"To Farrah,
致法拉
may the greatest mysteries of your life
愿你人生最大的谜题
lie ahead.
还有待揭开
Richard Castle."
理查德·卡塞尔
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
You know, our pilot is also a huge fan.
我们机长也是你的大粉丝呢
You think you could sign a book for her, too?
可以也为她签个名吗
I'd love to. All I ask in return is that
十分乐意 我只求她
she deliver us to Heathrow safely.
安全送我们到希思罗机场
Enjoy your stay in London, Mr. Castle.
祝您在伦敦待得愉快 卡塞尔先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I got bumped out of my assigned seat.
我被从指定的座位顶下来了
You said you'd fix it.
你说你会想办法的
I said you had my apology.
我说十分抱歉
This is the only seat available in first.
但这是头等舱唯一的座位了
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I don't know who he is, but I know what he is...
我不知道他是谁 但我知道他是什么样的人
A giant ass.
大混♥蛋♥
Dad, when did you become such a nervous flier?
爸爸 你什么时候开始这么紧张坐飞机了
I'm not. I just don't like turbulence...
没有 我就是不喜欢气流
Or sudden drop in cabin pressure
还有座舱压力骤降
or mechanical problems
还有机械故障
or crashing.
还有坠机
There's nothing to worry about.
不用担心
It's just a little bumpy air. That's all it is.
就是气流有点不稳而已
Air, by nature, should not be bumpy.
气流就不该不稳
Just look at the flight crew.
看看乘务员
If they're up and smiling, then everything is fine.
只要他们还在走动 还在微笑 就没事
Yes, well, they're up, but they are not exactly smiling.
他们是还站着 但可没笑
Dad, it's a long flight.
爸爸 航程很长
You should really focus on something else,
你得把注意力转移到别的地方
or it'll seem even longer...
否则感觉只会更漫长
for both of us.
我们都会很难熬
Fine. I shall ignore the grim specter of death
好吧 我就不去理会死亡阴影了
and focus... focus on our itinerary.
只专注于我们的行程
All right. Car is going to pick us up from the hotel,
好吧 车会去酒店接我们
whisk us off to the Sherlock Holmes Society,
送我们去夏洛克·福尔摩斯协会
where I will speak to my fellow mystery writers about...
我将在那里跟各位推理作家同僚
Actually, I made plans for tonight.
其实 我今晚有计划
W-- what plans? With who?
什么计划 跟谁啊
Oh, some friends who are doing their semester abroad in London.
几个在伦敦做交换学生的朋友
We're meeting a pub in South Ken.
我们要在南肯辛顿一家酒吧见面
But the, um, Sherlock Holmes Society
但夏洛克·福尔摩斯协会
is convening at 221B Baker Street.
要在贝克街221号♥B集♥会♥啊
You don't want to miss the actual home of Sherlock Holmes.
你不会想错过看夏洛克·福尔摩斯宅邸的机会吧
You do know he's fictional, right?
你知道他是个虚构人物吧
Yes, but his address is real.
但那地方是真的啊
And I will be speaking, and if you're not there,
而且我还会讲话 如果你不在
who will be proud of me? I'm always proud of you, dad.
谁会为我骄傲啊 我永远为你骄傲 爸爸
But I've heard you speak a million times.
但我都听过你演讲无数次了
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你会说什么
That is improbable.
这可不可能
You'll say you don't believe in writer's block,
你会说你不相信作者会遇到瓶颈
that you wrote your first novel to impress a girl.
你写第一部小说是为泡一个妹子
That reading great writers inspires you,
拜读大作家的作品能给你灵感
and drinking with them inspires you
而跟他们一起饮酒
to beat them on the best-seller list.
会激励你在畅销书榜单上把他们比下去
Okay.
好吧
Clearly I need to develop some new material.
显然我需要另找新的话题了
But this was supposed to be
但这本来是
old-fashioned father-daughter time.
传统的父女时光啊
Dad, watching you speak to your cronies
爸爸 看着你对你的朋友发表讲话
isn't exactly father-daughter time.
算不上是父女时光
Besides, I'm not 12.
而且我也不是12了
We don't have to be attached at the hip.
