剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
"你家小子长得可真快"
that son of yours is growing up, boy.
"一天比一天壮实"
He's getting bigger and bigger every day.
转身又给戴夫·考恩斯递上雪茄
He'd walk over to Dave Cowens and give Dave a cigar.
路过保罗·塞拉斯时
He walked past Paul Silas.
会说 "保罗 你 tm 最近咋样啊?"
He'd say, Paul, how the fuck are you doing?
保罗回一句 "去你♥妈♥的♥ 奥尔巴♥赫♥"
Paul said, man, fuck you, Red.
主教会笑着说 "滚你♥妈♥的♥ 保罗" 大家都乐了
Red would say, fuck you, Paul, and everybody happy.
他从不一视同仁
You don't treat everybody the same.
毕竟人跟人本来就不一样
Everybody's not the goddamn same,
而他完全懂这个道理
and he understood that.
主教有他自己的一套思维方式
Red had a mentality about him.
有时候你打得不错
Sometimes if you had a good game,
他会一边和你聊天 一边拿雪茄往你腿上
he'd come and talk to you and dump ashes on your leg
抖烟灰
with a cigar, you know.
这是他表达方式的一种——
That was his way of--
可能是在说你这场打得不错吧
I don't know-- saying you had a good game.
我也不知道他为什么要那么做
I don't know why he did certain things,
但他确实对我们几个人都这么干过
but he did it to me and a couple of other guys.
他就有他自己的方式让大家知道——
He just had his way of letting everybody know,
"这支队是我的 我说了算"
this is my team, and I'm running it.
我 1976 年开始在队里实习
Started in 1976 as an intern.
我记得当时走过走廊
I remember walking down the hallway a little bit
路过他那间小办公室
in his small little office.
主教在里面喊个不停 大声嚷嚷
Red was in there bellowing, barking, screaming.
"我不会给你比哈弗利切克更高的薪水"
I'm not paying you more than Havlicek.
"哈弗利切克 1963 年就开始拼命了 等等"
Havlicek paid his dues since 1963, blah, blah, blah.
"你要就要 不要拉倒 就这个价"
You know, take it or leave it. Here's the offer.
塞拉斯不干 那就交易走
Silas didn't. Traded in Silas.
"那就这样 你走吧!"
He said, that's it, you're out of here.
凯尔特人甩卖♥♥塞拉斯
他刚随队拿了冠军
He just won the title,
转头就被送去丹佛了
and now he's shipping him off to Denver.
就是他 保罗·塞拉斯
That's the man, Paul Silas.
他为凯尔特人效力四年
His four years with the Celtics,
球队拿下了两座总冠军
they won two championships.
另一年他们赢了 68 场
Another year, they won 68 games.
四年总战绩 238 胜 90 负
And in those four years they went 238 and 90,
而他只缺席了三场比赛
and he missed three games.
我真的挺喜欢波士顿的
I really liked Boston.
也喜欢住在那儿
I liked living there.
但有时候 事情就那么发生了
But it was just one of those things that happened.
你懂的
And, you know,
我那会儿的经纪人说能帮我争取更多的钱
I had a agent that was going to give me more money than I had,
但现在想想 真希望自己没走
but I wish I had stayed a Celtic.
主教给他开价太低
Red lowballed him.
他有种奇怪的执念
Well, he had this weird thing where it's like,
就是不能让别人比他最好的球员挣得多
I can't pay you more than I'm paying my best guy.
那你就给你最好的球员涨点工资啊
Well, pay your best guy a little more.
拜托 那已经不是 60 年代了
Yeah, this isn't the '60s anymore.
这事直接断送了我们拿下 77 年总冠军的机会
It cost us the '77 championship.
是啊 我觉得我们原本能赢的
Yeah, we win-- I think we win in '77.
我们这些年一直都很敬爱主教
You know, we loved Red Auerbach for so many years,
但他也不是完人
but he wasn't perfect.
主教把保罗交易走时 戴夫真的是很难过
When Red traded Paul, Dave was really upset.
他和保罗关系一直特别亲
Him and Paul were real close.
戴夫觉得有了塞拉斯
Dave felt that with Silas,
他可以放心大胆地拉出去防外线
he was able to go out more and play these guys
因为他知道内线有人能抢篮板
out on the floor because he know he got
几乎跟他一样强
a guy in there that rebounds almost as well as he can.
考恩斯雷霆万钧般冲向篮下!
Here comes Cowens thundering to the basket.
这就是他的比赛方式
That's how he plays the game.
每一个球他都不放过
He goes after everything.
戴夫打球时拼劲十足 动力十足
Dave played with such intensity and such drive.
当所有压力都落到他身上时
And when the burden had fallen to him,
他已经身心俱疲了
he was just fried.
技术犯规 吹在戴夫·考恩斯身上
Technical foul is signaled on Dave Cowens.
