I spent all morning testing out this new look
我整个早上都在修整这副新妆容
and then went to take a nap.
然后就睡了个午觉
Can I just say, the new look --
我能说这幅新的妆容
Very effective.
很像那么回事
Miss Mendoza, what was your relationship with Wally Williger?
门多萨小姐 你和沃利·威利格是什么关系
Who? Wally Wlliger.
谁 沃利·威利格
He's the C.E.O. Of Williger Toys.
他是威利格玩具公♥司♥的总裁
I'm sorry. I don't know who that is.
非常抱歉 我不认识他
Natalie, please don't lie to us.
娜塔莉 不要说谎
We've got evidence of several dozens of phone calls
我们有证据证明上个月你们之间
between the two of you over the past month. I'm not lying.
有过好几次通话记录 我没有说谎
The more you deny it, the guiltier you look.
你越是否认 你看上去越有嫌疑
The guiltier I look for what?
有什么嫌疑啊
Look, I told you. I don't know him.
听着 我跟你们说了 我不认识他
But why... was he calling you?
但是为什么他会给你打电♥话♥
Wait. That's Wally?
等等 这就是沃利
So you do know him? Yeah.
那么你确实认识他 是的
But he told me his name was Joe.
但他告诉我他叫做乔
Joe Meyers.
乔·梅尔斯
And what exactly was your relationship with Joe?
那你和乔之间到底是什么关系
He hired me to teach him to use theatrical makeup.
他雇我教他怎么用舞台化妆油彩
Why would he need to use theatrical makeup?
他为什么要用舞台化妆油彩
Uh, for a research project he was doing.
为了一个他在做的研究项目
He wanted me to teach him
他想让我教他
how to completely change his appearance.
怎么改头换面
To what?
为了什么呢
Um, he said he was studying society's reaction to aging
他说他在研究社会对衰老的反应
and wanted my help to transform him
让我把他化成
In -- into a 70-year-old man.
一个七十岁的老头
Missing time, makeup? None of this makes any sense.
失踪 化妆 这些都说不通
What's the C.E.O. Of a toy company
一个玩具公♥司♥的总裁
doing secretly dressing up as an old man?
为什么要偷偷地变装成一个老头呢
I don't know, but Natalie said she only taught Wally
我不知道 但娜塔莉说她只是教沃利
how to apply the makeup to his hands and face.
怎么把化妆油彩涂到他的手和脸上
The same parts of the body the killer scrubbed.
这也是凶手刷掉的部位
He was trying to remove the makeup. Right.
他想除掉那些油彩 对
So Wally's murder
所以杀害沃利的凶手
is connected to his secret identity somehow.
一定和他的隐秘身份有着某种联♥系♥
You know that receipt that was in Wally's pocket,
你们知道沃利口袋里的那张收据吗
the one from the Brooklyn coffeehouse?
布鲁克林咖啡馆的
Did teams canvass it?
排查过了吗
This morning, but they got no hits.
今天早上 但是没有线索
You know what? Have them canvass it again.
你知道吗 让他们再去查一次
We may have been looking for the wrong man.
我们可能找错人了
Alexis. What are you doing here?
阿丽克西斯 你来这做什么
Dad, this is Mike and Lauren Adams.
爸爸 这是麦克和劳伦亚·当斯
They have something you need to see.
他们有些东西你必须看一下
About six weeks ago, we were on our honeymoon.
六周前 我们在度蜜月
We just started going through the photos the last couple of days.
我们几天前才开始整理照片
Mike took pictures of me everywhere we went.
每去一个地方麦克都会为我拍照
Last night, we noticed this.
昨晚 我们发现了这个
Here, uh, in the background.
这里 在背景里
Mr. Castle, I think that's you.
卡塞尔先生 我觉得这是你
That is me.
这是我
Who am I talking to?
我在和谁说话
Castle, that's the guy
卡塞尔 就是这个人
from the trailer on the Massachusetts coast,
是马萨诸塞州海岸边房♥车里的那个人
The one that lied about you and then disappeared.
就是他骗我们见过你 之后就消失了
Where was this photo taken?
