you're asking me to lie to them?
就对他们撒谎
I'll be lying to them, too, but I've been doing it longer.
我也要撒谎 但我早就这样了
Uh... can I...just...
我能
bring 'em down to the precinct to say hello?
带他们来警局跟你打声招呼吗
And you could just pretend for 10 minutes.
你就伪装十分钟
I'll make it worth your while.
我会让你值当的
Y-yeah, yeah. I-I can do that.
嗯 没问题 我能做到
So we looked into Eric's family history,
我们已经查看了埃里克家史
contacts in his phone and computer.
他电♥话♥和电脑里的联♥系♥人
He does not have an uncle named Edward Mercer.
他没有一个叫爱德华·梅瑟的叔叔
In fact, he doesn't have an uncle at all.
事实上 他没有叔叔
Then why did he miss his shift, and where did he go?
那他为何没去上班 他去哪了
I may have an answer to that.
我可能知道答案
It turns out that Eric
记录显示埃里克
used the Hytch Ride Share App to catch a ride
今晚用拼车软件搭便车
to an address in Queens tonight.
去了皇后区的某个地方
A couple of hours before he was killed.
就在他被杀的几小时前
In fact, he took numerous trips to that same address
实际上 他多次去过那个地方
which line up with shifts that he missed at the hospital.
并都和他医院翘班的时间吻合
And what's at this location?
那地方有什么
Certainly not uncle edward.
显然没有爱德华叔叔
Offices. It's an office building
是一个办公大楼
owned by Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C.
归纽约常青树卫生公♥司♥所有
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. is a known front
纽约常青树卫生公♥司♥是已知的
for organized crime.
犯罪集团门面公♥司♥
Why would Eric Mercer be visiting a mob-owned building?
为什么埃里克·梅瑟要去一个犯罪窝点
Let's head to Queens and find out.
我们去皇后区查查就知道了
No placards, no names.
没门牌 没有名字
It's like this whole place is unoccupied.
这地方感觉就像个无人区
And yet Eric missed work to come here...
埃里克却翘班跑来这里
Repeatedly.
而且是多次来
Ooh, excuse me, sir, N.Y.P.D. Could you help...
你好 先生 我们是纽约警局的 你能帮忙
Wait, sir, could you please just help us? We...
等等 先生 你能帮个忙吗 我们
Beckett.
贝克特
This is a surgical suite.
这是个手术室
Owned by organized crime.
归犯罪集团所有
Eric Mercer wasn't just a doctor.
埃里克·梅瑟不是个普通的医生
He was a mob doctor.
他是黑帮天使
I've worked organized crime 16 years.
我在集团犯罪组工作了16年
I know most of the players, but this guy? No.
认识大部分的角色 但这个人 我不认识
Well, we believe that he might have been a family doctor
我们推测他可能是纽约常青树卫生公♥司♥
for whoever controls Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C.
所有者的家庭医生
Yeah, that's the Carlucci family.
我知道 卡鲁齐家族
They've been moving up the Charts
自从迪诺·斯卡佩拉掌权后
since Dino Scarpella took over.
他们的地位就大大提升
But I didn't know that they had a doctor.
但我不知道他们有个家庭医生
Whoa. Um, Dino Scarpella... I know that guy.
迪诺·斯卡佩拉 我认识他
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, he helped me with research for a Derrick Storm novel,
嗯 我为德里克·斯道姆小说做调查时找过他
But back then he was just a mid-level guy.
但他当时就是个中层人物
Detective McBride, if Eric was a doctor
麦克布莱德警探 假设埃里克就是
for the Carlucci family, do you have any idea
卡鲁齐家族的医生 你能想到
why he would have been targeted?
他为何被杀吗
I haven't heard anything, if that's what you're asking me.
我没听到任何风声 如果你是指这个的话
But, uh, the way he was killed,
但他被杀的方式
sounds like somebody was sending a message.
像是有人想传递信息
Where would we find Dino Scarpella?
我们能在哪找到迪诺·斯卡佩拉
Uh, his main offices are over in Queens.
他主要的生意都在皇后区
It's a strip club called Cica Cica Boom Room.
是一家叫燃情的脱衣舞俱乐部
Why? Well, we should go talk to him.
为什么问这 我们应该去跟他谈谈
Dino knows me. He likes me.
迪诺认识我 他喜欢我
If Eric was his mob doctor, he'd want to help solve this.
如果埃里克是黑帮天使的话 他会愿意帮忙的
Assuming he wasn't involved.
前提是他没有参与其中
You know, I'll have detectives Ryan and Esposito
我会让莱恩和埃斯波西托警探
coordinate with you on the mustang and ballistics.
