When did this happen?
什么时候发生的
Based on liver temp, about midnight last night.
根据肝脏温度来看 大约在昨晚午夜
But I'll know more once I do a full work-up on him.
但全面的尸检后 我会知道更多信息
Castle starts remembering this guy.
卡塞尔开始想起了这个人
And all of a sudden, he becomes a homicide victim?
突然之间 他就被人杀了
That's kind of weird.
有点奇怪
Yeah. It's not just weird. It's suspicious.
是的 不仅仅是奇怪 这很可疑
Well, I was hoping to prove Castle's story was true,
我希望卡塞尔的故事是真的
but not like this.
但并不是像这样
Yeah. Contact the next-of-kin.
是啊 联♥系♥一下他的亲属
Let's find out what Jeff Powers was into.
让我们查明杰夫·鲍尔斯卷入了什么
Easier said than done.
说来容易做起来难
His parents are dead, no wife or siblings.
他的父母双亡 没有妻子和兄弟姐妹
Hoping to track down a friend or someone he served with.
希望能找到某个他的朋友或者战友
But I'm on it.
我已经在查了
Hey. How you doing?
你怎么样
On the bright side, at least I'm not crazy.
乐观地说 至少我没有疯
Yeah, well, I never thought you were.
我从没认为你发疯了
Well, I sure thought I was.
我曾一度认为我疯了
You must have had a few moments of doubt.
你肯定也有怀疑过
Do we have any idea who killed him?
我们知道是谁杀了他吗
It's too soon to tell.
现在还为时过早
But we're gonna get to the bottom of this.
但我们会追查到底的
What if it's my fault?
万一这是我的过错怎么办
What if me poking around is what got him killed?
万一是我的调查害他被杀了怎么办
Castle, how could that even be possible?
卡塞尔 怎么可能呢
I don't know. Maybe I'm being followed or watched.
我不知道 也许我被人跟踪或监视了
His death cannot be a coincidence.
他的死肯定不是巧合
Yeah. It doesn't seem like one, does it?
看上去也不像 是吗
Well, I may know more in 20 minutes.
20分钟后我可能会知道得更多
You mean your appointment with Dr. Burke?
你是说你和博克医生的预约吗
Yeah, if I can remember about Thailand,
是的 如果我能记起在泰国的事情
it may help us solve this murder.
也许能帮我们解决这个案子
Okay. Keep me close.
好的 和我保持联♥系♥
Always.
会的
Hey, uh, Beckett?
贝克特
Hey. Please tell me we got something.
请务必告诉我有线索了
Well, I did find this --
我找到了这个
a cocktail napkin from Exotica.
一张活色生香的鸡尾酒餐巾纸
I take it that's a strip club?
是个脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Yeah. And this was in the victim's pocket.
是的 这个在被害人的口袋里
It could be where he was last night
昨晚回到家遇害之前
before he came home and wound up dead.
他有可能就在那
And it might be where he met our killer.
有可能他在那遇到了凶手
I'll see if I can find out who he spent time with
我看看是否能找到这个俱乐部
at, uh, exotica.
和他在一起的人
Sure, I know Jeff. He's a regular.
我当然认识杰夫 他是常客
He's at the club a few nights a week.
他一周会来几次
He's nice, always a gentleman.
他很好 一直都很绅士
Fact is, he was there last night, right?
他昨晚在那 是吗
Was he there with somebody?
他当时和别人在一起吗
Just me.
只有我
Amber, did you notice if he talked to anyone,
安珀 你注意到他和其他人说过话
or left with anyone?
或者和别人一起走了吗
Jeff wasn't much for socializing.
杰夫不是对社交感兴趣的人
Did he have any friends that you know of?
他有没有你知道的朋友
Anybody ever stop by the club?
去俱乐部找过他的人
Yeah. One friend did.
有一个朋友
Who? Some army buddy.
谁 军队里的人
He came in looking for Jeff.
他来找杰夫
He was in town, visiting, and wanted to surprise him,
他来城里 想要给他个惊喜
So he made me swear not to say anything.
