剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
种族事件
racial disturbances.
连续第二个夜晚 大火在全城燃烧
For a second night, fires burn throughout the city.
昨夜的洗劫仍在持续
Last night's looting spree.
多名目击者称——
Several witnesses said...
一名黑人男子遭到残暴殴打
A Black male being brutally beaten.
注: Rodney King 因超速拒捕袭♥警♥ 遭到警方用警棍暴♥力♥制♥服♥ 次年法♥院♥判决四名白人警♥察♥无罪 从而引发 1992 年洛杉矶暴♥动♥
Bensonhurst 事件为 1989 年纽约一起种族仇杀案 黑人少年 Yusef Kirriem Hawkins 被白人暴徒杀害 引发全美关注
Central Park Five 事件为 1989 年纽约中♥央♥公园强♥奸♥案 受害者为 28 岁白人女性 5 名黑人少年被误判 2002 年平♥反♥
我们在谈论罗德尼·金事件
We're talking about Rodney King,
谈论本森赫斯特枪击案
whether we're talking about Bensonhurst,
以及 "中♥央♥公园五少年的冤案"
whether we're talking about the Central Park Five.
而波士顿 依然是那个波士顿
And Boston was still Boston.
我刚看到一个黑人男子 在街对面
I just spotted a Black man across the street,
从邮局出来
coming out of the post office.
看起来很像
And it looked strangely like
来过我们办公室的那个人
the man that was in our office.
我们两个人都看见了他
Two of us looked at him.
好的 请您别挂线
OK, let me--why don't you hang on the line?
好的
Sure.
我马上派警车过去
And I'll send some cars over there.
那时我刚在韦尔斯利买♥♥了房♥
I had just bought a house in Wellesley.
我去银行办点事 停在门口
I was at the bank in the front.
坐在车里
I'm in my car.
突然听见一阵警笛声
All of a sudden, I hear all these sirens.
我抬起头
I look up.
然后就听见有人喊 "下车! 把手举起来!"
And all I hear is, get out of the car with your hands up.
韦尔斯利警方接线录音
报♥警♥人: 我看到警♥察♥了
接线员: 好的
报♥警♥人: 天哪! 他们掏枪了!
报♥警♥人: 他们真的拔枪了!
接着我看到枪口全指向了我
Then I see these guns pointing to the car.
他们让我趴在地上 脸朝下
Put me on the ground, facedown,
当时 至少有七名韦尔斯利警官拔枪
包围了他的汽车 地点就在韦尔斯利山邮局外
几支枪都对准了我的头
and put all the guns to my head.
我记得一切都发生得太快了
I remember, it was going so fast.
我当时只想 "完了 我要完蛋了"
Like, I'm not going-- I'm not going to make it.
这时有人路过 "嘿 他是凯尔特人球员!"
A person walked by and screams, hey, he plays for the Celtics!
警♥察♥愣住了 "啊?"
And the cops was like, huh?
"没错 我刚在报纸上看到他"
Yeah, like, that's the guy I just saw in the paper.
韦尔斯利警♥察♥局长约翰·弗里茨表示
Wellesley Police chief John Fritz
警♥察♥拔枪指向凯尔特人球员
他将与凯尔特人新秀迪·布朗会面
says he will offer to meet with Celtics rookie Dee Brown
解释事件经过
to explain how it happened.
昨日 多名警员曾拔枪指向布朗
Several Wellesley officers drew their guns on Brown
命令他趴在地上
yesterday and ordered him to lie on the ground.
事件起因是警方误将他当作抢劫嫌疑人
Brown was mistaken for a robbery suspect.
凯尔特人球员被误认为银行劫匪
那一刻我在想 "我真的还想在这里打球吗?"
I was like, do I really want to play basketball here?
这种事 对任何一个黑人来说都可能发生吧
Could happen to any Black guy, right?
凯尔特人新秀感到自己不受欢迎
突然我听到有人喊 "下车!"
我抬头一看 枪口正对着我 我又震惊又害怕
—— 迪·布朗
可它偏偏发生在一个波士顿凯尔特人首轮秀身上
It happened to a number one pick Boston Celtic.
我爱波士顿
I love Boston.
但那次经历 让我刻骨铭心
Like, that one incident shook me to my core.
布朗事件 再一次揭开了这座城市的偏见
但我心中想实现的目标
But my vision for what I wanted to achieve
远比一时的排斥与恐惧
was a lot bigger than me feeling like
更为重要
I wasn't wanted somewhere.
我没有逃离这座城市
I didn't run out of town.
没人能逼我离开
You didn't run me out of town.
我留在了这里
I stayed in that city.
怎么样啊?
What's up?
杰克逊维尔现在谁都能进来了啊!