与你协调调查野马车和弹道报告
We'll see if any of that connects
看看能否查到
to anyone in organized crime.
犯罪集团哪个人身上
Field trip to a strip club.
脱衣舞俱乐部之旅
Castle, you keep staring like that,
卡塞尔 你要再这样看下去
you're gonna have to pay for the 2-drink minimum.
你至少得消费两杯酒了
I'm sorry. What were you saying?
抱歉 你刚说什么来着
I wasn't saying anything. You were talking.
我什么都没说 是你在说
About Dino, about how he's a nice guy
迪诺的事 说他是个好人
In spite of the fact that he's a mobster.
尽管他是个黑帮头目
Really? No. But... uh...
你不会吧 不是
I know you find this hard to believe,
我知道你很难相信
but he is a really nice guy.
但他真是一个很不错的人
Yeah, sure, up until the point he guts you like a fish.
当然 直到他像杀鱼一样把你宰了
Rick, is that really you? Dino!
里克 真的是你吗 迪诺
Oh, man. Do you know
兄弟 你知道吗
I just finished your book, "Raging heat"?
我刚读完你的新书 《狂怒希特》
Really? Terrific. Wonderful story.
真的吗 太棒了 很赞的故事
Thank you. Wonderful, yeah.
谢谢捧场 太棒了 真的
So what brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了
And who is this Venus?
这位美女又是谁
Dino, this is my wife...
迪诺 这是我老婆
Kate Beckett.
凯特·贝克特
Detective Beckett, N.Y.P.D.
纽约警局 贝克特警探
Uh, she's... she's okay.
她没什么恶意
I'm actually consulting with the police now,
我现在在警局做顾问
and we're here for your help in a murder investigation.
我们来这想让你帮忙调查一桩谋杀案
For you, Rick, I'm happy to help.
里奇 我乐意给你帮忙
And the boys are, too.
他们也是
Rocco Carlucci... he's my, uh, my chief of security.
瑞克·卡鲁齐 他是我的首席保镖
And this is Christopher Carlucci,
这位是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐
V.P. Of corporate affairs. Who got whacked?
公♥司♥事务的副♥主♥席♥ 谁死了
A, uh, Dr. Eric Mercer.
埃里克·梅瑟医生
Yeah, I do not recognize this person.
我不认识这个人
Mr. Scarpella, we've connected Dr. Mercer
斯卡佩拉先生 我们知道梅瑟医生
to a surgical suite paid for by your organization.
在一间你的机构出资的手术室工作
Dino, we know Eric worked for you,
迪诺 我们知道埃里克为你工作
But who would want to do this to him?
但有谁会想杀他呢
Can you help us out?
你能帮帮我们吗
Sadly, I have no help to offer.
很遗憾 我无能为力
But please, stay, enjoy yourselves.
但请留下来 好好玩玩
It's on the house.
我请客
Uh, Mr. Scarpella...
斯卡佩拉先生
Like he said, we got nothing for you.
他说了 我们帮不上忙
Hey, Espo. So while you and Castle were busy getting lap dances,
喂 埃斯波 你和卡塞尔在欣赏脱衣舞时
Ryan and I did some real police work.
莱恩和我却在努力办案
We found a Carlucci connection to the murder.
我们发现了卡鲁齐家族与凶案的联♥系♥
Yeah... wait, what kind of a connection?
等等 什么联♥系♥
Turns out the family's number two,
家族的二号♥人物
Christopher Carlucci, owns a black mustang.
克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐有一辆黑色野马
Guess what was stashed inside.
猜猜里面藏了什么
A santa suit... With blood on it.
一件带血迹的圣诞老人服
Christopher Carlucci,
克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Why did you kill Eric Mercer?
你为何要杀埃里克·梅瑟
I didn't.
我没有
Okay, then why don't you clear this up for me?
行 那你给我解释一下
Where were you at the time of the murder?
案发时你在哪里
And why did witnesses see your mustang at the crime scene?
怎么会有人在犯罪现场看到了你的野马
And why did we find a santa suit
我们又怎么会在你的后车箱
stuffed in the trunk of your car with Eric's blood on it?
找到了一套沾有埃里克血迹的圣诞老人衣服
Look, Christopher, I don't think you just woke up one morning
听着 克里斯托弗 我并不认为你是某天醒来
and decided to kill the family doctor.
突然就决定要杀了家庭医生
That kind of order comes from above.
应该是上面下的命令吧
Did Dino Scarpella give the order?
是迪诺·斯卡佩拉下的命令吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表