it follows that he didn't murder Eva.
那就说明伊娃不是他杀的
Someone else did.
凶手另有其人
That's why he was staged to look like a suicide,
所以他的死被伪装成自杀
so the police would conclude that he was the guilty party.
这样警♥察♥就会得出他畏罪自杀的结论
Then whoever killed Cole also killed Eva.
杀害科尔的人也杀了伊娃
And who would that be?
谁会做这些事呢
The man I saw "Attacking" her.
那个假装袭击她的人
Whoever hit me in the woods.
也是在树林里打晕我的那个人
Who you said was Cole.
可你说袭击她的人是科尔
He wanted me to believe he was Cole.
他让我相信那个人是科尔
It was just all theater.
那都是在演戏
Okay, Castle, let's say for a second,
好吧 卡塞尔 假设
that someone snuck into the house disguised as Cole,
有人溜进房♥子假扮成科尔
and attacked Eva. How could they possibly know
袭击了伊娃 可是他怎么会知道
that you were gonna be there to witness it?
那时刚好你会在那里目击这一切呢
Well, he had to have been in on it with Eva.
他一定是跟伊娃串通好的
If Eva is a part of the setup, then why is she in the morgue?
如果伊娃策划了这一切 那她为什么会死呢
Because, in classic Hitchcock fashion,
因为这是希区柯克式的反转
her co-conspirator double-crossed her.
她的同谋者出♥卖♥♥♥了她
"The articles of incorporation for Whitfield & Galloway."
"威特福德和加罗威公♥司♥的企业章程"
Cole's company?
科尔的公♥司♥吗
It took me two boxes of cronuts
我用了两盒甜甜圈
to get that out of the county clerk's office.
从办事员的办公室弄到这个
See, Cole and his partner Scott Galloway
科尔和他的合伙人斯科特·加罗威
were in business together, but in that document,
一起合作 但是章程上却写着
it says if anything happens
万一其中一个发生什么意外
to one of them, the other one gains control of the company.
另外一个得以掌管公♥司♥
You're suggesting that Scott Galloway
你是说斯科特·加罗威
was Eva's co-conspirator.
是伊娃的同谋者
I listened to the recording I made of their lunch.
我听了我在餐厅偷录的他们的谈话
This could be a serious payday.
这获利可不小啊
Please, it's chump change, Scott.
拜托 就是些小钱 斯科特
Now, d-d-don't be glib, Cole.
别耍滑头 科尔
They were getting a major offer to buyout their firm,
有人出高价收♥购♥他们的公♥司♥
An offer that Cole was against,
科尔不赞同被收♥购♥
so I did a credit check on Scott Galloway.
于是我对斯科特·加罗威进行了信用核查
He was in massive debt.
他欠下巨额债款
A buyout would have fixed all that.
被收♥购♥可以解决他的窘境
But in order for that to happen,
但想要收♥购♥顺利进行
he needed control of the company.
他需要掌控公♥司♥
Eva wanted out of her marriage, and she wanted Cole punished.
伊娃想跟他离婚 她想让科尔受到惩罚
So they teamed up to take Cole out of the picture.
于是他们联手除掉了科尔
Castle, there's no evidence that supports this.
卡塞尔 没有证据支持这个推理
It was Scott Galloway. It has to be.
是斯科特·加罗威 一定是
Beckett, will you please just check Scott's alibi?
贝克特 求你查查斯科特的不在场证明
Would you do that for me?
你会为我这么做吗
I will. But listen to me. Eva was your friend.
我会的 但听着 伊娃是你的朋友
She came here to this very office and asked for your help,
她来到你的办公室找你帮忙
and now she's dead, and you feel responsible,
现在她死了 你觉得自己有责任破案
and that can make you see ghosts.
那样会让你发疯的
Wait, we're looking into Scott Galloway now? Why?
我们现在开始调查斯科特·加罗威了 为什么
I thought everything pointed to Cole Whitfield being the killer.
所有证据不都指向科尔·威特福德是凶手吗
It does.
是的
Oh, you believe this theory of Castle's?
就是说你相信卡塞尔的理论
I believe that he's been right too many times
我认为他对过太多次
not to consider it.
不得不考虑一下
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我正想打给你呢
Listen, I've been thinking about it,
听着 我仔细想了想
and with the benefit of hindsight, y-you're right.
算是后见之明吧 你是对的
I can see how I might have tumbled down the rabbit hole.
我看得出我可能会越陷越深
Scott Galloway probably has nothing to do with this.
斯科特·加罗威可能跟整件事没有关系
No, he doesn't.
是的
His alibi checks out, but you were right, Castle.
