剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
皮尔斯在周一凌晨遭到袭击
Pierce was attacked early Monday morning.
Buzz 夜店现场一片混乱
It was a chaotic scene inside Buzz nightclub.
你当时有在舞池里待过吗?
Did you spend any time on the dance floor?
有的
Yes, I did.
我是说 我直接走到舞池那边
I mean, I just walked right on the dance floor
走到位置上 然后开始跳舞
right into position, and I started dancing.
你也看到舞池里还有其他人在跳舞 对吗?
You saw other people dancing out there as well?
是的
Yes.
我看到他用瓶子打了那个人
I saw him hit him up there with the bottle
砸在对方的头上
upside his head.
然后他马上从打斗里脱身跑开了
And he got away from the fight quick.
接下来你又看到了什么?
What did you see happen next?
我看到保罗·皮尔斯和好几个人在扭打
I saw Paul Pierce fighting with a lot of men.
凯尔特人球星保罗·皮尔斯当时——
Celtics star Paul Pierce was--
皮尔斯
遭袭
共被刺伤八处——
Stabbed eight times--
夜店斗殴
一向谨慎的皮尔斯仍未能避过危险
背部四刀 胸部三刀
Four stab wounds to the back, three to the chest,
凯尔特人球员皮尔斯在夜店被刺
球星昨晨在剧院区
遭遇持刀袭击
颈部还有两处刺伤
and two to the neck.
我当时都没意识到被刺伤了
I didn't even realize I was stabbed.
我只记得现场到处都是血
I just know it was blood everywhere,
脸上也全是血
and it's all over my face.
我甚至——我甚至来不及把脸上的血擦掉
I couldn't even--I couldn't even wipe it off my face
让我看清发生了什么
fast enough for me to see.
你觉得他这个赛季还能上场吗?
You think he'll play this season?
我们都希望他能尽快康复
We're all hoping for a speedy recovery.
我醒过来时 医生告诉我
I woke up, and the doctor said,
背部 胸部与面部的刺伤
在当天清晨被认为可能致命 而奇迹般地
我的肺被刺穿了
you got a punctured lung,
刀距离心脏只差一点点
and the knife stopped short of your heart.
喉部
颈静脉 气管和声带
几乎没有任何保护
我真的很感激——
I'm just thankful that I'm--
感激自己还能活着
I'm thankful I'm alive.
HBO 体育纪录片出品
Words + Pictures 与 Ringer Films 联合制♥作♥
凯尔特人之城
第八章 Ubuntu
哦 好啊
Oh yeah.
又回到这地方了
Ugh, back in the house.
嘿 怎么样兄弟?
What's up, bud?
不管我走进花♥园♥球馆多少次
No matter how many times I walk into the Garden,
每一次我都会起鸡皮疙瘩 兴奋不已
I just get chills and excited, every single time.
我就是太喜欢待在那儿了
And I just love being there.
你知道的 我把那里叫作 "家"
You know, I call it the house.
哟 兄弟? - 一切都还好吧?
What's up, boy? - Everything all right?
都好 都好
All good, all good.
对我来说 那就是家
For me, that was home.
小时候 我其实不太关注他们
Growing up, I didn't pay attention
大概到了皮尔斯那个时代才开始看凯尔特人
as much to the Celtics until, like, that Paul Pierce era.
在我长大后 他们就是所有人都在关注的队伍
When I was growing up, that was, like, the team to watch.
保罗对我来说就像大哥一样
Paul's been like a big brother.
我们夏天会一起训练
We worked out in the summertime.
也会一起出去玩 一起吃饭
Hung out a little bit, been around, going to dinner.
他会来我们的训练课
He's been at practices.
也会来参加录像课
He's been in the film sessions.
没理由说我们不是联盟里最强硬的球队
There's no reason why we're not the toughest team.
我觉得这挺酷的
I think it's pretty cool.
他就像是我们的队友
He's almost like a teammate.
他就站那儿 别动
No, he's going right there.
注:《Where's Waldo?》是美国非常经典的儿童找人游戏书
我躲在后面 就跟 "Where's Waldo?" 一样
I'm in--I'm in the background like Where's Waldo?
凯尔特人前锋保罗·皮尔斯 在波士顿
Celtics forward Paul Pierce, just three days
在一家夜店遭 11 处刺伤后的第三天
after being stabbed 11 times at a Boston nightclub,
便亮相面对蜂拥而至的媒体
walks out to greet the eager press.
你的当家球星被人连捅数刀
Your star player gets stabbed multiple times.