我们不用时刻在一起
Okay. That impending specter of death... it's back.
好吧 死亡的阴影 又回来了
Beckett. How did you get in there?
贝克特 你怎么跑进去的
Through the magic of WiFi.
通过神奇的无线网络
I figured you'd be online.
我就猜到你会在上网
So I thought that you would want an update.
我觉得你会想知道最新进展
We solved the case. The race car driver did it.
我们破案了 是赛车手
That's good to hear.
太好了
Is everything okay up there?
你那边没事吧
Just a little turbulence.
就是遇到了点气流
Castle, is something wrong?
卡塞尔 有问题吗
Yeah... everything's gonna be just fine.
嗯 没事的
Hey, Castle.
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Is it just me, or does everything not seem just fine?
只有我觉得这根本不叫"没事"吗
Beckett, relax.
贝克特 放心
Even the most heinous turbulence won't bring a plane down.
就算气流再强烈 也不会把飞机搞下来
And every day, 20 flights leave New York
而且每天有20趟航♥班♥飞离纽约
and land in London without a problem.
安全降落在伦敦
It's gonna be the same for Castle's flight, too. Yeah.
卡塞尔的航♥班♥也不会有事 是啊
It's gonna be all right.
没事的
Folks, this is Captain Edmunds.
各位 这里是机长艾德蒙斯
We hit some chop there,
之前遭遇了气流
but we've climbed to 39,000 feet
但我们已经攀升至3.9万英尺高空
and expect a smooth ride all the way to Heathrow.
到希思罗机场应该不会再有颠簸了
See? There's nothing to worry about.
瞧 根本不用担心
Yeah.
嗯
Now why aren't they smiling?
那他们怎么不笑呢
Dad, you heard the pilot.
爸爸 你听到机长的话了
I'm telling you, something is not right.
我告诉你 不对劲
And I am going to find out what.
我要去问个明白
Excuse me.
打扰
Sir, the seat belt sign is still illuminated.
先生 安全带警告灯还开着呢
If you could please return to your seat...
请回到你的座位上
You're not smiling. None of you are smiling.
你没笑 你们都没笑
And the captain's here? What's going on?
机长也在这里 怎么回事啊
Is there some kind of mechanical problem?
出什么机械故障了吗
Please, sir, just return... Jim, wait. Um...
先生 请回去... 吉姆 等等
Maybe he can help.
或许他能帮上忙
Mr. Castle, I'm Captain Edmunds.
卡塞尔先生 我是艾德蒙斯机长
You work with the N.Y.P.D., right?
你跟纽约警局合作 是吗
We could actually use your assistance.
我们需要你的协助
My assistance with what?
协助什么
This is Kyle Ford.
这是凯尔·福特
He's the air marshal on this flight.
他是本航♥班♥的空警
I saw this guy. He's sitting in my row.
我见过他 他就坐在我那排
He... at least, he was sitting in my row.
至少 刚刚还在的
What does this have to do with the air marshal?
这跟空警有什么关系
An hour ago, he sent a text to his field office
一小时前 他向地面办事处发了短♥信♥
about a security issue onboard this air craft.
称本机上有安全隐患
What kind of security issue?
什么样的安全隐患
"Possible threat to Oceanic Air flight 57.
"大洋航♥空♥57号♥航♥班♥可能面临威胁
I'm investigating."
正在调查"
That's all Ford said in his text.
福特的短♥信♥里只说了这么多
And what did he tell you?
他跟你怎么说的
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to talk to him.
可惜的是 我没能跟他说上话
Mr. Ford is missing.
福特先生失踪了
Missing?
失踪
Missing?
失踪了
How could he be missing? Did you search the plane?
怎么可能 你们搜飞机了吗
From front to back.
从头至尾
Given the circumstances, I've been instructed
鉴于目前状况 我已接到命令
to lock myself in the cockpit and continue on to Heathrow.
把我自己锁进驾驶舱继续飞往希思罗机场
Terrorism protocol. Precisely.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥应对机制 没错
Right now, with the air marshal unaccounted for,
现在 空警行踪不明
you're the closest thing we have
你是飞机上
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表