证实了他的不在场证明 但你说对了 卡塞尔
We found proof that Cole didn't kill Eva.
我们找到了证据证明科尔没有杀害伊娃
And I know who did.
我知道是谁干的
Scott Galloway is in the clear.
斯科特·加罗威洗清了嫌疑
At 7:45, when Eva was supposedly attacked,
在7点45 伊娃被袭时
he was at his son's basketball game.
他在观看儿子的篮球比赛
But you said you had proof that Cole didn't kill Eva. What is it?
但你说找到了科尔没杀伊娃的证据 是什么
Your theory about Scott didn't pan out,
你关于斯科特的推理没有成立
but we did due diligence
但我们还是做了尽职调查
and looked at other people in Cole's life,
调查了科尔生活中的其他人
and that's when we found this.
然后我们找到了这个
Is that Cole's S.U.V.?
那是科尔的SUV吗
It is. Street cams show that Cole was in this house,
是的 街道监控显示科尔在这栋房♥子里
which is in Scarsdale, from 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
在斯卡斯代尔区 从下午6点到8点
Therefore, Cole Whitfield could not have been the man
因此科尔·威特福德不可能是你所看到
that you saw attack eva.
袭击伊娃的那个人
And here's another fun fact.
还有一个有趣的发现
Cole visited that house on a regular basis
科尔定期拜访那里
between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
总是在下午6点到8点这个时间段
Whose house is that?
这是谁的房♥子
Robert James,
罗伯特·詹姆斯
one of the other executives at Whitfield & Galloway.
威特福德和加罗威公♥司♥的另一个总经理
He was at the lunch,
午餐时他也在
but what was Cole doing at Robert James' house?
科尔去罗伯特·詹姆斯家干什么
Oh, he wasn't there to see Robert James.
他不是去见罗伯特·詹姆斯的
Turns out, he always worked late at the office,
我们发现他总是要在单位加班
but Mrs. James was there.
詹姆斯夫人在家
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
Cole was having a second affair with his colleague's wife?
科尔跟同事的妻子出轨 这是第二段婚外情
Which is probably why he lied about where he was that night.
所以他才会谎称那晚所在地
The wife confirmed the affair,
妻子承认了二人出轨
but she thought that nobody knew about it.
但她以为没人知道
Can we put Robert James near the Whitfield house that night?
凶案当晚 能确认詹姆斯在威特福德家附近吗
Damn right we can.
当然能确认
Mr. James, uh, thank you so much for coming in.
詹姆斯先生 感谢你赶过来
Of course, though I'm not quite sure how I can help you.
别客气 不过我不知道能帮上什么忙
Well, you can start by telling me where you were
你可以先告诉我前天晚上8点
two nights ago at 8:00 p.m.
你在哪里
Well, I work late. I was at the office.
我加班 在办公室
No, you weren't.
不 你不在
In fact, this is you at a tollbooth at 7:04 p.m.
这是你晚上7点04在过路收费亭
heading to Cole's house in Westchester.
前往科尔位于韦斯切斯特的家
There is no need for lying here.
不需要撒谎
When Eva found out that Cole was sleeping with your wife,
当伊娃发现科尔与你老婆上了床
She came to you with a plan.
她带着一个计划找到你
Yes.
是的
He had betrayed the both of you.
他背叛了你俩
You wanted revenge.
你们想要报复
The man looked me in the eye every day,
他每天与我面对面
and then he went to my home, to my wife.
然后去我家 上我的妻子
He deserved what he got.
他罪有应得
So, you staged the attack on Eva in her house?
就是说你们策划了伊娃家发生的袭击事件
Yes, so that P.I. would see it
是的 好让私♥家♥侦♥探♥看到
and the trail would lead straight to Cole.
顺藤摸瓜联♥系♥到科尔身上
It was all for show, of course.
当然 一切都是假的
Cole gets arrested,
科尔被捕
Eva gets his money and disappears.
伊娃拿到他的钱 从此消失
So, how did Eva end up dead?
伊娃怎么死的呢
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I-I spoke to her the next morning.
我第二天早晨跟她通过话
Eva was stressed-out, regretful.
她有些焦虑 有些后悔
Said the plan was never her idea in the first place.
说这出戏本来也不是她的点子
Whose plan was it?
那是谁的
I don't know.
不知道
But -- but she was having second thoughts
但她有点打退堂鼓
about seeing Cole convicted for her murder.
毕竟她看到科尔要因她的谋杀案被定罪
And she was thinking about coming forward.
她想自首
And that would have ruined you, which is why you killed her?
那会毁了你 所以你就杀了她
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表