剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
And we're just having fun.
这是我们开玩笑的方式
And this is our-- our way of having fun.
我说 "我们还可以去换德特雷夫·施拉姆夫和萨姆·帕金斯"
I go, and we can get Detlef Schrempf and Sam Perkins
"用麦克海尔"
for McHale
"结果我们——我们还不做?"
and we're-- and we're not doing it?
他说 "我会把你们俩都交易掉"
He said, I would have traded both of you guys.
我说 "是啊 你这混♥蛋♥"
And I go, yeah, you prick.
"小老鼠"
Little rat.
主教说 "我不会交易你们任何一个"
Red goes, I'm not trading any one of you guys.
"你们谁都不会走 然后……"
Like, you guys aren't going anywhere, and...
这件事我一直记在心里
that always stuck with me.
我觉得他当时就该把他们交易了
I think that he should have traded them.
我喜欢培养一名球员 并让他在这里完成职业生涯
I like to develop a guy and let him finish his career.
你会有一种感情
And you have a feeling
这种感情与塑造 Celtic pride
that has a lot to do with the development
息息相关
of this Celtic pride.
这就是一切的核心所在
That's what it's all about.
这是一个家族的传承
It's a family thing.
我想他当时的想法是 伯德 帕里什和麦克海尔
Well, I think he thought Bird, Parish, and McHale,
他们一起拿下了三次总冠军
they won three championships.
并且让球队重获新生
And they turned around his franchise.
他们理应一同走完职业生涯
And they deserved to finish their careers together.
他是打算让他们都身披凯尔特人球衣退役的
He was gonna let them retire Celtics.
无论如何 他们永远都是凯尔特人
They're Celtics forever anyway.
他们都是伟大的球员
They were great players.
但我很清楚一件事
But I was smart enough to know
时间老人从来都是百分之百的赢家
Father Time wins 100% of the time.
所以你和主教的那番对话是在 '88 年 12 月
然后到了 '89 年…
我就被交易了
I was traded.
你被交易了
是的
Yeah.
安吉被交易离队
那正是我在 12 月
That's exactly what I was telling Red
跟主教说的事
to do that December,
如果那时候我坐在他办公室里 我会说 "主教"
because if I'd have been in his office, I'd go, Red,
"我们得做成那笔交易"
we got to make that deal.
我肯定会一直关注报纸
I'll definitely check the papers
看看波士顿凯尔特人的表现
and see how the Boston Celtics are doing
可能是一辈子都这样
for the rest of my life, probably.
我会非常关心 也会一直关注他们
I'll be very curious and watching and cheering
为他们加油
for a lot of the people that are still here.
伯德: 安吉会让人怀念的
当伯德重返 NBA 赛场时
When Bird resumed his NBA career,
他已不再是 '80 年代那个能飞善扣的伯德
he did not look like the high-flying Bird of the '80s.
双腿的力量不在 节奏感也消失了
Didn't have his legs, and he didn't have his timing.
你能看出他为自己的状态感到沮丧
And you could see he was frustrated that things
一切已无法像从前那样顺利
weren't working well for him.
突然间 伯德从掩护中出来
But all of a sudden, Larry's coming off the screen,
却没能及时出手跳投
and he's not getting the jumper off in time.
防守端也频频被人轻松突破
All of a sudden, people are blowing by him defensively.
所有看着他比赛的人都不禁怀疑
Anybody that watched him had to wonder,
他还能否回到巅峰
is he ever going to be the same player?
我还记得当时去看他们
I can remember going to practice back when
在希腊学院的训练
they were at Hellenic College.
我记得伯德在场上跑动时
And I can remember him running up and down
不时捂着后背摇头
and grabbing his back and shaking his head
然后直接冲出球馆
and then storming out of the gym.
那场面真是令人唏嘘
Like, it was brutal to watch.
伯德扣飞了
Bird misses the shot.
你上次看到伯德错失这种球是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Bird miss one of those?
凯尔特人不再会是那支
The Celtics are no longer going to be the team
统治一切的球队
who dominated everything.
现在只是另一支普通球队
Now you're just another team.
而那种感觉还能回来吗?
And is that feeling ever gonna return?
记住 凯尔特人的信条之一
Remember, part of the Celtics way
就是延续与稳定
is continuity, consistence.
这需要培养 也需要前辈的引领
That required some nurturing and required some mentors.
