剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 大家晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎世界冠军——波士顿凯尔特人——登场!
and welcome back to the world champion Boston Celtics!
很少有球队能拥有我们这般
There's very few organizations
深厚的历史与传承 以及
that have the history and the tradition,
无数曾在此传递火炬的人们
the people that have gone through this organization.
想要逃避这种期望 其实很容易
It's easy to run away from the expectation.
每一支最终升起冠军旗帜的球队
Every team that's hung a banner
都经历过艰难与磨炼
has gone through something.
你说对了
You called it.
凯尔特人获得世界冠军
The Celtics are the world champions.
哈弗利切克抢断了
Havlicek steals it.
哈弗利切克惊天抢断!
Havlicek stole the ball!
面对各种不同的挑战
Different challenges.
这个冠军对你来说一定意义非凡
This must have been a great win for you.
并且承受外界异样的目光
People treat you differently.
我是一名篮球运动员
I'm a basketball player.
我每天努力训练 就是为了成为优秀的篮球运动员
I worked very hard to become a good basketball player.
那些旗帜会令你如芒在背
The banners can make you uncomfortable
因为赢得每一面旗帜 都意味着无尽的付出
because of everything you have to go through to do it.
凯尔特人球员保罗·皮尔斯被刺 11 刀
Celtics star Paul Pierce was stabbed 11 times.
我每天都会看着它
I look at him every day.
在训练馆 在花♥园♥球馆
I look at him every day in the facility.
总冠军旗帜 无处不在
I look him every day in the arena before the game.
那个空缺 该如何填补?
How do you fill that void?
那面本应高悬冠军的空白旗帜
How do you fill that empty space of where
要去怎么填补?
there should be a banner?
我们要用防守掌控比赛节奏
We control the game with our defense.
耐心! 耐心!
Patience! Patience!
HBO 体育纪录片出品
Words + Pictures 与 Ringer Films 联合制♥作♥
凯尔特人之城
第九章 我们是凯尔特人
放轻松 很简单
OK, this is easy.
直视镜头 把这些念出来就行
Right into the camera. Just read these.
一切为了绿军
It's all about green.
一切为了团队
It's all about team.
防守决定一切
It's all about defense.
这是命中注定的
It's all about destiny.
一切为了 18 冠
It's all about 18.
最后一条
Last one.
属于我们的 必须要拿回
We want what's ours.
混♥蛋♥
Bitches.
我们刚组成 "三巨头" 的时候
When we put the big three together,
KG 就问 Doc "Doc 你觉得"
KG asked Doc, how many championships
"我们能拿几个冠军?"
you think we can win, Doc?
他很坦率 "凯文 我觉得窗口期"
He said, truthfully, Kevin, I think our window
"大概有三到四年"
is three or four years.
那支球队比前一年要更强一点
That team the next year was better.
简直就是一头无人能挡的怪兽
Basically, a monster that couldn't be stopped.
KG
KG.
漂亮的挡拆
Great give and go.
他们不在乎个人数据
They didn't care about their stats.
也不在乎谁的牌面更大
They didn't care about egos.
他们心里只有一件事——赢球
All they cared about was winning.
连胜已经来到 17 场
And the winning streak is now at 17 in a row.
我们开季打出了 27 胜 2 负
We started 27 and 2.
27 胜 2 负 NBA 历史最佳开局
27 and 2, the best mark in NBA history.
那时候我真觉得 我们能赢 70 场
I thought we was gonna win 70 games.
感觉所有 NBA 纪录 都要被我们改写
We was ready to break all NBA records.
不好 加内特受伤了
Uh-oh, Garnett is hurt.
你知道 埃迪当时可以说是——
Remember--you know, Eddie was sort of just
史上最出色的训练师之一
the greatest trainer in the history of trainers.
我记得他不停地摇头
I remember him shaking his head.
他当时就是 "这事不妙"
He was like, this is not good.
我的膝盖问题 已经持续很久了
Had knee problems for a long time.
久而久之 我习惯了那种疼痛
And I got so used to the pain,
还能咬牙坚持 把比赛打完
I was just able to play through it.
但这一次不一样
This was something different, and this
这次让我意识到 真的出事了
is what told me that you got really something wrong.
加内特
因膝伤
接受手术
那一年 他再也没上过场
Never played again that year.