这是在哪里拍的
Montreal.
蒙特利尔
Montreal.
蒙特利尔
What the hell was I doing in Montreal?
奇怪 我在蒙特利尔做什么
So, according to the JPEG's geotag,
根据图片文件地理位置标签
the photo was taken here,
这张照片是在这里拍的
and this is the building you were coming out of.
你刚从这座建筑里走出
Montreal Global Bank.
蒙特利尔国际银行
What was I doing at a bank?
我去银行干什么呢
Dad, the key!
爸 那把钥匙
The one sewn into your pants...
那把缝进你的裤子
...when they found you.
在你被找到时发现的
What if...
说不定...
the bank is where it came from?
这把钥匙是从银行搞到的
A safe deposit box. It's the right size.
保险箱的 大小正合适
We need to get up there.
我们得赶去那里
This is the break we've been waiting for.
这是我们盼望好久的突破性进展
Okay, fine. We'll go this weekend.
好吧 我们这周末就去
We can't wait for the weekend. We got to go now.
等不到周末 我们现在就得走
I'm in the middle of a case. Fine. I'll go.
我正办案呢 没事 我自己去
Montreal's a short flight.
飞到蒙特利尔很快的
I'll be there and back a couple of hours.
我往返用不了几个小时
No! Not after everything we've been through.
不行 出了这么多岔子
You're not going alone.
你绝不能自己一个人去
She's right, dad. You can't go by yourself.
她说得对 你不能自己过去
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
Yes.
对头
Yes. She'll go with me.
她和我一起去
We have no idea what's out there,
我们不知道那边什么情况
no idea who's out there.
也不知道什么人会在那里
That's too risky.
太冒险了
It's Canada. How risky could it be?
那可是加拿大 能有多危险
And need I remind you, I'm a grown man.
而且我得提醒你 我是成年人
I don't need to ask your permission.
我不需要征求你的同意
That being said,
我就是那么一说
please, please, can I -- can I -- can I go?
求你 求求你 我能去吗
Okay, fine.
好吧
But only because I know
但答应你
you're not gonna do anything stupid if she's with you.
完全是因为我知道她在你身边你不会犯傻
Don't let him do anything stupid. Promise.
别让他做任何蠢事 我保证
Grab your passport. I'll get the tickets.
拿你护照去 我来买♥♥机票
Beckett.
贝克特
Hey, so uniforms re-canvassed at that coffee shop
警员用老头样子的照片
using the geezer photo.
重新排查了那家咖啡店
They got a hit.
有线索了
A patron identified old-man Wally as a tenant at a nearby building.
一位顾客认出老沃利是附近的一名租客
Okay. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上到
Now we know what Wally's keys were to.
现在我们知道沃利的钥匙是哪里的了
How long has he had this place?
他租了多久了
Super said he rented it three weeks ago.
管♥理♥员♥说他是三周之前开始租的
Paid cash.
现金支付的
At least the old-man version of him did.
他是扮成老头的样子租的
Yeah, this is obviously where he came to change.
这明显是他用来乔装打扮的地方
Yeah. But to do what?
不过是为了什么呢
Have CSU sweep the room.
让鉴证科搜查一下房♥间
Let's talk to neighbors,
和周围邻居谈谈
see if they saw anything.
说不定他们看到了什么
That's it -- the building in the photo.
就是这 照片里那栋建筑
Any of it look familiar?
看起来眼熟吗
No.
一点也不
You really think the answer's inside?
你真觉得答案就在里面吗
Only one way to find out.
只有一个办法才能知道
Dad, where are you going?
爸 你要去哪里
Open box number 38.
打开38号♥箱子
You can't just walk into a safe deposit room.
你不能就这样走进保险箱室
You need account info, signature cards.
你需要账号♥ 签名卡
We don't even know if that key came from here.
我们都不确定这把钥匙就是这里的
I have a plan.
我自有办法
Dad.
爸
Hi, there. I wonder if you can help me.
你好 能不能帮我一个忙
I'd like to rent a safe deposit box.
我想租一个保险箱
So, the neighbor doesn't remember any visitors
邻居不记得有任何访客
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表