剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
You cannot say that.
真的不能说
You just can't say it.
要记住 那时候付钱买♥♥票的球迷里
You got to remember, still, 99% of the fans
有 99% 是白人
that are paying money are white.
他们不想听这种话
They don't want to hear that.
这一句话发酵了一周
This had been rolling for a week.
回过头来看 我们真的感觉
And in hindsight, it just felt like we were
完全没有能力去进行一次理性的
so ill-equipped to have an intelligent discussion
种族问题讨论
about race.
在拉里发言之后 他就要离开
Following Larry's statements, he's gonna take off.
今晚拉里还有比赛 伊赛亚会留下来回答提问
He's got the game tonight, and Isiah will stay for questions.
拉里正准备打总决赛
Larry's trying to get ready to play the finals,
他们却搞了这么荒唐的发布会
and they call this absurd press conference.
简直是——前所未有
To this--unprecedented.
伊赛亚·托马斯飞到洛杉矶 而拉里已经在那里
Isiah Thomas flies to LA, and Larry's already there.
他甚至还穿着训练服
But, like, he's in his practice gear.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
伊赛亚在新闻发布会前待在酒店房♥间里
Isiah was in his hotel room before the press conference.
我永远忘不了 他手里拿着一卷 Rolaids 抗酸片
I'll never forget. He had a roll of Rolaids.
他直接连着纸一口口
And he was biting the Rolaids off the roll
咬着吃
without unwrapping the paper.
我当时心想 "天啊"
And I thought, wow.
毕竟他成长在芝加哥西区的
I mean, he grew up on the West Side of Chicago
贫困社区
in a tough neighborhood.
很多事他都见过 都经历过
It was--he had seen a lot and done a lot,
可我觉得 这一刻他真的害怕了
and I think he was terrified.
我当时是开玩笑说的
Jokingly, I say it.
但我得承认 我是笑着 开着玩笑地认可了
But I have to agree with Rodman, smiling,
罗德曼 "如果伯德是——"
laughing that if Bird was
黑人 他也就只是另一个不错的球员
Black, he'd be just another good guy.
结果 该死 事情就闹成这样了
And from that, shit, we got this.
如果伊赛亚说那只是个玩笑
If Isiah tells me that it was a joking matter,
那我觉得——就该到此为止
I think it--we should leave it at that
因为我不认为伊赛亚是傻子
because I don't think Isiah is stupid.
他清楚我其实是个烂球员
He knows I'm a bad player.
接下来 精彩的地方来了
Now, here's the beauty of it.
拉里 你当时握着我的职业生涯
Larry, you had my career right in the palm of your hands.
篮球故事: 印第安纳荣耀
那次拉里真是帮了我们
Larry did us a huge solid.
你明白他刚才说的那个时刻
Do you understand that moment that he's talking about
对你意味着什么吗?
that you had?
明白 就是
Yeah. It uh.
这么说吧 雷吉
Come on, Reggie.
我们都经历过在更衣室里吞下惨败的日子
We've been in them locker rooms taking tough losses.
你知道 竞争有时能激发出你最好的一面
You know, competition sometimes brings the best
也能激出最糟的一面
out of you and the worst.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
伊塞亚是个伟大的篮球运动员
Isiah was a great basketball player.
他的前途无量
He had a big career ahead of him.
我不可能因为一句并非自己真心的话
I wasn't gonna damage his career by saying
去毁了他的职业生涯
something I didn't mean.
他不需要在生活中背上这个包袱
He didn't need that in his life.
我也不需要
I didn't need it.
我当时正准备打总决赛
I was getting ready to go in the finals.
还得去参加一个坐满人的新闻发布会
I'm doing a press conference, a packed place,
他们还想把这事推向另一个高度
and they're trying to push this thing to another level.
我心想 "算了吧 别闹了"
You know, get out of here.
因为如果这事真的对我有意义 我早就会说出来
Because if it meant something, I would have said it.
但对我来说 它什么意义也没有
But it meant nothing to me.
我当时说那句话只是开玩笑
My motivation for the comment was simply joking.
争议在于我说过——
The controversy is that Isiah said
如果拉里·伯德是黑人
that Larry Bird, if he was Black,
他也就只是个不错的球员
he'd be just another good guy.
这就是引发争议的原因
That's what the controversy is about.
拉里确实非常努力 才有今天的成就
Larry definitely works hard to get where he's at.