是那件皮夹克 真真切切救了他一命
His leather jacket literally saves his life.
皮夹克
救了凯尔特人球星
如果他没穿那件皮夹克 他今天就不会站在这里了
He's not wearing that leather jacket, he's not here anymore.
球队又失去了一块基石
You've lost another cornerstone.
又一个年轻的生命
Another young person.
这真的让人难以想象
It's just unfathomable.
皮尔斯被刺不过是凯尔特人
厄运故事中的又一幕
事后我印象最深的 就是——
In the aftermath of it, what I remember
他竟然恢复得那么快
is how quickly he came back.
我迫不及待想重新回到球场上
I can't wait to get back out on the basketball court
和凯尔特人队友们团聚
and join my Celtic teammates.
在我成长的环境里 所谓的心理健康
The culture that I grew up in, mental health
根本没人当回事
wasn't really a big deal.
大家都说 "哎 你只要够硬 扛得住就行"
You know, people was like, oh, you just got to be tough.
所以 你得抬头挺胸
And so, you know, keep your head up,
昂着下巴 挺起胸膛
chest--chin up, chest out.
每个人都会经历点什么 放平心态就好了
You know, everybody go through something, so let it go.
对很多黑人男性来说 这很常见
Not unusual for a lot of Black men
下意识去把自己脆弱的一面藏起来
to kind of hide their vulnerable parts
然后向外界表现出 "我没事"
and just to project, you know, strength.
但那件事把他吓到了 改变了他的人生
The reality was it scared him and changed his life.
我经常满身冷汗地惊醒 两小时就醒一次
I would wake up in cold sweats, maybe two hours
然后在屋里走来走去
at a time sleeping, then walking around the house,
不停地往窗外张望
looking out my window.
心里就想 "天哪 真的有人要来杀我吗?"
Like, damn, is somebody trying to kill me for real?
因为彻夜睡不着 我开始依赖 NyQuil
I was addicted to NyQuil because I couldn't sleep.
我就一瓶接一瓶地喝 NyQuil
And so I would just take bottles of NyQuil
只为了能让自己睡着
all the time just to go to sleep.
皮蒂诺一直在支持我
Rick Pitino, he had my back.
他问我 "你还想留在波士顿打球吗?"
He was like, do you still want to play in Boston?
"我们可以把你交易出去"
We can trade you.
"你没必要承受城市带给你的压力"
You don't have to deal with this city.
但我当时想的是
But I was like, you know what,
"我不会从这件事里逃走"
I'm not going to run from this.
"不管我经历了什么 我就留在这儿"
Despite what I've been through, I'ma stay here.
两个多星期前 保罗·皮尔斯险些丧命
A little over two weeks ago, Paul Pierce was nearly killed.
而本周二 他已经开始投篮训练
Tuesday, he was shooting baskets,
准备全面回归赛场
eyeing a full-time return to the court.
我常常凌晨两点直接惊醒
I would just wake up at, like, 2:00 in the morning
然后跑去球馆
and just go in the gym.
在那一两个小时里 篮球能暂时让我
That helped me forget about the problem for, like, that hour
忘掉所有问题
or two I was in there.
每次呼吸都能感觉到一阵刺痛
Every time I'm breathing, something pulling.
就像伤口的缝线要被扯开一样
Like, my--my stitches is about to come out or something.
我那时候疼得厉害
I dealt with a lot of pain.
但我也顾不上这些了
But I was just like, I didn't even care.
篮球就是我的治疗方式
That was my therapy.
皮尔斯宣告强势复出
事情发生在九月
It happened in September.
这也让我有大概四五周的时间
So that gave me, like, four or five weeks
强势复出
去备战新赛季
to be ready for the season.
保罗·皮尔斯!
Paul Pierce!
很高兴能够回到这里
I'm glad to be back.
也感谢大家在过去这个月里
And I'd like to thank you for the support you've given
对我不变的支持
me throughout this past month.
这段时间很艰难 但我回来了
It's been difficult, but I'm back.
我们会给你们带来一个精彩的赛季
You're going to have an exciting season from us.
谢谢大家
Thanks.
皮尔斯被人连刺多刀 差点就没命了
Paul Pierce gets stabbed multiple times, almost dies.
结果揭幕战他就回来了 还在全美直播中
That man is back opening night and busts everybody's ass
把对面打爆
on national TV.
我印象最深的 就是看到
All I can remember is watching
保罗对着镜子 看着
Paul look in the mirror and look
身上那些小小的刀疤
at those little stab wounds
这也反过来激励着他
and how it just motivated him.
皮尔斯要出手了
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表