They let anybody in Jacksonville!
哥们儿!
Dawg!
嘿 兄弟 好久不见
What's up there, bro?
嘿 怎么样?
What's up?
就随便晃晃
Oh, just chilling.
近来咋样?
Hey, how you been?
不错 一切还好
Good, good, good.
就是人老了
Getting old, man.
老了?
Getting old?
是啊 真老了
Getting old.
可不是嘛 你说得一点没错
Yes, sir. You ain't lying.
身子是老了
The body is old.
可看看这张脸 宝贝
But look at the face, though, baby.
还帅得很
Still pretty.
我还是这么帅
Hey, I'm still pretty.
得了吧你
Man, whatever.
人家现在都叫我 "性感 X" 呢
Sexy X is what they call me.
我们那时候在波士顿过得挺开心 真是怀念
We had a good time in Boston, loved it.
我跟你说啊
I'll tell you what.
我可能从没像那时候那样玩得那么开心
I probably had as much fun with people
有你 还有谢尔曼——
when it was me, you, Sherman--
别忘了还有雷吉
Let's not forget Reggie in there too.
对 雷吉 我们那会儿真挺快乐的
Reggie, Reggie. We enjoyed it.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为我们真心在乎彼此
Because we cared about each other.
雷吉 他是那种你随时都能依靠的队友
I mean, Reggie was--he was that guy you could go to.
防守强硬
He was a tough defender.
进攻也很厉害
And he was very good on offense.
我以前老拿他开玩笑
Because I used to get on him.
我说 "哥们儿 你老跟主教在一起"
I said, man, you over there with Red Auerbach,
"打的都是那一套老派动作"
going with them old-school moves.
可他偏偏真能用那些老派动作打爆别人
And he'd be putting them old-school moves on people.
然后主教还回头跟我说——
And then Red looked at me, talking--
"他五个球可进了四个"
He scored four out of five over there.
命中!
Got it!
雷吉关键的投篮!
Big basket by Reggie.
哇哦!
Wow!
成为波士顿的当家球星 感觉怎么样?
What's it like being the man in Boston?
嗯 我从没把自己当成什么当家球星
Well, I don't think of myself as being the man in Boston.
我只是个普通人而已
You know, I'm just an ordinary person.
对 真的就是个普通人
You know, I'm just an ordinary person.
而且你大学也不是出自篮球名校
Now, you didn't exactly go to a powerhouse college
对吧?
either, did you?
没错 我念的是东北大学
No. I went to Northeastern University,
就在波士顿
which is right here in Boston.
沿着这条路来到东北大学
Take a trip down the road to Northeastern,
你会遇见一位被人称作——
you'll find the man some are calling
"大学篮球界最被低估的天才"——雷吉·刘易斯
college basketball's best-kept secret, Reggie Lewis.
他来到了东北大学的校园
He arrives in Northeastern's campus.
那时候我才七岁快八岁
I was seven going on eight.
他就是我心中的偶像
And that was my dude.
我几乎一场不落地去报道他在大学的比赛
I covered almost all of his games in college
因为那时我也刚入行
because I was starting out myself.
可以说 我们是在同一个赛场上一起成长的
We literally grew up in this business together.
亲眼看着他 不仅球技愈发成熟 做人也越发稳重
And to watch him grow not just as a player but as a person
对我来说 也一种莫大的欣慰
and as a man was very gratifying to me.
我们的选择是雷吉·刘易斯
Our selection is going to be Reggie Lewis,
身高 6尺7 体重 195 磅 来自东北大学的得分后卫
6'7", 195-pound guard, Northeastern University.
我们认为他具备出色的 NBA 潜力
And we figure he's a good NBA player
这是一次很棒的选择
and it's a good choice.
我第一次见到雷吉 是在我们乐队表演的一家夜店里
I met Reggie in a nightclub that my band was performing in.
那时他还是个新秀
It was his rookie year.
我走过去跟他说 "最近怎么样?"
And I walked over to him and said, how you doing?
他说 "还行吧 就那样"
He said, you know, it's going.
那会儿他出场时间并不多
He wasn't playing a lot.
我对他说 "有一天 全场的人都会"
And I said, one day, they're going to be chanting
"在花♥园♥球馆高喊你的名字"
your name in the Garden.
强杀篮下
Takes it in.
过去人们呼喊的是 "拉里! 拉里!"
They used to chant, Larry, Larry!
而现在 全场都在喊 "雷吉! 雷吉!"
Now they were chanting, Reggie, Reggie!
雷吉就是球队的未来
Reggie was the future.
而波士顿 已经准备好迎接他了
And Boston was ready for him.
雷吉·刘易斯是我一生中见过的
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表