剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
Bang! Steph Curry from downtown.
比赛结束了 一切都结束了
And that'll do it. It's over.
金州勇士 站上了 NBA 的世界之巅
The Golden State Warriors are on top of the NBA world.
那天晚上我哭了
I cried that night.
我有点被击垮了
I was, like, devastated.
他们确实还很年轻
They were young.
但在总决赛里输球
But when you lose in the finals,
就是浪费一次机会
that's a lost opportunity.
所以这些家伙 能否真正明白
It was fair to question whether these guys understood
要付出什么才能把事办成
what it took to close the deal.
这是问题的关键
It was a fair question.
那个时候 疼痛几乎填满你的胸膛
At that point, pain kind of just fills your chest.
你什么都想不了
You don't really think about nothing.
你把一切都押上去 结果却差了一点
You put it all on the line just to come up short.
这段旅程你必须走完
You got to finish that journey.
我们一定要赢
We got to win.
他们失败后 突然……
After they lost, suddenly...
波士顿凯尔特人宣布
The Boston Celtics are suspending
凯尔特人
禁赛乌度卡
消息源称: 主教练
与球队工作人员
存在不当关系
对主教练乌度卡处以 2022–23 赛季停职处分
coach Ime Udoka for the 2022-2023 season,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
消息源称: 主教练与球队工作人员存在不当关系
当球队决定必须要对乌度卡作出处罚时
When they decide they have to sanction Ime Udoka,
他们宣布 将由马祖拉接任主教练
they tell us the coach is gonna be Joe Mazzulla.
马祖拉仍然保持神秘
一位名不见经传的凯尔特人助教
An anonymous assistant of the Boston Celtics.
在他还是助理教练时
When he was an assistant coach,
我们一起吃过一顿晚餐
we happened to have dinner together
在密尔沃基的一家酒店酒吧
at the bar in the Milwaukee hotel.
他的真诚 以及那份强烈的驱动力 打动了我
And I just was so taken by his authenticity, his drive.
后来需要寻找主教练的时候 布拉德推荐了乔
When it came time to find a coach, Brad recommended Joe,
而我毫不犹豫对此表示支持
but I enthusiastically endorsed it.
乔所做的 是自己慢下来 深吸一口气 然后自问
What Joe did was take the time to take a deep breath
"我究竟该用怎样一种方式 来引领这支球队?"
and say, OK, how can I lead this in a way that fits me?
有一天我去训练场
I went over to practice one day
问了马祖拉一句
and said to Joe Mazzulla,
"在波士顿执教 处在没拿到总冠军"
what's it like to live with the expectation
"就被视为失败的氛围中"
that if you don't win the championship,
"是什么感觉?"
this is a failure?
轮转 这样就不用担心空间问题
I'd rotate so we don't have to worry about that spacing.
顺下 直接顺下
I'd roll. So roll.
波士顿一直在我心里
Boston has always been in my heart
我长大的地方到这只有一小时
because I grew up an hour away.
当我开始当教练之后 我曾祈祷过
Once I got into coaching, you know, I prayed
有一天能成为凯尔特人的主教练
to be the head coach of the Celtics.
我想离家近一点
I wanted to be close to home,
也想参与一件
and I wanted to be a part of something
赌注足够高的事情
where the stakes were high.
太棒了 - 我靠
This is fire. - Oh, damn.
这太棒了 - 真的顶
This is fire. - This is lit.
我之前都没看到这个
I didn't see this.
你根本不知道这种压力有多大
You have no idea of the pressure
每天走进这里打球 头顶就是这些内容
of coming in here and playing with this type of presence
天天就这么压在你头上 兄弟
hanging over you every day, yo.
你无时无刻都会被提醒这件事
You are always reminded of this,
被提醒这个…… - 每一天
of this... - Every day.
每天都是这样 - 每天
Of this every day. - Every day.
你每天一走进这儿 都是如此
Every day you come in here, man.
从助教升上来 感觉怎么样?
How that jump been, though?
换了位置 坐到这把椅子上
From coming from that, changing seats,
这个转变 你自己感觉如何?
how--how has that been?
我只是尽量不去改变
I've just tried not to challenge
自己的本质
who I was as a person.
嗯
Yeah.
凯尔特人 高于我们任何人
The Celtics, it's bigger than all of us.
说到底 不管发生什么 TMD 事
At the end of the day, no matter what the fuck happens,
你都有—— - 对
you got a-- - Right.
