentic Bostonian.
我生在波士顿市中心 长在这儿
I was born and raised in the heart of Boston.
没人比我更 "波士顿"
There is nobody more Boston than me.
可你去看《周六夜现场》里的波士顿情景剧
But watch "SNL" when they do the Boston sketches.
嘿大家好 我是帕特·沙利文
How you doing? This is Pat Sullivan
VHS 视频现场连线
coming at you on VHS
来自 Shawsheen 技校的冬季舞会
from the Shawsheen Vo Tech winter formal.
一如既往 我的搭档狄尼丝在我身旁
As always, I'm joined by my life partner, Denise.
叫我 Zazu!
Call me Zazu!
我从没在他们那些剧里看到有色人种
I ain't never see a brown face.
看波士顿题材的电影也是一样
When I watch Boston movies,
《Mystic River》(2003)
《Good Will Hunting》(1997)
根本没出现在我们社区
never in my neighborhood,
《The Fighter》(2010)
没有我们的身影
never in my community.
《Fever Pitch》(2005)
所以当人们谈论波士顿时
And that tells you when we think of Boston,
根本没把我们算进去
you're not in the equation.
完全被忽视了
You're never thought of.
我刚从拉斯维加斯回来 有个女孩问我
I just was in Vegas, and I had a girl ask, like,
"波士顿还有像你这样的人吗?"
"Are there more people like you?"
当然有啊! 我们遍布整个波士顿
Like, hell yeah. We all through Boston.
我高中那会儿的朋友圈里
My crew in high school was two white guys,
有两个白人 四个黑人 两个波多黎各人
four Black guys, two Puerto Rican guys.
那四个黑人兄弟里
And three of the Black guys
有三个人都希望湖人赢
were hoping the Lakers won,
只有一个不是
and one wasn't.
魔术师又来施展魔法了
Magic performing some magic.
这就是洛杉矶的 Showtime 时刻
They call it showtime here in Los Angeles.
当时洛杉矶黑人只占 10%
Los Angeles was 10% Black at the time.
但湖人却成了美国黑人的球队
The Lakers were Black America's team.
波士顿黑人比例 25% 还有黑人主教练
Boston was 25% Black and we had a Black head coach.
我们在波士顿都懵了 "这也太不公平了"
And we're sitting in Boston like, "Yo, this is bullshit."
我们知道 New Edition 就是波士顿出身
We know New Edition is Bostonians.
那五个来自罗克斯伯里的黑人小伙
However, those five Black dudes from Roxbury in Boston
签了 MCA 唱片
are signed to MCA,
MCA 当时可是黑人音乐重镇
and MCA has one of the most prominent
下属有很强的黑人音乐部门
Black music departments.
他们不会让 New Edition 跟凯尔特人扯上关系
And there ain't no way in hell MCA records was gonna try
用 "凯尔特人" 的视角去卖♥♥黑人音乐
to sell Black music through the lens of the Boston Celtics.
我们当时多少有点向市场妥协了
We sold out a little bit.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我也说不好
I don't know.
可能这就是
I guess, you know, one of those things
没法改变的现实吧
you just can't change.
你看 80 年代就是魔术师的时代
You know, in the '80s, it's Magic Johnson.
他就是潮流 他太火了
It's cool. It's huge.
我不知道 在我们核心受众里
I don't know if it would have had the same impact
还会不会引起共鸣
amongst our core audience,
如果换成拉里·伯德或麦克海尔
you know, with Larry Bird or Kevin McHale
这些人
or one of those guys.
那时候我们跟着大势走
We were following the leader,
到现在看录像
and we still have to kinda, you know,
我还是会快进
fast forward the video to this day,
跳过湖人的片段
you know, past the Lakers' part of it.
说真的
But yeah, that one cut--
尤其是在 My Secret 那支 MV 里
that one cut a little deep for the "My Secret" video for sure.
马克斯韦尔站上罚球线
Maxwell on the line.
在湖人眼里 我们好像不够黑
It felt like to the Lakers, we weren't Black enough.
就好像我们根本不是黑人
We weren't Black.
因为我们在凯尔特人效力
We didn't show our Black card
就被视作不配拥有黑人身份
because we played for the Celtics.
明明我们首发五人里有四个是黑人
We had four guys who started were Black.
这对我来说是莫大的侮辱
That was the biggest insult to myself,
对罗伯特·帕里什 丹尼斯·约翰逊
to Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson,
杰拉德·亨德森都是侮辱
Gerald Henderson.
全队的感觉都是这样
You can just go down the line.
你说这种事儿怎么说得通?
How does that even-- how does that work out?
但这就是刻板印象的威力
But it's the stereotypes that people put in
而人们往往就按刻板印象去判断一切
and they deal with those stereotypes accordingly.
'84年 我还在训练营苦练
'84 I'm in training camp
想进入 NBA 大名单
trying to somehow fulfill
那是我的梦想
a dream of making a roster.
然后突然 杰拉德·亨德森
And all of a sudden, Gerald Henderson,
他是我的室友
he's my roommate.
我还记得 电♥话♥突然响了
And I remember, the phone rings.
"请问杰拉德在吗?"
"Is Gerald there?"
我说 "他不在"
I said, "No, he's not."
"那你是谁?"
He goes, "Who am I speaking to?"
"我是里克·卡莱尔"
I said, "Well, this is Rick Carlisle."
"你听说交易了吗?"
He said, "Did you hear about the trade?"
我说 "什么交易?"
I said, "What trade?"
今日突发交易!
Surprise move today.
亨德森被交易到超音速
我非常敬重杰拉德
I revered Gerald.
他在 '84 年总决赛的表现 绝对是载入史册的
What he did in the '84 Finals goes down in history.
凯尔特人令亨德森措手不及
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表