剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
And their manager, Red Auerbach,
身边是球队董事会主席
looking on with the chairman of the Celtics board,
厄夫·莱文
Irv Levin.
此刻他们的表情可不太好看
Nothing to applaud for them right now.
我们知道自己的问题出在哪儿
We know what our problems are,
每个人也都在努力做出改变
and everybody is consciously trying
想办法解决它
to do something about it.
我们现在唯一需要小心的
If there's one thing we might have to guard against,
就是别太过焦躁
it's being super anxious.
我们得顺其自然
We just got to let things take their normal course
让这锅菜再多煮一会儿
and let the stew boil and simmer for a while
等到火候到了再开吃
before we eat it.
凯尔特人炒掉海因索恩
一点团队氛围都没有
There was no camaraderie at all.
凯尔特人无缘季后赛
The Celtics have not qualified for the playoffs.
整个就是——一团糟
It was just-- it was--it was turmoil.
这支球队就像一夜之间突然老了
The team just got old overnight.
约翰·哈弗利切克已经是第十六个赛季了
John Havlicek was his, what, 16th year.
你意识到这是最后一场了吗?
Has it sunk in that this is the last game?
我想是的
I think it has.
我最舍不得的应该是
And I think that what I'm going to miss most
更衣室里的那份情谊吧!
is the locker room camaraderie and that type of thing.
至于场上的奔跑拼杀
As far as running up and down the floor,
多少也会怀念 但那终归是容易放下的
I'll miss that some, but that, I think, is easily forgotten.
这无疑是我人生中
This is without a doubt
最艰难的一次告别
the toughest thing that I've ever tried to do,
我得深呼吸很多次 才能把话说完
and I'm going to have to take a lot of deep breaths.
那真是令人难以置信
It was unbelievable.
波士顿成就了他的梦想
Boston gave him the realization of his dreams.
哈弗利切克抢断了!
Havlicek stole the ball.
而他回报了八座总冠军奖杯
And he gave eight world championships.
谢谢你 波士顿! 我永远爱你
Thank you, Boston. I love you.
他不是打不动了才退役
He didn't quit because he couldn't play.
是因为打球对他来说不再有乐趣
He quit because it wasn't fun anymore.
每天工作的环境也不再让他开心
The whole circumstance in which he was going to work
那种快乐的感觉不见了
was no longer enjoyable.
所以他选择离开
That's why he quit.
当时正值球队的过渡期
It was a transition time for the team.
凯尔特人交易怀特换取选秀权
该怎么和乔·乔·怀特
How do you say goodbye to a member of a family
这样的人告别?
like Jo Jo White?
有时可能会有性格不合
Occasionally, you have conflict of personalities,
又或者某个位置上
or you may have two or three men
有两三个球员
playing the same position
其中一个更有交易价值
where one is more marketable than the other.
你就得忍♥痛割爱
You must get rid of one of them,
做你必须做的决定
and you just do what you have to do.
那真的很伤人
It hurt.
我原以为自己会在凯尔特人退役
And I thought I would retire, you know, from the Celtics.
可转眼之间——
It's just like, all of a sudden,
他们就像对待垃圾般将我抛弃
they want to put you in the trash.
曾几何时 人们相信凯尔特人代表着一种精神
There was a time when there was a feeling that the Celts
一种信仰 一种坚持
used to stand for something.
"Celtic pride" 就像一个温暖团结的大家庭
Celtic pride, one big, happy family,
大家都觉得他们与众不同
that they were somehow different.
可现在 主教练被炒鱿鱼
Now coaches are getting fired,
那些你以为永远不会离开的人也被送走了
guys leaving who you didn't think would ever leave.
我想 那份"纯粹"也一去不复返了
So I do think that the innocence was gone.
我都不知道这世上有这么多
I didn't know they had
录音机
so many tape recorders in my life.
而你最不想看到的 就是约翰·Y·布朗登场
The last thing you needed was John Y. Brown coming in.
我想借这个机会
I just want to take this opportunity
正式介绍波士顿凯尔特人的新老板
to introduce the new owners of the Boston Celtics.
我左手边这位 约翰·Y·布朗
On my left is John Y. Brown.
约翰·Y·布朗就是那个——
John Y. Brown, of course, was the man
从传奇的桑德斯上校手中
who had purchased Kentucky Fried Chicken
买♥♥下肯德基的人
from the famous Colonel Sanders.
肯德基仅此一家
There's only one Kentucky Fried Chicken,
现点现炸 品质如一
always cooked fresh.
关于和主教共事这件事
As far as working with Red, I am an active owner.
