剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表
"我们没问题 对不起啊"
We're good. I'm sorry.
"这是我给你组的队"
This is the team I gave you.
印象里 我们可能是全联盟最年轻的队
I think we had the youngest team in the league.
你得教他们怎么打球
You have to teach them how to play basketball.
教他们衣服该怎么穿
You have to teach them what to wear.
还得教他们怎么表现自己
You have to teach them how to act.
打球就是瞎 tmd 打
We was playing like motherfuckers.
输赢 根本不在乎
Winning, we didn't care about.
反正我们已经认命了
We had faced the fact that we was
输球是迟早的事
already going to lose games.
还不如早点想着去哪儿玩
We was just ready to hit the club.
比赛一结束我们就说
Like, as soon as the game was over, we was like,
"哪儿蹦迪去?"
what spot we hitting?
保罗·皮尔斯今晚表现出色
Paul Pierce tonight, he came out
为凯尔特人献上了一场精彩表演
and just had one terrific evening for the Celtics,
但这场失利深深刺痛这支球队
but tough, tough loss for this basketball team.
那赛季真是糟透了
We'd had a terrible season.
我们战绩全联盟倒数第二
We had the second worst record in the league.
所以反倒有希望拿到前两顺位选秀权
So we had a very good chance of top one or two draft pick.
他们那会儿盼着拿到状元或榜眼
And they wanted to get the first or second pick.
要么是格雷格·奥登 或者凯文·杜兰特
You either have Greg Oden or Kevin Durant.
丹尼更欣赏杜兰特
Danny liked Kevin Durant.
波士顿球迷激动欢呼 满心期待
In Boston, they're hooping it up and hoping
凯尔特人能抽中状元签
that the Celtics can come through with the top pick.
第 5 顺位属于……
Pick number 5 goes to...
波士顿凯尔特人
the Boston Celtics.
结果就只抽到第 5 顺位
The pick lands on number 5.
我们当时就懵了 两次都拿不到?
You're like, wait, you're not getting either of them?
你 TM 在逗我吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
怎么又来一遍?
It happened again?
凯尔特人丢掉了 "爱尔兰人的好运"
乐透仅第五顺位
波士顿大失所望
当你赢不了球的时候
When you're not winning, you're
你只能靠寄希望于未来
selling the hope of winning.
那你总得有个计划 对吧
And you've got to kind of have a plan, right?
但那时候 我们其实并不清楚
But at that moment in time, it wasn't clear
现在怎么办?
乐透抽签
凯尔特人
并未抽到
前两顺位
这支球队到底要怎么走下去
what the plan was going to be.
那时候 重建看起来遥遥无期
The rebuild looked like it was nowhere in sight.
如果球队再不引援 继续这样下去
If we don't bring in nobody at this point, where I'm playing,
我正值巅峰 还在不断变强
I'm in my prime, and I'm consistently getting better,
我真不知道 我还愿意等多久
I'm not sure how long I want to be here.
对皮尔斯而言 赛季的痛苦 让伤痕久久难愈
皮尔斯当时有句话 现在他可能有点后悔
Paul Pierce gave a very famous quote to me once that he
"我是个典型案例 一位出色球员却待在"
lived to regret when he said, "I'm your classic great player
我是个典型案例 一位出色球员
却待在一支烂队里 真是糟透了
"一支烂队里 真是糟透了"
on a bad team, and it stinks."
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
怎么才能给保罗一个机会?
How are we going to give Paul a chance?
每当你提及森林狼
When you talk about the Timberwolves,
当然就会说到 8 届全明星
of course, you talk about eight-time
凯尔·加内特
All-Star Kevin Garnett.
回传给加内特!
Back to Garnett!
加内特三分 命中!
Garnett for 3, makes it!
前一年我们打森林狼的时候
The year before, we're playing Minnesota,
我们拼得要命
and we playing hard as hell.
皮尔斯被封盖
Pierce has it taken away.
加内特防守皮尔斯
Garnett defending Pierce.
而且防得非常好
And he's doing a good job too.
KG 在比赛中 怒吼 暴扣 那场面
And KG yelling, dunking, I'm talking about the intensity
真的很疯狂
was through the roof.
当时两支球队都打得好像
I'm talking about both teams playing like they
季后赛生死战一样
playoff lives is on the line.
Wyc 是要叫暂停吗?
Is Wyc Grousbeck calling time?
Wyc 就坐在底线那儿
Wyc is sitting on the baseline,
KG 站在罚球线
KG at the free throw line.
我在比赛间隙对着 Wyc 大喊
I yelled at Wyc in the middle of the game,
"要想赢 就得把他弄来"
like, if we want to win, we need to get him.
