剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
我还是会上场
and I'm gonna go out there and play.
很疼 我是说 真的很疼
It hurt. I mean, it hurt.
但如果能拿下第四个总冠军 一切都值了
But to have four championships would have been well worth it.
重来一次 我还是会上
I'd do it again.
我不知道他是怎么挺得住的
I just don't know how this man is playing.
我跟他说 不值得
I told him it's not worth it.
他不该上场
He should not play.
麦克海尔受伤了
McHale is shaken up.
我觉得他其实是把伤势弄得更严重了
I think he actually made it worse.
他再也回不到从前
He never was the same.
即使痊愈后 他也不再是原来的那个人了
Even when it healed, he never was the same guy.
凯文 我知道你当时有伤
Kevin, I know, was hurt.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
抱歉 凯文
Sorry, Kevin.
这可不是你常见的湖凯大战
This is really not your typical LA-Boston matchup,
因为这是首次出现一边倒的夺冠大热
because for the first time, we have a clear-cut favorite,
而且那支球队是湖人
and that's the Lakers.
你承认他们是更强的队伍吗?
Do you admit they're the better team?
前两场比赛 他们是
First two games, they were, yeah.
麦克海尔抢下前场篮板
McHale, offensive rebound.
波士顿以 109:103 获胜
Boston wins 109-103.
但目前系列赛湖人仍以
But now the series reads two games to one
2:1 大♥比♥分领先
in favor of the Lakers.
干掉他们 波士顿!
Wipe 'em up, Boston!
我说 还有比这更好的 T恤吗?
I mean, what's better than this one?
这可是经典款
That was the classic.
真的 绝对是经典
I mean, just a classic.
你得明白 在波士顿花♥园♥球馆外
You have to understand, outside of the Boston Garden,
有个小摊子 摆满了那种——
they have a kiosk where they have all the
"我恨 TMD 洛杉矶" 的 T恤
"I hate effing LA," you know?
'87 年总决赛 湖人强得离谱
'87 finals, the Lakers were awesome.
我们拿下了第三场 然后第四场才是关键之战
We win game three, and then game four is the game.
但我们有伯德
But we had Bird.
我很有信心
I was confident.
我相信这家伙能做任何事
I believe this guy can do anything.
就像是约翰·威克
This was John Wick.
注: John Wick是电影《疾速追杀》男主角 由基努·里维斯饰演
就是那种——我不在乎对手是谁
It was like, I-- I don't care who we're playing.
我们有拉里·伯德 我们一定会赢
We have Larry Bird. We're winning.
库珀突破伯德
Cooper with a move around Bird.
伯德封盖
Bird blocks the shot.
伯德的精彩表现
Great play by Bird.
凯尔特人三打二
Three on two now, Boston.
麦克海尔——
McHale.
凯尔特人要赢了
Celtics win.
系列赛就重新开始了
It's a new series.
伯德
Bird.
比赛还剩 2 分钟 我们领先 6 分
We're up 6 with two minutes left.
他们开始反扑 库珀就在我们面前
They're coming back, and Cooper is right in front of us.
魔术师看见了他 库珀空位出手
Magic sees him, and Cooper splits off.
你一看就知道 这球要进
And you knew it was gonna go in.
突然之间——
And all of a sudden...
卡里姆出手得分!
Kareem does it.
湖人欢呼雀跃
And the Lakers jumping for joy.
104:103 反超比分
And they lead it 104-103.
他们给卡里姆跑了个空接战术
They run the alley-oop play for Kareem.
他们反超了
They take the lead.
我们心想 "天哪 我们这不是——这不就送掉了吗?"
And we're like, oh, my God, we just--we blew this.
我们都知道在关键时刻
We all know that in the crunch,
凯尔特人 33 号♥拉里·伯德
number 33 for the Celtics, Larry Bird,
会想要复♥制♥湖人 33 号♥刚才的表演
will try to do what number 33 for the Lakers
把领先夺回来
just did, give them the lead.
伯德出手三分!
Bird goes for 3.
拉里·伯德又一次做到了
Larry Bird did it again.
全场都沸腾了
Everyone's going bonkers.
拉里·伯德用一记关键三分
Larry Bird, with a big 3-point bomb,
再次让凯尔特人取得领先!
has given the Celtics the lead.