我是个亲力亲为的老板 不是只坐看台那种
And I don't want just a seat up in the stands.
我想亲自来到波士顿
I want to come to Boston and build
让凯尔特人重铸过去的辉煌
the Celtics pros back to the winning ways of the past.
主教有他自己的建队理念
Red had a philosophy of what he was looking for
打造新的球队阵容
to build the-- rebuild the Celtics.
但话说回来
And on the other side of the coin,
在这个国家 每个人都有表达不同意见的权利
you know, in this country, you got a right to--
也有权利捍卫自己的立场
to maybe disagree, and you got a right to defend yourself.
约翰爱插手管理
John was a meddler.
主教既不尊重他 也不喜欢他
Red didn't respect him, didn't like him.
主教靠着精明的交易
After Red had accumulated three number-one draft picks
囤下了三个首轮签
with clever trades,
结果约翰·Y·布朗全拿去换了鲍勃·麦卡杜
John Y. Brown traded them all to get Bob McAdoo,
据说还是听了他未婚妻的建议
supposedly, at the behest of John's
菲丽丝·乔治的主意
bride-to-be, Phyllis George.
今天 NBA 有笔离奇交易
Strange trade today between two NBA teams
涉及两支鱼腩球队
going nowhere.
我当时压根不想去波士顿
I did not want to go to Boston.
我讨厌那个地方
I hate that place.
那里的名声实在太差了
You know, the reputation is just too bad.
我永远忘不了那张照片——一群白人
And I never forget the picture of the whites,
把一面旗插♥进♥一个黑人兄弟身上
you know, digging that flag in that brother.
这笔交易跟我一点关系都没有
I didn't have anything to do with the trade.
到现在我都没搞明白怎么回事
It was a puzzle to me.
我只能尽我所能去打球
You know, that's all I can do. It's the best that I can.
我一到波士顿 整个局面就乱套了
Once I got there, kind of all hell broke loose
因为我后来才知道 主教根本不知道这笔交易
because I found out Red Auerbach didn't know
他完全被蒙在鼓里
that this transaction was going to go down.
所以我就这么被夹在中间了
So I'm caught in the middle of this.
时间久了 你也就麻木了
After a while, you get numb.
你开始觉得 只要你不是球队老板
You feel that as long as you don't own the team,
别人花自己的钱 想怎么折腾就怎么折腾
people can do with their money and do what they want.
而你根本无能为力
And there's nothing you can do about it.
马克斯韦尔冲到前场
Maxwell charges into the frontcourt.
传给杰夫·贾德金斯
Maxwell to Jeff Judkins.
出手不中 篮板球……
That misses the rebound.
柯蒂斯·罗威没拿稳
Curtis Rowe lost it.
球被德怀特·琼斯捡到 交给邓利维
Dwight Jones got it to Dunleavy.
邓利维被断 地板球争抢
He had it knocked away, a scramble for it.
多西撞倒了阿奇博尔德
Dorsey runs into Archibald, knocks him down.
邓利维推进 分球给纽林
Here's Dunleavy for the Rockets, feeds off to Newlin.
纽林打板命中
Newlin banks it in.
球进了 而且还有犯规!
It counts, and there was a foul.
我成为凯尔特人球迷那会儿
My Celtics fandom began during what they call
是在所谓的"深绿年代"
the "dark green" era.
就是他们战绩特别差的那几年
You know, like, they were bad.
双方撞在了一起!
And we have a collision.
邓利维倒地了 杰夫也……
Down goes Dunleavy and Jeff--
和比尔一起看球
Going to the games with Bill
是一种父子之间的情感纽带
was a father-son bonding experience.
但球队一直在输球 就没那么开心了
And when we were losing, it wasn't as much fun.
我们甚至不知道该聊点什么
I mean, we didn't have the same stuff to talk about.
我一度想把季票退了
I almost gave the seats up because
因为我们真的烂透了
we were just horrendous.
我想我们总会东山再起的
I guess we'll get it back.
球队那会儿基本已经跌到谷底了
The franchise was pretty much
跌到谷底了 你懂的
near rock bottom, you know,
而且我觉得主教那时有点心灰意冷
and I think Red felt underappreciated.
红衣主教挂牌出♥售♥?
CBS: 尼克斯求价收♥购♥凯尔特人管理层
奥尔巴♥赫♥愿听取其他 NBA 球队报价
UPI独家: 奥尔巴♥赫♥正权衡去留
奥尔巴♥赫♥倾向加盟纽约
红衣主教将把他的成功秘诀
Red Auerbach will bring his secret of success
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表