我只希望他当时能在场上
I just wish he could have been there
因为我清楚 只要他在 我们 TMD 一定能赢
because I know for a fact we would have fucking won.
奥兰多今晚要在波士顿带走胜利
Orlando will win here tonight in Boston.
如果凯文没有受伤 那应该——
If Kevin doesn't get hurt, that--
会改变科比的职业生涯
it affects Kobe's career.
他因此多拿了一座冠军
It got him another championship.
洛杉矶赢得了 2009 年 NBA 总冠军
LA wins the 2009 NBA title.
因为凯尔特人没能击败湖人
Because the Celtics weren't able to beat the Lakers.
抱歉 兄弟 但是 他们的确太强了
I'm sorry, brother, but, like, they were that good.
到了 2010 年 凯文依然很出色
By the time you get to 2010, Kevin's still really good,
但我觉得他不是原来的他了
but I don't think he was the same player
那次膝伤 改变了一切
after that knee injury.
当时是 KG 我 还有雷
It was KG, myself, Ray.
我们在慢慢变老 需要有人站出来接♥班♥
We getting older, and we need a young player to emerge.
隆多 单枪匹马
Rondo, one man to beat.
背传给阿伦
Swoops back to Allen.
行进间传球 拉简·隆多
Running pass. Rajon Rondo.
他已经准备好了
He ready.
时机已经成熟了
It's like, it's about that time.
我们开始把球队 交到年轻人手里
We starting to give the keys to the young fellas.
这球——噢 隆多
That's-- Oh, Rondo.
我觉得自己是进联盟前三
I felt I was in the top three,
至少也是前四的控卫
top four point guards in the game.
所以对我来说 我想成为球队的门面
So for me, I wanted to be the face of the franchise.
背后运球
Behind the back.
看看他打得多有特色
Look at the stylish way in which he's been doing it.
有点鲍勃·库西的感觉
That's Bob Cousy-ish.
KG 当时就说 "兄弟 你是唯一一个"
KG was like, man, you the only motherfucker
"走路还 TM 盯着自己看的家伙"
that I ever know that watch hisself walk.
他身上那股自信 简直拉满
He just had that whole swagger about hisself.
"你 TM 怎么还能一边走一边欣赏自己?"
Like, how the fuck you watching yourself walk?
"你就这么有范儿吗?"
Like, you got that much swag?
我觉得 他是我执教生涯里
The smartest player, I think,
最聪明的球员
in my entire coaching career.
你能看到 隆多在学习如何掌控一支球队
You could see Rondo learning how to run a basketball team
如何让身边的每个人都变得更好
and learning how to make everyone else better.
好传 隆多这球直塞内线
Great pass. Lasering it inside is Rondo.
正好给到内线的加内特
And he got Garnett in mid-stride.
凯文的身体 终于开始好转了
Kevin was finally starting to get healthy again.
球队的自信心 也在慢慢找回来
The team's confidence was starting to grow back
那种属于冠军的感觉
into that championship vibe.
波士顿凯尔特人拿下了
The Boston Celtics have come up
他们在洛杉矶 拿到了一场分量十足的胜利
with their most significant win here in Los Angeles,
击败了卫冕冠军
beating the champs.
打完那场比赛后 我就在想
After that game, I started thinking,
湖人一定会打进总决赛
the Lakers are gonna be in the finals.
西部 没有人能拦住他们
There's nobody in the West beating them.
总体来说 我觉得我们打得非常好
Overall, I think we're playing great, all right?
我一走进更衣室就说 "听好了"
I just walk in the locker room, and I said, hey,
"每个人都给我掏 100 美元"
I need everybody to give me $100.
"Doc 我们 TMD 给你 100 美元?"
Doc, the fuck we giving you $100 for?
"我需要每个人都交 100 美元"
I need $100 from everybody.
然后你就能看到球员们
And so you can see the players
一个个把钱掏出来
reaching in there, bringing out money.
然后我们把钱装进信封 塞进斯台普斯中心的
And we put it in an envelope, and we put it in the ceiling
天花板里
in the Staples Center.
我告诉他们 "这笔钱你们再也见不到了"
I said, you'll never see the money again
"除非我们能再回到这里"
unless we come back here
"在总决赛里对阵湖人"
and play the Lakers in the finals.
他说 "我们非得再会会那帮混♥蛋♥——"
He said, we got to see these fuckers--
这是他最爱用的词 "混♥蛋♥"
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表