剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
库西应验预言!
库西无所不能
篮球明星解读为何库西是史上最佳
波士顿的体育记者们非常喜爱库西
The sportswriters in Boston, they loved Cousy.
库西 我们爱你
库西是天主教♥徒♥ 出身于圣十字学院
Cousy was Catholic. Cousy was from Holy Cross.
库西是他们中的一员
Cousy was one of them.
鲍勃·库西 篮球的创造性天才
库西确实值得获得大量的关注
A lot of the publicity was worthy of him.
毕竟 他是史上最伟大的控球后卫
After all, Cousy was the greatest point guard by far.
但这对我来说却成了一个大问题
That was one of my big problems.
我经常对拉塞尔说
And I used to say to Russell,
"这只是一个人的看法"
it's one man's opinion.
"并不代表所有球迷的意见"
It's not the consensus of all your fans.
"这只是一个人的观点!"
It's one guy!
"别让这些话影响你 去 tmd"
Don't let it bother you. To hell with 'em.
"你知道我怎么想的"
You know how I feel.
在那个赛季 库西和拉塞尔之间
During the first season, Cousy and Russell
建立了一种默契
made an accommodation with each other
这种默契持续了一生——
that lasted all their lives--
他们从不在公开场合说对方的坏话
that neither one would ever say anything bad about the other.
也不会做出让对方
Neither one would ever get involved in something
陷入困境的事情
that would compromise the other.
这就是 1957 年夺冠时使用的篮球
This is the basketball from the first 1957 championship.
在那个年代 篮球还不像现在这样正式
In those days, basketball was informal.
球员们会在篮球上签名
People signed basketballs.
球员会做各种事情 甚至直接把球衣丢掉
They did various things. They threw their jerseys away.
你看 现在这些东西能卖♥♥到上百万美元
You know, now they see them selling for a million dollars.
我的第一项任务就是去见见
My first assignment was to go over
这个叫比尔·拉塞尔的家伙
and meet this guy, Bill Russell.
于是我说 "咱们去吃顿午饭怎么样?"
So I said, well, why don't we go have lunch?
拉塞尔点了一杯马提尼
Russell ordered a martini,
我当时觉得有点奇怪 因为他是一名运动员
and I thought that was strange because he was an athlete.
他端起酒杯 轻轻抿了一口
And he took the martini glass, and he sipped it.
说 "嗯 不错"
And he said, mm, good.
然后他把杯子转向我 让我喝他刚刚碰过的地方
And he turned it to me with the part where his lips had been,
我也抿了一口
and I sipped it.
说 "确实不错 不过我还得写稿"
Gee, it is good, I said, but I got to write a story.
"不能喝太多"
I can't drink too many martinis.
我想 这张照片是
And I think this is
1963 年他获得全明星赛 MVP 时
Russell and me when he got the All-Star trophy
我们在一起的合影
in 1963.
但其实他根本不喝马提尼
He didn't drink martinis.
那是他的考验
That was Russell's test.
他会把酒杯递给一个白人
When he turned the glass to a white person,
看看对方会不会毫不犹豫地喝他刚刚碰过的地方
see if they drink from the same glass as him without thinking.
如果对方毫不犹豫地喝了 他就会觉得这个人值得信任
And if that happened, he felt he could trust 'em.
就这样 我们一下子成了最好的朋友
We just suddenly became great friends.
他真的很了不起
He's remarkable.
1950 年代 我在旧金山大学的时候
USF in the '50s, for most of the years I was there,
整个校园里的黑人学生大概只有九个
I think there were nine Black students on the campus.
有些事 大家觉得
And there were things that people thought
我们应该忍♥着
we should put up with.
一天 一个男生走过来问我
This boy walks up to me and says,
"嘿 他们怎么叫你 小子"
hey, what do they call you, boy?
我说 "我叫威廉"
My name is William.
"这是我的本名"
That's my given name.
他却说 "好吧 那我就叫你雪球"
He said, well, I'm going to call you snowball.
我告诉他 "你最好别这么做"
I said, I don't think you should do that.
但他坚持 "哼 那我就这么叫你"
He said, well, that's what I'm gonna do.
于是我回敬道 "你敢叫我雪球"
I says, well, 'cause you call me snowball,
"我就把你打个半死"
I'm gonna knock the hell out of you.
结果 他真的叫了我"雪球" 于是我直接挥拳揍他
So he called me snowball, and I tried to knock his head off.
然后男生事务主任把我叫去谈话 我说
And so the Dean of Men called me in, and I said,
"他先用言语攻击我 所以我回击了"
he verbally assaulted me, so I retaliated.