他又一次做到了
He's done it again.
他就是那种让人咬牙切齿的家伙
That's the kind of asshole he is.
比赛进入最后关头
Going to the wire.
迄今为止 这无疑是 '87 年总决赛最精彩的一场
And by far, the best game of this '87 NBA Final.
湖人球权 比赛还剩 7 秒
It's Lakers' ball with seven seconds to go.
魔术师勾手命中 还剩 2 秒
Magic, with a hook shot, scores with 2.
凯尔特人落后一分
And the Celtics trail by one.
他们把球交给魔术师 扔进了那个
They go to Magic, and he hits some bullshit shot
扯淡的球
across the lane.
要了我们的命
Killed us.
但如果我脚没骨折
But if my foot's not broken, I like
我想我会盖掉它
to think I would have got it.
就算那时候 我也差点盖到
I almost got it as it was.
不得不说 那是个高难度投篮
Hell of a shot, though.
你得承认他打得漂亮
You got to give him credit.
那是个关键回合
That was a big play.
但计时器上还有时间
But it was still time left on the clock.
我喜欢投最后一秒的绝杀球
I like to shoot that last-second shot.
你能看出来 有些人会有点紧张
You can tell when people are a little nervous,
但我就是没这种感觉
but I just don't feel it.
我当时在防守拉里
Well, I was guarding Larry.
我从高侧卡位 不让他接球
I was on the top side denying him.
结果拉里·伯德反跑 还小推了我一下
And Larry Bird rode me up the lane with a little shove
就这么为自己创造了出手♥机♥会
and freed him up for that shot.
伯德出手了
Bird fires it.
我想我当时可能有点被吓尿了
I think I peed on myself a little bit.
湖人赢了 帕特·莱利带着湖人队
And the Lakers have won, and Pat Riley and the Lakers
兴高采烈地走下球场
dance off the court.
我只记得我当时整个人恍了 你说我们得走了
I just remember fogging out and you saying, we have to go.
我们得走了
We have to go.
是啊 你当时就像是——
Yeah, you were just like--
我还问 "你没事吧?"
I was like, are you dead?
还有另一件事 你会在现场听到
But the other thing, like, you have
观众席上的的声音 伯德关键三分出手
those sounds in a crowd when it's, like, a big Bird 3
大家会发出 "啊——"
and be like, ah.
进了的话 就是那种兴奋的 "啊!"
And then if you make it, ah.
而那一球 是 "啊——哦"
And that one was a ah, oh.
我到现在还能清楚地想起那个画面
I can picture it still.
他投篮的同时就要说
He's shooting the ball, and he's going,
"这球进了"
it's already in.
就像是——他已经转身走向更衣室了
Like, he's already turned and going to the locker room.
他简直不敢相信自己能得到那么好的出手♥机♥会
He couldn't believe he got that good of a look.
我当时敢打赌那球会进
I would have bet it was going in.
那一球——如果进了
That one shot, if it goes in,
会不会改写结局?
would it have been any different?
我想大概也不会 但——
I doubt it, but--
所以这事算我的错吧
So it's my fault, I guess, you know?
那一刻我就知道我们有麻烦了
That's when I knew we was in trouble,
因为拉里怎么可能会投丢那种大空位?
because how often do Larry miss a wide-open shot?
我心里清楚我们赢不了了
I knew we wasn't gonna win it.
虽然当时我不会把这话说出口
I wouldn't say that out loud at the time,
但结局已是昭然若揭
but the writing was on the wall.
我对 '87 年总决赛结束后的印象是
What I remember in the aftermath of the '87 Finals
伯德在发布会的讲台上
is Bird up at the podium.
被问到关于 "魔术师" 约翰逊的问题
And they asked him about Magic Johnson.
魔术师是一位伟大的篮球运动员
Magic is just a great basketball player.
他是我见过的最出色的球员 你知道吗?
He's the best I've ever seen, you know?
真是——不可思议
I--unbelievable.
我都不知道该怎么形容
I don't know what to say.
那是我第一次看着伯德
It was the first time I ever looked at Bird
心想 "他被击垮了"
and thought, man, he's beaten.
"他看上去真的被打败了"
He looks beaten to me.
感觉不一样了
It felt different.
就像——也许这个王朝要结束了
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表