that he left at 6:00 P.M., not at 8:00.
他不是晚上八点离开的 而是六点
Plenty of time to get back to Westchester by 7:45.
有足够的时间让他在7:45回到韦斯切斯特
But when Detective Neely
可是当尼利警探
confronted him about it, he revised his story.
质问他时 他又改口了
He said that he was with his mistress,
他说他当时跟他的情人
Taylor Mckinley, that woman
泰勒·麦金利 也就是
that you took pictures of, until 8:00 P.M.
你照到的那个女人 一直待到晚上八点
We need to talk to her.
我们要跟她谈谈
Castle, I don't have any jurisdiction.
卡塞尔 我没有管辖权
This isn't my case.
这不是我的案子
Yes, but it's my case. Eva hired me.
是的 但这是我的案子 伊娃雇了我
She was my friend,
她是我的朋友
and he killed her right in front of me.
而且她是在我眼前被杀的
Okay. I'll talk to the mistress.
好吧 我去跟他情人谈
But just me, not you. You're too close to this.
但只有我一个人 你对这事有私人感情
So? We had an affair, and his wife left.
怎么了 我跟他有婚外情 他老婆走了
What's the big deal? That stuff happens every day.
有什么大不了 这种事每天都有
Except wives don't go missing every day.
可是不是每天都有老婆失踪
It's a little soon to say she's missing, isn't it?
现在就说她失踪有点为时过早吧
I'm sure she'll be back.
我确定她会回来的
Ms. Mckinley, how long have you known Mr. Whitfield?
麦金利小姐 你认识威特福德先生多久了
Since he started my yoga class a year ago.
从他去年上我的瑜伽课开始认识的
And when did the affair begin?
婚外情是什么时候开始的
About a week later.
一周之后
What?
怎么了
He's hot, and rich.
他很帅 而且很有钱
What time did he come to your apartment last night?
他昨晚几点去你家的
Like I told the other detective,
我跟另一个警探说过
he showed up right around 6:00 and he left just after 8:00.
他六点左右来的 刚过八点以后走的
So, the two of you were in the apartment the whole time?
期间这段时间你们俩都在屋里
Yep.
是的
Well, what did you think?
你怎么看
She was confrontational
她很有对抗性
and a little too ready with her answers.
而且对问题准备得也太充分了
You think she's lying?
你觉得她在撒谎
Go down to her building,
去她住的地方
see if anyone else saw Cole Whitfield there last night.
问问有没有人昨晚看到科尔·威特福德在那
And let's look into Mr. Whitfield,
还要再查一下威特福德先生
find out what else he's hiding from us.
看看他还有没有别的事瞒着我们
All right.
好的
What's in the bags, Cole, and where are you taking them?
袋子里有什么 科尔 你要带它们去哪
What the hell are you doing? II was...
你在干什么 我...
You accuse me of murder,
你先是指控我杀人
then you come stalking around my home?
然后又来我家跟踪我
What the hell is your damage, man?
你有什么病
What? My damage? Yeah.
什么 我有病 是的
I'm not the one who killed my wife.
我又没杀了自己的妻子
You're insane, you know that? Eva's alive.
你简直是神经病 伊娃还活着
She just called me 20 minutes ago.
她二十分钟前刚给我打过电♥话♥
You're a liar.
你骗人
Yeah, I wish.
我也想
Because she told me to go screw myself
因为她让我去死
and that she cleaned out our joint bank accounts.
还把我们的联合银行账户都清空了
Yeah, you don't believe me, you can check with my bank.
你不相信我 可以查查我的银行账户
While you guys were searching my house,
你们搜查我房♥子时
the bitch stole $7.4 million from me.
那个贱♥人♥从我这偷走了七百四十万
Mr. Whitfield, is there a problem?
威特福德先生 有什么事吗
Yes. This man is harassing me.
是的 这个人在骚扰我
Hey, you'll never prove a thing.
你什么都证明不了
He...
他...
Are you crazy? What were you thinking?
你疯了吗 你是怎么想的
You saw him last night. He's cocky.
你昨晚也见到他了 他很自大
And what do all cocky men do?
自大的男人会怎样
Make mistakes.
犯错
Exactly.
没错
Wait, you're talking about me now, aren't you?
等等 你是说我 对吧
You're the only witness, and you are ruining
你是唯一的目击者 你这是在毁掉
your credibility when I'm trying to help you.
你的可信度 而我却一直在帮你
What if this gets back to Gates?
要是盖茨知道了怎么办
I'm just trying to find some proof.
我只是想找些证据
Right now, the proof lies with Cole.