我的意思是 如果他不努力 他也成不了顶尖球员
I mean, if he didn't work, he wouldn't be a great player.
我同样也拼命努力 才走到今天
I worked hard, too, to get where I got,
否则我不会站在这里
or I wouldn't be here.
如果我没这么拼命训练 我的水平
I wouldn't be as good as I am
也达不到今天这样
if I didn't practice my butt off.
如果拉里·伯德是黑人
If Larry Bird were a Black player,
他也就只是个普通球员
he'd be just another guy.
这不仅仅是在谈篮球
That's not just a basketball comment.
这是在谈机会
That is a comment about opportunities.
也是在谈曝光度
That's a comment about exposure.
拉里 在一个由黑人运动员占主导的运动里
你觉得我们有时会更关注你吗?
对拉里来说 他并不认同这种现实
For Larry, he didn't accept the reality of it.
种族分野确实存在于观众席
The racial dichotomy existed in the audience
但在他本人身上并不存在
but not in the person.
我很自豪自己是一名篮球运动员
I'm very proud of the fact that I'm a basketball player.
我为成为一名好球员付出了很多努力
I worked very hard to become a good basketball player.
我也为自己能在场上竞争感到骄傲
I'm very proud of the fact that I'm able to compete,
毕竟我速度不快 弹跳也不好
you know, being slow and can't jump.
你懂吧?
You know?
不过我只是——
But I'm just--
我得说 你那次太 tm 快了
I tell you, you was fast as shit the other night
就是 G5 的那次抢断
in game five when you stole the ball.
哦对 我还差点忘了谢谢你 伊塞亚
Yeah, I forgot to thank you for that too, Isiah.
这说明人们当时根本没弄明白
It just shows how little people understood
他们说那话的完整语境 却断章取义
the full context of what they said and took it out
然后炒成一件大新闻
and blew it up into something.
如果他们真明白当时的情况
If they fully understood what was going on there,
就会和拉里的反应一样
then they would have had the same reaction that Larry had.
"是啊 然后呢?"
Yeah, and?
"好吧"
OK.
"咱能不能别再纠结这些破事 回到篮球上来?"
Can we get past this shit and get back to basketball?
我觉得我们没必要坐在这儿
I don't think we should have to sit here
整天翻来覆去地谈
and talk about it all day.
所以 我先走了
So I'm leaving.
那就这样吧……
So...
你在试图调和一件事——
You're trying to reconcile an event
一件似乎完全由种族所定义的事
that seems defined by race.
你觉得这人很伟大 但他的伟大
You think this guy is great, but his greatness
却与我们心中 "伟大球员"
contradicts what we think a great player
该有的样子相矛盾
is supposed to look like.
你早就知道他们为我做了什么
You already know what they did for me.
什么?
What?
我把 MVP 奖杯带回了家
I walked away with the MVP.
我从没觉得他是那种
I don't think of him as somebody
被文化以任何方式利用过的人
who was in any way sort of used by the culture,
但或许 他确实曾被利用过
but I suppose maybe he was.
我们永远不会知道 80 年代的 NBA
We'll never know what the '80s in the NBA are like
会是什么样子 如果不是魔术师
if, you know, it's Magic Johnson
而是有另一位黑人球员
and another Black player.
我听说匡威给伯德做了一双球鞋
I heard Converse made a pair of Bird shoes
是去年的 MVP 专属
for last year's MVP.
没错
Yup.
那今年他们做了双魔术师球鞋
Well, they made a pair of Magic shoes
给今年的 MVP
for this year's MVP.
好啊 魔术师 让我看看你的本事
OK, Magic, show me what you got.
湖人和凯尔特人再度会师 NBA 总决赛
The Lakers and the Celtics back in the NBA Finals.
眼下 比赛几乎没有悬念
Right now, this is a no-contest affair.
湖人队先下一城
The Lakers and a big one.
126:113
126-113.
他们就是比我们的火力更猛一点
They just had a bit more firepower than we had.
凯文·麦克海尔在今年季后赛的大部分时间里
Kevin McHale, who has been playing with a fractured foot
一直拖着骨折的脚作战
throughout much of the playoffs,
而现在 伤势可能已经进一步恶化
has learned that perhaps the injury is growing even worse.
这轮系列赛打完 我很可能要动手术
End of this series, probably having an operation
在骨头上打螺钉 把骨裂固定起来
and a screw put in to bring the bone back together.
至于状态 就只能用现有的去拼
As far as effectiveness, you got to play with what you got,
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表