我只是有点厌倦篮球了
I'm just sort of tired of basketball.
情绪上也不在比赛状态
Emotionally, I wasn't in the game,
所以我和主教谈了谈
so I talked to Red about it and told him,
我说你不用付我薪水
hey, you don't have to pay me or anything.
我就是想去做点别的事情了
I'm just going to, you know, do something else.
他是球队里最出色的球员
He's the best player on the team
却突然说 "我受够了"
and then suddenly said, I've had enough,
然后就消失得无影无踪了
and went off to parts unknown.
他去哪儿了?
为什么?
要走多久?
他去哪儿了?
为什么?
要走多久?
当时我们被告知就让他走吧
We were told just to let him go.
不保证我还会回来……
主教说戴夫一定会回来 他相信他会回来的
Red said Dave would come back. He knew he would come back.
只是我们不知道什么时候
We didn't know when.
我明白他是真心认为
I knew what he did he honestly felt
自己的选择无愧于心
was the right thing to do.
这确实令人煎熬 因为我同样备受折磨
But it's frustrating, because I was frustrated, too,
毕竟我们刚失去保罗·塞拉斯
that we lost Paul Silas.
考恩斯现身惹恼队友
有次戴夫来现场看球 就坐在看台上
One time, Dave came to a game and sat in the stands.
赛后记者来采访
At the end of the game, reporter came in,
问乔怎么看待
asked Jo, what do you think about Dave
戴夫来捧场
coming to see a game?
他说 "他来不来"
He said, what the fuck I care
"关我屁事"
about him coming to see a game?
"他又不上场"
Shit, he ain't playing.
结果下一场主场比赛
And the next home game we play,
球迷冲乔狂嘘 嘘声大得吓人
the crowd booed Jo so goddamn loud it was ridiculous.
但这就是波士顿球迷
And you know, but that's what Boston fans.
他们就是护着戴夫 乔说了他 大家就不干
You know, they got on him for getting on Dave.
考恩斯 个性独特之人
我当时一直被媒体追着问
I was just being hounded by the press
考恩斯母亲说他可能不会回归
他们不停地问我 "你为什么要这么做?"
and saying, why are you doing this?
父亲则确信他一定会回来
我从没想过这会引起这么大的风波
I never thought it would be that big of a deal, you know,
我也没想过自己会掀起这么多动荡
that I was going to cause all this turmoil.
大概两个月后 我问他们我能不能回归
After about two months, I asked if I could come back.
欧文发动进攻 哇哦!
Erving on the move. Whoo!
隔扣考恩斯!
Over Cowens.
他回来时说 "自己并没有做好复出的准备"
When he came back, he said, I wasn't prepared to play.
比赛结束了
It is all over.
费城 76 人队
The Philadelphia 76ers
成功晋级东部决赛
have advanced into the Eastern Conference Finals.
那段时间真的很糟
It was-- it just wasn't good.
而接下来的一年甚至更糟
The next year would be even worse.
球传给考恩斯 传给斯塔克姆
Down to Cowens, back to Stacom,
必须尽快出手了
and they got to trigger it quickly.
威克斯尽力补篮 被朱利叶斯·欧文犯规
Wicks, working hard, is fouled by Julius Erving.
我记得当时西德尼·威克斯
I remember when Sidney Wicks
和柯蒂斯·罗威被引进来
and Curtis Rowe got brought in.
主教总是喜欢从那些赢过球的队里找人
Red looked for guys from teams that had won things.
威克斯和罗威当年可是 UCLA 的赢家
Wicks and Rowe had been winners at UCLA.
这是一种血统与血统的结合——UCLA 这所大学中的巨擘
加盟 NBA 中的巨人 他们 (威克斯和罗威) 现在身处一个这样的环境…
在这里 五个人共享一个篮球的团队理念至高无上
当凯尔特人与UCLA"联姻"…
西德尼刚来时 总想给凯尔特人讲
Sidney, he wanted to come to Celtic
UCLA 冲击第五冠
他们 UCLA 是怎么赢球的
and tell them how they did it at UCLA.
我们才不管你在 UCLA 怎么打的
Who the hell cares what you did at UCLA?
你在波特兰时啥都没赢过 还来教我们?
You've been at Portland where you haven't won shit.
你可别——别想那样
You ain't going--no.
你别来告诉我们以前你们都怎么打的
You can't come and tell us how y'all used to do something.
我们输了几场球
We lost a couple of games,
然后柯蒂斯·罗威对我说了句经典的话
and Curtis Rowe famously told me,
"伙计 工资支票上又没写输赢"
ain't no Ls and Ws on them checks, big guy.
"打起精神来"
So, you know, get your head up.
凯尔特人经理 主教奥尔巴♥赫♥也在场边观战
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表