所以让我不要说出去
When was this?
什么时候的事
Three days ago, maybe?
三天前吧
Amber, this army buddy of Jeff's --
安珀 这个杰夫的战友
Do you think you remember this guy well enough
你对他的印象清晰吗 能帮我们
to help us out with a sketch?
做张素描吗
Sure.
可以吧
Why? Is something going on with Jeff?
为什么 杰夫出事了吗
It's not working.
没有用
I-I-I can't remember anything new.
我想不起什么新线索了
I keep coming up with the same images.
只能想起之前的图像
Let's look at this another way.
我们换个方式思考吧
Perhaps the images came to you for a reason.
也许你想起了那些图像是有原因的
Something trigred them. Like what?
有什么事触发了记忆 什么事呢
You began having this dream over a week ago.
你一周前开始做这梦
Did anything unusual occur on that particular day?
一周前发生了什么不寻常的事吗
No. I got up. I had breakfast with Beckett.
没啊 我起床 和贝克特吃了早餐
She had to go to court. Uh, I went to the gym.
她要去法♥院♥所以我去了健身房♥
And then?
之后呢
I wrote for a while.
写了会儿小说
I wanted a change of scenery,
我想换个环境
so I took my laptop to the coffee shop...
所以带着笔记本电脑去了咖啡店
There. What did you just remember?
你想起什么了
Just that when I was at the coffee shop,
只是在咖啡店时
I-I got this strange, um,
突然听到种奇怪的
like a buzzing, ringing in my ears.
像是耳鸣似的嗡响
Let's go back a week ago to the coffee shop.
回想一周前你在咖啡店的经历
What were you doing when this buzzing first started?
这种嗡响出现时你在干什么
I was writing.
写小说
Or, rather, procrastinating.
或者说 卡住了写不出来
I was stuck on a scene, so I was just people-watching.
我卡在一个场景上 于是开始观察周围的人
Anyone you knew?
看到认识的人了吗
Or recognized?
或者认出了谁
No.
没有
No, I don't think so.
我想不是
Wait a minute. That ringing --
等等 那声音
It started when I looked up at the TV.
是在我看到电视时响起的
What was playing?
当时是什么节目
Something from the local news.
当地新闻
This is the clip you would have seen.
你当时看见的应该是这段
It's just some report on tax day.
不过是条纳税申报的新闻
Maybe the buzzing has nothing to do with this.
也许嗡鸣声和这无关
Just keep watching.
再看一下吧
There's got to be something else there.
也许还有别的什么
Wait. Um, pause it. Pause it.
等等 暂停一下 暂停
What is it?
怎么了
Tory, zoom in on that man right there.
托瑞 放大一下那个人
I know him.
我见过他
He was the one chasing us in the truck.
他就是坐车追我们的其中一个人
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure. He was in Thailand.
你确定吗 我确定 他也在泰国
We got our sketch back of the guy who showed up
拿到去脱衣舞俱乐部
at the strip club, asking for Jeff Powers.
找杰夫·鲍尔斯那人的画像了
The same man.
同一个人
First in Thailand, now in New York.
先是在泰国 现在又在纽约
Whoever he is, he's at the center of this.
不管他是谁 这事肯定与他有关
Catching a glimpse of his face
我想起来了这些
is what started all this.
都是因为看到了他
It's what triggered my dreams. But who is he?
是他触发了我的那些梦 但他是谁呢
What else do you remember about him?
关于他你还记得什么别的吗
Uh, he was dressed like a soldier.
他当时穿得像个大兵
You said he was yelling at his men?
你说他在向手下吼着什么
In what language?
用的什么语言
Faster! Faster!
快点 开快点
He was speaking English.
他说英语
So, was he American? British?
他是美国人吗 还是英国人
No. I-I think he had an accent.
不 我觉得他带点口音
So European, maybe.
那可能是欧洲人了
I'll run his photo through interpol, see if they know him.
我去国际刑事警♥察♥组织检索他的照片
And I'll have unis canvass where that video was taken
我会派警员去排查视频是在哪拍摄的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表