My job is to protect the citizens of New York,
我工作的职责是保护纽约的市民
and I will do it by doing my job better than anyone else
我会比其他所有人都要努力做好这份工作
and getting results.
并取得成果
I don't cross the line.
我从不越过界限
I put myself on it.
我把自己至于界限之上
And if you have any other questions,
如果你还有什么问题的话
then you can ask the families
那你可以去问问那些
of the victims that I have served.
我帮助过的被害人家属
Detective Beckett.
贝克特探长
Sit down.
请坐
That was an impassioned and powerful response.
那真是个慷慨有力的回答
In fact, it was exactly what we were hoping for.
事实上 这也正是我们期望看到的
This wasn't a performance review.
这其实并不是表现评估
Then why would you attack me like that?
那你为什么要像那样攻击我
We wanted to see if you could defend yourself.
我们想看看你能否为自己辩护
Kate, this was an audition.
凯特 这是个测试
For what?
为什么测试
Your future.
为你的未来
We've been looking for someone like you --
我们一直在找像你一样的人...
Someone who isn't corruptible,
像你一样不会被收买♥♥的
a certifiable hero who the people can get behind.
一个人们可以支持的公众英雄
Kate, you're bigger than what you're doing now.
凯特 你的舞台比你现在做的要更宽广
You know it.
你也知道的
It's why you went to D.C., why you took the captain's exam.
这也是你去华盛顿以及参加警监考核的原因
You want a bigger stage,
你想要一个更大的舞台
and we want to give it to you.
我们也想给你一个
We think you have an amazing future.
我们觉得你的未来一片光明
Doing what?
做什么呢
We'd like you to run for New York State Senate.
我们想让你竞选纽约州参议员
State Senator?
州参议员
And they say it's just the start.
他们说这还只是个开始
Apparently the party has had their eye on me for a while now.
他们好像关注我已经有一段时间了
They think that people are looking for someone like me.
他们认为大家想找像我这样的人
And what do you think?
那你有什么想法
I don't know, Castle.
我不知道 卡塞尔
I'm a cop, not a politician.
我是个警♥察♥ 不是政客
Did I ever tell you
我有没有跟你说过
that I was in a model U.N. when I was a kid?
我小时候曾经参加过模拟联♥合♥国♥
My mom was one of the chaperones.
有次我妈担任在场监护人
And after watching me, she said, "You know, Katie...
看过我的表现后 她说"你知道吗 小凯"
You can grow up and be anything you want."
你长大之后想做什么都可以
I just wanted to be her.
我想成为和她一样的人
I just wanted to make a difference.
想像她一样做出一番事业
And you have.
你已经做到了
The question now is, can you make a bigger difference?
现在的问题是 你能否做得更大
Castle, if you saw the way
卡塞尔 如果你看到了
that they attacked me in that room...
他们在里面是如何奚落我的...
And in a campaign, it would only be worse.
等竞选时 只会变本加厉
You, Alexis, my dad, Martha,
你 阿丽克西斯 我父亲 玛莎
you guys would all be fair game.
你们都会成为被攻击的对象
We're a tough bunch.
我们可都是意志坚强的人
So you think I could do it?
那你觉得我能竞选吗
I know you can.
我相信你可以
They said that I aced my captain's exam.
他们说我高分通过了警监考核
I could probably have my own precinct within the year.
估计一年之内我就可以管理自己的分局了
When do you have to decide?
什么时候需要答复
Soon.
很快
Well, whatever you decide...
不管你如何决定
I will back your play.
我都支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
Beckett.
贝克特
That matchbook lead paid off.
火柴盒的线索有收获了
The unit that we put on that bar
派去监视酒吧的警员
spotted Noah Lewis heading inside.
发现了诺亚·刘易斯
E.S.U. just took him down.
刚刚缉捕了他
They found him.
找到他了
Where's my mother?
我妈妈呢
Being autopsied.
尸检中
I warned her,
我警告过她
but she wouldn't stop running her mouth at me.
但她就是唠叨不停
Now she doesn't say a word.
现在唠叨不成了吧
It's what she deserved.
瞧瞧她的下场
Well, what about the others?
那其他人呢
Did they deserve what they got?
她们也活该吗
We know what you've done, Noah...
我们已经知道你的所作所为了 诺亚
Who you really are.
知道了你的真面目
Tell us about Emma Malloy.
讲讲艾玛·马洛伊的事
I'm not good with names.
光说名字想不起来
You know her.
你见过她
Where were you the night before last?
前天晚上你在哪
Out. Out where?
外面 外面哪
Neighbors said your car was gone.
邻居说你的车不在
I took a drive.
开车兜风去了
Did you drive to the woods?
是开去森林了吗
What about this girl? Zoey Addison.
那这个女孩呢 佐伊·艾迪森
She was seen getting into your car, Noah.
有人看到她上了你的车 诺亚
Now she's gone.
现在失踪了
Mm. She's pretty.
挺漂亮的
Is she dead?
她死了吗
I can't help you.
我不知道
Where do you take them, the others?
你把她们都带去哪里了 其他人
How do you make them disappear?
你是怎么让她们失踪的
We have your car, Noah, your house.
我们有你的车 诺亚 还可以调查你的房♥子
We will find evidence.
总会找到证据的
Did Emma find evidence?
艾玛是不是发现了什么证据
Is that why you went after her?
所以你才杀了她吗
Because she got too close?
因为她接近了真♥相♥
Is that why you shot at us?
所以你才向我们开枪吗
You were in my house.
你们进了我家
Don't you see?
还看不出吗
I'm the victim here.
我才是受害者
I'm the victim.
我才是受害者
What's wrong?
怎么了
Just he's been getting away with it for 30 years.
他逍遥法外了三十多年
I thought he'd be more... formidable.
我本以为他会更...骇人一些
We have a problem.
有麻烦了
I just spoke with C.S.U.
刚得到鉴证组的消息
So far, they haven't found anything in the house or the car
目前还未在房♥中车中发现任何可以证明
that links Noah to Emma or Zoey.
诺亚和艾玛或佐伊有关联的证据
So we can't connect him to either of their murders?
就是说我们没法证明他和那些谋杀案的联♥系♥
What about his mother's?
那他妈妈的死呢
Autopsy results
尸检结果
indicate that she died of natural causes.
表明她是自然死亡
Right now, all we have this guy on is mishandling a body.
现在 他的罪名只有不当处理尸体
He shot at us. Yeah, but he was hiding in the closet at the time.
他冲我们开枪了 是 但当时他在衣橱里
He can claim he didn't know we were cops. He can plead out.
他可以说不知道我们是警♥察♥ 可以脱罪的
Castle, we can't even link this guy to Hollander's Woods.
卡塞尔 我们都没法证明他和霍兰德森林的关系
In '83, he was at a military academy
83年 他在南卡罗来纳州的
all the way in South Carolina.
一所军校上学
It was Presidents' day weekend.
当时是总统日的周末
He could have been on vacation or -- or just skipping school.
也许他在休假 或者逃学了
Except those records are gone, so there's no way to prove it.
但这些记录没有了 所以没法证明
All the jury's gonna hear is that he was
陪审团能看到的只是
1,000 miles away from New Hampshire.
他当时离新罕布♥什♥尔一1000英里
Without evidence, we don't have a case.
没有证据 我们就没法立案
The key to this is Emma.
本案的关键在于艾玛
We need to place his car
我们得证明
in the area at the time she was attacked.
她被袭前后他的车在附近
Let's coordinate with Collins and set up a canvass up there.
和柯林斯合作 在那里取证
There's got to be a place he goes --
总该有个他常去的地方
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表