库西和拉塞尔等人确保了
Cooz and Russell and those guys made sure
把球队交到可靠的人手中
they left the team in great hands
让接♥班♥的明星去延续辉煌
for stars who were coming up behind them.
现在看向阵容 你会看到雷吉·刘易斯
So you look at the roster, and you're looking at Reggie Lewis.
篮球界最鲜为人知的秘密
Basketball's best-kept secret.
来自东北大学的雷吉·刘易斯
Reggie Lewis of Northeastern.
'91 赛季冉冉升起的新星
The brightest star to emerge during the '91 season.
你开始会想 "雷吉会是那个答案吗?"
And you started to wonder, like, could Reggie be it?
迈向未来的第一步
The first step towards moving into the future
是球队开始把雷吉当作新的核心人物
began when the team looked to Reggie as their new go-to guy.
刘易斯 哦!
And Lewis. Oh!
雷吉·刘易斯证明凯尔特人
Reggie Lewis showed the Celtics had
在三巨头之外还有一位巨星
a star beyond the big three.
起初我觉得
There was initially, I think, this feeling that's like, well,
他不可能取代伯德
he's not gonna replace Bird, though.
就是说 永远不会像那样
Like, it's never gonna be like that.
他永远达不到那种高度
He's never gonna be that good.
只能感叹 天啊
And it's like, oh, my God.
当年最强的两个白人球员 如今已经老去
Two baddest white boys in the league were now old,
而且身负伤病
and they were injured.
所以接下来 就得靠雷吉·刘易斯
So it was now up to Reggie Lewis
来扛起这支球队的大旗
to be the face of the franchise.
你觉得是否可以说
Do you think that there's been kind of
现在算是凯尔特人传承衣钵的时刻了
a passing of the Celtic mantle, if you will,
你成了扛起球队大旗的球员
where you are now the next player
来承担起传承火炬的责任?
that has to carry the torch?
嗯 我不这么认为
Well, I don't think so.
我不觉得只有我一个人
I don't think it'll just be myself.
我认为会有更多队友一起努力
I think you'll see more guys just helping to make
让球队变得更强
the team that much better.
我被凯尔特人选中的那一刻 感觉就像——
When I got drafted by the Celtics, it was like--
就像梦想成真 因为我了解这支球队的历史
it's like a dream come true because I knew the history,
能和 "三巨头" 并肩作战
playing with the big three,
在老波士顿花♥园♥球馆打球
playing in the old Boston Garden,
还能和主教奥尔巴♥赫♥面对面
you know, having real, authentic,
真诚地交谈
personal conversations with Red Auerbach.
这些经历 是任何人都夺不走的
Those things, you can't just take away.
球馆管风琴声和篮球的节奏 就是全部
Organ music and hooping, that was it.
每次踏进花♥园♥球馆
Every time you walk into the Garden,
都会感到肩上有传承的重担
you have shoes to fill,
你希望能留下属于自己的印记
and you want to make your impact
也希望在效力期间
and hopefully put a few championship banners
能为这里再添几面冠军旗帜
up there during your tenure.
我非常感激拉里 凯文
I'm so grateful for Larry, Kevin,
还有罗伯特为我指明方向
Robert showing me the way.
拉里·伯德会带着新秀们出去吃饭
Larry Bird would take the rookies out to dinner
和我们聊聊人生
and just talk to us about,
聊聊篮球
you know, just life and basketball.
让我觉得自己已是那段历史的一部分
Felt like I was a part of that history.
哦 天哪
Oh, my.
现在到了这样一个阶段
Getting to the point right now,
我们已经越来越习惯
we're getting-- growing very accustomed
看到雷吉站出来接管比赛
to seeing Reggie doing it.
这让我想起了另一个人
And it's very reminiscent of another guy
一个我多年亲眼见他做到这一切的人——拉里
that I saw do it for years and years and years in Larry.
拉里像焕发了第二春
Larry was rejuvenated.
他会积极参加训练
He'd go to practice.
他会督促这些年轻人 而他们似乎也做出了回应
He got on those guys, and they seemed to respond.
你不能抱怨任何事
You can't complain about anything.
比如训练时间太长 太累之类的
Like, practice too long, practice too hard.
想想看 我们可挂着 16 面冠军旗帜
Wait a minute. We got 16 banners, dude.
你还有啥好抱怨的
Like, what you complaining about?
对了 新人
And guess what, rook.
训练结束后你得跟我加练投篮
You gonna shoot with me after practice.
这更像是一种传授的方式
It was more of a lesson.
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表