We're suggesting you tried to kill Carolyn Decker
我们认为你试图谋杀卡洛琳·戴克
and succeeded.
且成功了
That's ridiculous and despicable.
这指控既荒谬又卑鄙
These are texts between your husband and Carolyn.
这是你丈夫与卡洛琳之间的短讯
Going back three years, when their affair first started.
有三年之久 那是奸♥情♥开始的时候
That's motive for murder, Mrs. Lopez.
这是杀人动机 洛佩兹太太
Now, maybe it was purely personal,
或许是纯粹的个人恩怨
or maybe you saw her as a liability
或许是因为你把她看作是
to your husband's chances of becoming president.
你丈夫成为总统的不利因素
Either way, Carolyn Decker had to go.
无论如何 必须除掉卡洛琳·戴克
But you had to make sure that it didn't lead back to you.
但你得保证此事不会牵连到你身上
So, you created a narrative
于是你设局
where Mr. Lopez was being targeted by an assassin,
搞得好像洛佩兹先生被刺客刺杀
and Eric Chambers was the patsy.
让艾里克·钱伯斯做替罪羊
A plan which happened to raise your husband's profile
这个计划既能提升你丈夫
on the national stage, as we just saw.
在国内的关注度 如我们所见
Well done. You don't think I knew about the affair?
好样的 你们以为我不知道他俩的奸♥情♥吗
I understood the deal I was making when I married Alex.
我嫁给亚历克斯的时候 就知道会面对什么局面
And far from a liability,
卡洛琳可不是不利因素
Carolyn was his behind-the-scenes advisor.
她是他的幕后顾问
She was a conduit to major donors
通过她 他找到了很多支持他的
who backed him Where were you during the shooting mrs. Lopez?
巨额捐献人 枪击时你在哪 洛佩兹太太
Alex and I have an agreement.
亚历克斯和我有个协议
I was at the hotel.
我在宾馆
Room 717.
717房♥间
I can give you her name if it's absolutely necessary.
如果真的有必要 我可以告诉你她的名字
It will be.
有必要
But it still doesn't explain away your fingerprint.
但这还是解释不了你的指纹
This envelope is from Alex's office.
这信封来自亚历克斯的办公室
I know that because I ordered the stationary.
我知道是因为办公用品都是我订购的
I help out there sometimes.
我有时在那帮忙
I send letters to his constituents.
我给他的选民寄信
I must have touched it at some point.
我肯定是在那期间摸过这信封
Who else has access to his envelopes?
还有谁能拿到他的信封
I'm afraid I don't understand.
我不明白
So, you think that one of my people played a part in this?
你认为我的人参与其中
Well, that's impossible. I-I personally vetted everyone.
那不可能 我亲自审核过所有员工
Once we knew where to look,
当我们知晓从何查探
we matched the serial numbers from those bills
我们找到了账单的匹配记录
to a withdrawal from your bank account.
出自你的银行账户提款
My bank? Specifically, your campaign travel account.
我的 准确地说 是你的竞选出行账户
That can't be.
那不可能
I'm the only one authorized to access the account --
我是唯一有授权使用那账户的人
Just me.
只有我
and Megan. Who is, oddly enough,
和梅根 她刚好
who showed up on the bank security video
出现在银行安保录像中
making the withdrawal.
进行提款
Alex, this is a mistake.
亚历克斯 这太荒谬了
I would never do this. I have no reason to.
我不会那么做 我没理由那么做
That's not exactly true.
那可不是实话
We looked into Carolyn's texts again.
我们仔细查看了卡洛琳的短讯
She had misgivings about you.
她对你有所担忧
Carolyn believed that you could make it
卡洛琳认为在合适的团队支持下
all the way to the presidency with the right team in place,
你有希望一路晋级 成为总统
but she didn't think that Megan belonged on that team.
但她认为梅根不属于那个团队
The thought of being cast aside
想到被排挤在外
was more than you could bear. So you came up with a plan
令你无法忍♥受 于是你想出一招
that would eliminate your problem
既能除掉威胁
and win your boss the sympathy of a nation --
又能让你的上司得到全国的同情
Two birds with one stone.
一石二鸟
We got a search warrant
我们拿到搜查令
to look into your apartment, megan.
搜查你的公♥寓♥ 梅根
The coat that you were wearing
你穿的大衣上
tested positive for gunshot residue.
检测出射击残留物
You killed Carolyn.
你杀了卡洛琳
Megan, how -- how could you do that?
梅根 你怎么能这么做
How could I?
我怎么能
How could you?
你怎么能那样
When you started at city council,
你从市议会起家时
I was putting signs on people's lawns,
我为你在人家草坪上插宣传板
I was passing out pamphlets in the freezing cold.
我在大冷天中为你分发传♥单♥
I write your speeches. I craft your bills.
我为你写演讲稿 我为你做账单
I have invested my entire life in you,
我把全部都给了你
In doing whatever it is you need me to do.
满足你的一切需求
And I've done it well.
我做的很好
That should count for something.
那些付出不应该被如此对待
Megan Brooks, you're under arrest
梅根·布鲁克斯 你因谋杀
for the murder of Carolyn Decker.
卡洛琳·戴克而被捕
Backstabbing, adultery, and betrayal --
背后插刀 出轨 背叛
That is why I hate politics.
我就是因为这个讨厌政♥治♥
Representatives of the people should be honorable.
人♥民♥的代表应该是可敬的
They should be trustworthy.
值得信任的
Well, I'm sure some of them are,
有些是这样的
But Washington could probably use
但华盛顿可能需要
a few more people that think the way you do.
多一些像你这样思考的人
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, study materials.
学习材料
For the Captain's exam.
警监考试
So you're gonna go for it? Well, it's the next step.
你要考吗 这是我的下一步
I'm not sure if it's the right one yet,
还不确定这是该走的那条路
But I figured I'd take the test, see how I do.
但想考考 看我能考成什么样
And if you do well?
如果考过了呢
Then maybe that'll make my decision for me.
也许那会帮我做出决定
You ready to go home? Yeah.
准备好回家了吗 是的
What am I gonna tell her?
我该怎么跟她说
The only thing you can -- the truth.
唯一能说的就是真♥相♥
I messed everything up.
我搞砸了
Even with a plea deal, I'm going to jail.
即便是签了认罪协议 我还是要入狱
No, you don't know that.
未必
Gwen's gonna hate me...
格温会恨我的
For lying...
我说了谎
And for not being the man I said I was.
没能成为我应该成为的男子汉
She's strong, frank. Stronger than you think.
她很坚强 比你想象的坚强
I don't know if I should knock or just open the door.
我不知道是该敲门 还是直接开门
I'm sorry, gwennie.
我错了 格温
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
We'll get through it, baby.
我们会撑过去的 宝贝
We'll figure it out.
会撑过去的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表