他们说 "呃……你不能这么做"
And they said, that's-- well, you can't do that.
我耸耸肩 说 "但我已经这么做了"
Well, I did that one.
拉塞尔拥有一切篮球所需的天赋——
Russell has all the tools--
敏捷的手速
quick hands,
惊人的弹跳和精准的时机掌控
great spring and timing,
还有一颗敏锐的大脑
a keen mind.
但或许最重要的是 拉塞尔是一位骄傲的斗士
And maybe most important, Russell is a proud man.
拉塞尔想成为他能做到的最强者
Russell wanted to be the best at what he could do,
但他从不在意数据统计
but Russell didn't worry about his stats.
比尔·沙曼传球给拉塞尔
Bill Sharman into Russell,
拉塞尔再分球给拉姆齐 轻松得分
who gives to Ramsey for the score.
他打球不是为了比赛 而是为了胜利
He didn't come to play. He came to win.
这两者截然不同
There's a difference.
许多运动员只是上场打球
A lot of athletes, they come to play,
但我更想要一个只为胜利而战的人
but I'd rather have a guy who comes to win.
凯尔特人赢了
Celtics win.
奥尔巴♥赫♥的球队成为史上首支在季后赛横扫夺冠的球队
Auerbach's team first to clean sweep the title playoffs.
在凯尔特人的每一分钟
Every minute I played for the Celtics,
我从未觉得自己是孤军奋战
I never felt that I was by myself
最重要的事情 始终是我们要赢
in that it was important that we won.
我的队友们技艺高超
My teammates were all highly skilled,
自信且强大
confident, strong men.
我成长的过程中 凯尔特人的打法
When I was growing up, the way the Boston Celtics played
正是我们梦想中的篮球
was how we wanted to play on the court.
那是一种独特的风格——
There's a style of basketball--
团队至上 分享篮球
share the ball.
你知道 篮球的魅力就在于——场上只有一个球
You see, what make basketball great is there's only one ball
同一时间 只有一个人能投篮
and only one person can shoot that ball at a time.
而在我们队里 没人在乎
And on our team, they didn't worry about
是谁得分
who made the points.
我们唯一关心的 是赢球
The thing was to get the W.
他们无私的传导球
Their unselfish ball movement,
能彻底撕碎对手的防线
it can devour a defense.
分球到底角 布朗三分出手——
And kick to the corner. Open Jaylen three.
命中!
Got it!
我们每个人都要做出牺牲
We all have to sacrifice
放下一些个人目标
some part of our individual goals.
这就是穿上这身球衣 必须遵循的标准
That's the standard of what it is to put this uniform on.
终场哨声响起 比赛结束!
And the buzzer goes off. It's all over!
波士顿凯尔特人队再次夺得世界冠军
The Boston Celtics are once again the world champions.
球迷们涌向球场中♥央♥
The crowd is mobbing Bob Cousy
围住了鲍勃·库西
out in the middle of the floor,
他们把他高高举起 欢庆胜利
and they've raised him up on their shoulders.
我们希望每个人都能收获成功
We loved to have everybody have success.
我们彼此鼓掌喝彩
We applauded each other.
凯尔特人选中我时
When the Celtics drafted me,
我对奥尔巴♥赫♥说 "主教 我能得分"
I had said to Auerbach, Red, I can score.
我大学时期场均得分超过 20 分
I averaged over 20 a game in college.
我记得他清楚地说
I remember him saying distinctly,
"那对你来说是好事"
that's good for you.
"但对我而言 如果你想在凯尔特人打球"
But for me, for you to play in a Celtic team,
"我要你做好篮板与防守"
I want you to rebound and play defense.
"就这么简单"
Period.
大家全力去抢球
So let's everybody go after the ball.
萨奇 加把劲 别让霍金斯靠近
Come on, Satch, keep Hawkins off of there
干掉他 给他点颜色瞧瞧
and knock him on his ass.
我们聚在一起的唯一目标
The reason we were brought together
就是赢球
was to play winning basketball.
如果有人有不同的想法
If anyone felt anything different,
那他就不会留在这支球队
they would not be on that team.
你是个擅长操控的教练吗?
Were you a manipulative coach?
你会利用球员的情绪
Did you play with people's emotions
激发他们的最佳状态吗?
to try to bring the best out in them?
哦 当然 时时刻刻
Oh, sure. All the time.
他曾因为萨姆·琼斯吃了煎饼 而罚了他 100 美元
He had fined Sam Jones $100 for eating pancakes.
主教坚信 在比赛日不应该摄入
Red believed that you should not eat carbohydrates
碳水化合物
on a game day.
这些规定 听起来有点荒唐
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表