我们对这里发生的一切都有责任
We got a responsibility to everything that happens,
甚至包括我们到来之前
even before you guys.
所以 你得扛起这份责任
So, like, you got a responsibility to that.
对 - 你懂我意思吧
Yeah. - You know what I'm saying?
我懂
Yeah.
我深感幸运 因为我是从这里走出来的
I'm blessed and happy that I'm from here.
是的 这很牛
Yeah, that's dope.
我想守护好这一切 - 这就对了
I'm trying to protect that. - That's what's up.
所以 我真心感谢你们当年奠定的基础
So I appreciate what you guys have done.
不 教练 说得好
No, that's what's up, Coach.
这是主教曾走过的地方
This is where Red walked.
这是加内特曾战斗过的地方
This is where Garnett walked.
我不理解 怎么会有人想要一份
I don't understand why someone would want a job
缺乏至高期待的工作
where the expectations aren't high.
欢迎来到东部决赛第六场
Welcome to game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
凯尔特人连赢过去两场
The Celtics have won the last two.
现在 他们必须在客场取胜
Now they need to win on the road
才能回到波士顿抢七
to force a game 7 at home.
球发给斯马特 绝杀出手
It's off to Smart for the seventh game.
补进了
Tipped in.
凯尔特人 将回到波士顿进行抢七大战!
The Celtics are gonna witness a game 7 back in Boston!
波士顿 再一次 站在了他们
Boston, once again, they find themselves
最熟悉的舞台——抢七大战
in familiar territory, a game seven.
塔图姆好像扭到了脚踝
Tatum twisted an ankle, perhaps.
确实扭到了
He did.
塔图姆在第一个回合就扭伤了脚踝
JT hurt his ankle in the first play of the game.
那一晚不属于我 但它本该属于我
And it just wasn't my night, but it needed to be my night.
热火闯进 NBA 总决赛
The Heat are going to the NBA Finals.
我本以为今天会赢 继续前进
I expected to win today and move on.
我们失败了
We failed.
我失败了
I failed.
我们让整座城市失望了
And we let the whole city down.
在这里 唯一的要求就是成就伟大
Here, the expectation is the greatness,
别无其他
nothing short of it.
如果我这辈子一个冠军都没拿过
If I was sitting here having won no champion,
根本不会有人在乎我在乎什么
nobody would give a shit what I cared about it
更不会在乎 Celtic pride
or what Celtic pride was.
所以 只有你赢了 人们才会听你说话
So once you're successful, then people listen.
人们的态度就像书页会翻篇——你赢了
People are like books-- or, oh, that son of a bitch,
"这个混♥蛋♥ 他是真懂"
he knows what he's talking about.
但只要你没赢 没人会在意你
But unless you win, nobody pays attention.
鲍勃·库西带领波士顿凯尔特人
The Boston Celtics, led by Bob Cousy,
夺得了他们的第五个 NBA 总冠军
win their fifth consecutive NBA championship.
我们这些老家伙 坐下来 慢慢回想
Old folks, we sit, and we meditate,
回想峥嵘岁月
and we think about the past.
我和拉塞尔经历过的一切
You can't share what Russ and I shared
早已超越了普通的情谊
without emotional attachment.
体育上的成就所有
Sports accomplishments require this kind
必须建立在这样的纽带与共同信念之上
of bonding and motivation to achieve a goal.
我记得和拉塞尔一起出席哈弗利切克的追悼会
I remember being with Russell at John Havlicek's memorial.
我职业生涯中合作过的 最伟大的组织者 是库西
The greatest playmaker I ever played with was Bob Cousy.
我很清楚 像库西这样的人
And I know that you never replace
是不可能被取代的
an individual like a Cousy.
他的妻子贝丝请我来致悼词
His wife, Beth, had asked me to do the eulogy.
那时 拉塞尔还没到
Russ hadn't come yet.
等我走上祭坛的时候
And when I went up to the altar,
我注意到他正好从中间的主通道走进来
I noticed that he had just come down the main aisle.
然后坐在了我们面前
And he had sat in the row right in front of us.
等我讲完 我在他面前单膝跪下
So when I got through, I knelt in front of him
握着他的手说 "老伙计 你还好吗?"
and shook his hand and said, big guy, how you doing?
"谢谢你专程来到波士顿"
Thank you for coming to Boston for this.
那是你最后一次见到他吗?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
凯尔特人传奇比尔·拉塞尔
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表