现在 证据对科尔有利
Eva's phone records confirm a call to him at 9:35 this morning,
伊娃的通话记录显示她今早9:35给他打过电♥话♥
And there's also that $7.4 million transfer
昨晚还有740万美元
to a Swiss bank account last night.
转入了瑞士银行账户
Yes, he's creating reasonable doubt,
没错 他是在创造合理的疑点
Building a narrative that she stole from him,
营造出她偷了他的钱财
That she's on the run.
然后跑路的假象
That's why we can't find the body. That's his plan.
所以我们才找不到尸体 他的计划就是这样的
I just got back from the mistress' apartment building.
我刚从那位情妇的公♥寓♥回来
No one remembers seeing Whitfield at all last night.
没人记得昨晚看到过威特福德
Proving he wasn't there.
证明他并不在那里
Proving that no one saw him.
那只能证明没人看到过他
Without a body,
没有尸体的话
We're gonna need something more solid than that.
我们需要些比这更确凿的证据
Hey, guess what.
嘿 你们猜怎么着
Turns out Whitfield was married before,
调查发现威特福德之前就结过婚
In Los Angeles.
在洛杉矶结的
Mallory Whitfield --
玛罗琳·威特福德
She had an inheritance worth several million dollars.
她曾经拥有一笔价值几百万的遗产
Had? Yeah, she died in a hiking accident
曾经 是的 她在徒步旅行途中去世了
In Angeles national forest -- fell into a ravine.
就在洛杉矶国家森林公园中 跌入了一个峡谷中
Guess who the only witness was. Her husband, Cole.
猜猜唯一的目击证人是谁 她丈夫科尔
Bingo. The cops tried to make a murder case against him,
没错 警方曾试图以谋杀罪调查他
but he had all the answers.
但他应对得滴水不漏
They could never make any of the charges stick.
他们无法对他提起有力的控诉
Her entire estate went to Cole,
她的全部财产都转移到了科尔手中
which he used to start his business and build his fortune.
他正是借助那笔钱来创业发财的
So, he got away with it before,
他之前就逃脱了惩罚
And now he's trying to do it again.
现在他又打算故技重施
This was no crime of passion. He planned the whole thing.
这根本不是冲动犯罪 是他早就计划好的
So, Cole's first wife dies suspiciously,
科尔的第一任妻子死因很可疑
And then the second one disappears.
然后第二任妻子也消失了
No way that's a coincidence.
那不可能是巧合
This guy's a black widow -- or, rather, black widower.
那家伙就是个黑寡妇 或者说黑鳏夫
Only this time, there's no body.
只不过这次没有尸体
He's trying to create the illusion that Eva's still alive.
他是想制♥造♥伊娃还活着的假象
Yeah, and he's going to some major trouble
是的 他为了让这假象显得真实
to make that illusion seem real.
还真是煞费苦心
Castle, you said that Cole Whitfield
卡塞尔 你之前说科尔·威特福德
was at home in Westchester this morning, right?
今早是在韦斯切斯特的家里 对吧
That's right. He never left.
没错 他一直没离开过
Well, I just got the data back from Eva's phone.
根据我刚刚从伊娃的手♥机♥里获得的数据
the call to Cole pinged off a tower in Manhattan.
打给科尔的电♥话♥是从曼哈顿的一座信♥号♥♥塔传送的
He must have had someone use Eva's phone to make that call.
他肯定是叫别人用伊娃的手♥机♥打那通电♥话♥的
He's got an accomplice.
他有同谋
And whoever that is
不管那人是谁
made that call somewhere near 31st and 4th.
是在靠近第31大道和第4大道的地方打电♥话♥的
That's where I took those photos.
那正好是我拍摄这些照片的地方
His mistress, Taylor, lives on that block.
他的情妇泰勒就住在那附近
If Taylor lied about his alibi,
如果泰勒为他的不在场证明撒了谎
she might have made that phone call.
或许那通电♥话♥就是她打的
Why don't you guys go and pick her up?
你们去把她请来警局一趟吧
Oh, damn, that means I'm gonna have to cancel
该死 那我只能取消
that lunch date with Stacy, bro. No, no, no, no, no, you can't.
跟史黛西的午餐之约了 你不能取消
Uh, you have to make a good first impression.
你必须留下良好的第一印象
Oh, for heaven's sake. You know what?
老天啊 算了
Go enjoy your date. Ryan and I will go and get her.
你去约会吧 莱恩和我去带她过来
I already answered all your questions.
我已经回答过你们所有的问题了
And now we have more
现在我们有更多的问题了
Because new information has come to light.
因为现在出现了新的信息
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表