我小时候 很长时间是没有父亲的
I grew up in a house without a father for a while.
我看着我母亲拼命工作
I watched my mom work really hard.
从小 我就被教导 要保持工作态度
And we was taught to have a work ethic at a very early age.
那是我最初对 "怎么把事做好" 的认知
That was my first impression of how to do something.
就是全力以赴 倾注全部
You do it at 100%, and you do it with your heart.
我一直觉得篮球是我的宿命
I would always look for basketball to be my calling.
也是我表达一切的画布
And it was always my canvas.
加内特 暴扣!
Garnett, the jam!
是什么驱动着你?
What's driving you?
你打得太拼了
You play hard.
你一直都打得这么拼
You always play hard.
我在输球
I'm losing.
我就是在输球
I'm losing.
这不是关于我
It ain't about me.
而是关于 "我们"
It's about us.
凯文总是全力以赴
Kevin lays it on the line, man.
他拼得特别狠 上场就是一往无前
He plays so hard, and he just goes out there.
那时我是森林狼的总经理
I was a GM for the Timberwolves.
我希望能把他送到一个地方
And I was hoping to get him to a place
能让他去追寻真正的成功
where he would, you know, have some success.
丹尼·安吉最好的朋友凯文·麦克海尔
Danny Ainge's best friend, Kevin McHale,
当时管理着明尼苏达
is running Minnesota.
凯文·麦克海尔 对的时机 对的人
Kevin McHale, perfect place, perfect time.
他是我凯尔特人时期最好的朋友之一——
Being a good friend of mine, going back to the Celtics--
凯文和罗伯特的身材
Kevin and Rob, they have bodies you kind of
就像在车♥库♥里拼出来的
put together in a garage.
注: Herman Munster 美国喜剧电视剧 196♥4♥ 年 CBS 首播 剧中长得像科学怪人的爸爸形象很高大
有点像 Herman Munster
It's kind of like Herman Munster.
我们能一直聊下去 聊到停不下来
We could talk again and again and again.
他能冲我喊 我也能冲他喊
And he could yell at me, and I could yell at him.
我们当时已经谈好加内特了
We had a deal for Kevin Garnett.
但凯文拒绝了
But Kevin said no.
当时 保罗一直劝我来波士顿
At the time, Paul was asking me to come to Boston.
但我觉得波士顿的队伍并不比我在
I didn't think Boston was better than the team
明尼苏达的更好
that I was on in Minnesota.
我总不能离开一个烂环境
And I wasn't going to leave one bad situation to go
去另一个烂环境吧
to another bad situation.
我看他那边也挺郁闷的
And then I'm watching him be frustrated over there.
我心想 "我 tmd 过去干嘛?"
And I'm like, what the fuck I'm going to come over there?
"你自己看着都不开心"
You don't look happy.
"还让我过去?"
Come over here.
我们回顾了过去 25 年的 NBA 总冠军
We've looked at the last 25 years of NBA championships.
从统计来看 它们都有一种特定的
Statistically, they were won with a certain kind
阵容结构
of team lineup.
要拥有一位历史 50 大级别的球星
You had to have a top-50 all-time great
再加上两名全明星 才能赢得冠军
and two All-Stars to win the championship.
我们把这事交给丹尼 "看你怎么组一个三巨头"
We handed it to Danny and said, how do you make a big three?
雷·阿伦 哇哦!
Ray Allen, wow.
超远 绝杀出手!
Going deep for the win.
丹尼立刻把目标转向了雷·阿伦
Danny pivoted right away to Ray Allen.
注: He Got Game 1998 年由斯派克·李执导 雷·阿伦 丹泽尔·华盛顿主演
雷·阿伦在电影中饰演 Jesus Shuttlesworth
雷就是那种人 Jesus Shuttlesworth
Ray was that guy, Jesus Shuttlesworth.
这就是重点 这就是——
That's the part of it. That's--
单挑
杰 你也跟别人一样
Jay, you just like everybody else.
世界上最 TM 酷的那个人
It's the coolest dude in the fucking world.
注: John Coltrane 传奇爵士萨克斯演奏家
沉稳 冷静 他就像篮球界的 John Coltrane
Cool, calm, he's like the John Coltrane of basketball.
联盟里没人有雷那样美的跳投
Nobody in this league ever had a prettier jump shot than Ray.
在西雅图 有人告诉我
In Seattle, I was told I needed
如果你在未来想进名人堂
to find a different team if I ever considered wanting
那就得换支球队
to make the Hall of Fame.
只是我不确定
Just I never knew if the winning
剧集 | 凯尔特人(2025) | 导航列表