At detective Ryan's request,
按莱恩警探的要求
I ran a check on all our security systems.
我检查了我们所有的安全系统
Everything looked normal until I got into the deep code.
一切看起来很正常 直到我开始检查深层代码
See that?
看到吗
Oh, god. What is it?
天呐 是什么
Our security system's been hacked...
我们的安全系统被入侵了
Key cards, alarm codes.
钥匙卡 警报代码
Meaning someone could've broken into the simulation.
所以有人可能闯入了模拟室
Based on our back-up files,
从我们的备份文件来看
these changes were made two days ago,
这些改动是两天前做的
sometime between 11:10 and 11:14 at night.
在晚11点10分到11点14之间
Digital tracing indicates we were breached from the outside.
数码追踪显示我们是从外部被入侵的
Someone broke through our firewall.
有人闯入了我们的防火墙
Can you tell who?
能查到是谁吗
We log every I.P. Address that connects to the mainframe.
与主机项链的IP地址我们都有登记
I'm running a trace now for that time window.
我正在查那个时间段
There. Third one down. I don't recognize that one.
那个 第三个 这个是陌生IP
All right, we should be able to trace it.
好 我们应该能查到
Don't bother. I just did.
不用 我查了
It's coming from a residential wi-fi registered to a...
来自民宅无线网络 登记在...
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Who is it?
是谁
Clint Granger, hothead pilot.
克林特·格兰杰 急性子驾驶员
He was one of our applicants
他是申请人之一
until he was kicked out of the program.
但被踢出了项目
Why'd he get kicked out?
为什么被踢走了
He accused Tom of sabotaging him during candidate testing
他指责汤姆在候选人测试期间给他搞了破坏
and claimed it cost him the pilot spot.
说这害他错失驾驶员一职
So he tried to run Tom over in the parking lot.
于是他试图在停车场轧死汤姆
And when was this?
什么时候的事
Seven months ago.
七个月前
But he did say he'd be back to finish the job.
不过他确实说过要回来干完这事
Yeah, I was pissed.
是的 我当时很生气
I'm still pissed.
我现在还是很生气
He slipped something into my drink before the final round.
在最后一轮前他往我的饮料里放了东西
Slowed my reaction time.
让我反应变慢了
So you tried to run him over with your car?
所以你就用你的车去撞他
It should have been me on that mission, not him.
应该是我去执行那个任务 不是他
He stole my spot in history.
应该是我留名青史
And you ask me, he got what he deserved.
要是我说的话 他这是活该倒霉
But I did not kill him.
但我没有杀他
And yet we traced that cyber attack to your apartment.
可是我们追踪到网络攻击的源头是你家
I am a pilot, not a computer geek.
我是个驾驶员 不是电脑极客
I couldn't rewrite that code if the mission depended on it.
即便是任务急需我也写不出那代码
You could've hired someone.
你可能是雇了别人
Yeah, but I didn't.
有可能 但我没有
Look, when Tom was getting himself murdered,
汤姆被杀的时候
I was at dinner with a friend in Connecticut.
我在康乃迪克州跟朋友吃饭
And when that hack took place from my Wi-Fi,
而且有人用我的无线网络进行攻击时
I wasn't even in the country.
我甚至都不在国内
Someone's setting me up!
有人在陷害我
Granger's alibi checks out.
格兰杰的不在场证据被证实了
He was at dinner with a friend when Tom Richwood was killed.
汤姆·里奇伍德被杀时他的确在跟朋友吃饭
What about the night the hack took place?
黑客攻击那晚呢
Granger was visiting his brother in Nova Scotia.
格兰杰去新斯科舍省[加拿大]看他兄弟了
It wasn't him.
不是他干的
Mars, Nova Scotia --
火星 新斯科舍省
this guy really loves barren landscapes.
这家伙还真是喜欢荒凉的地方
Come on, Ryan,
拜托 莱恩
You're telling me you have no desire to go to Mars?
难道你就不想去火星吗
I prefer my oxygen without a can.
我还是喜欢不用氧气筒呼吸
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的冒险精神哪去了
Of exploration?
还有探索精神
Of... destiny?
使命感
If I want to fly thousands of miles to see a lifeless orb,
如果让我飞几千英里去看一个没有生命的[星]球
I can just visit Jenny's grandmother.
我还不如去珍妮的祖母家
Same hostile environment, same freezing temperatures,
都有敌对的气氛 都有寒冷的温度
Same noxious atmosphere.
都有有害的气体
Huh? "Huh," What?
什么情况
Well, this is a video of Granger's apartment lobby
有段视频 是在黑客攻击那晚
the night of the hack -- check it out.
格兰杰公♥寓♥大厅的 来看看
This guy enters the building at 11:05 P.M.,
这家伙晚上11:05进入的大楼
Just before the hack took place.
就在黑客攻击之前
Now watch.
再看看这个
15 minutes later.
15分钟之后
He leaves the building.
他离开了大楼
He could've piggybacked on Granger's wireless
他可能是盗用了格兰杰的无线网络
and used that to carry out the attack on the simulation security.
对模拟室的安全网络实施了攻击
Yeah, but who is he?
是的 可他是谁呢
Name's George Reyes.
名字叫乔治·雷尔
The folks down at Mars 2018 recognized him immediately.
火星2018的人立刻认出了他
He's the senior facilities engineer,
他是高级设备工程师
And he called in sick yesterday.
昨天请了病假
Nobody's been able to reach him since.
之后就没人再联♥系♥上他了
Did he have a motive to break
他有没有动机
into the simulation and kill Tom?
潜入模拟室 杀掉汤姆呢
Not that anyone knew, but his colleagues say
没人知道 不过他的同事们说
that he's been acting secretive the last couple of days,
他最近几天一直行为很神秘
ever since receiving a private communique from his wife.
自从接到了他妻子的信件后就这样
What does his wife got to do with this?
他妻子跟这有什么关系
Maybe everything. Ask me who his wife is.
有很大关系 知道他妻子是谁吗
Who's his wife?
是谁
Angela Olvera, one of the other astronauts.
安琪拉·奥维拉 是其中一个航♥天♥员
So, what was on the message?
那信的内容是什么
I was letting George know that I wanted out of our marriage.
我是想让乔治知道我想离婚了
You broke up with him from space?
他在太空跟他分手
He was sending me all these sweet e-mails.
他一直在给我发♥情♥书
I couldn't let it go on.
我不能让这继续下去了
I had to tell him that I'd fallen for someone else,
我必须得告诉他我爱上别人了
someone on the mission.
我们任务里的人
Was it Tom?
是汤姆吗
No. Not Tom.
不 不是汤姆
Oh, God.
天哪
What?
怎么了
Angela?
安琪拉
I didn't say who it was in my letter.
我在信里没说是谁
Maybe he thought it was Tom.
可能他以为是汤姆
Did he have reason to?
他有理由这么认为吗
Yeah, he did.
是的
Tom wouldn't stop hitting on me all through training.
汤姆在训练期间一直在追求我
George told him if he didn't stop, he'd make him pay.
乔治跟他说如果他不住手 就要付出代价的
We found him. He's at the airport.
找到他了 在机场
Just bought a ticket to San Francisco.
刚买♥♥了一张去旧金山的机票
Airport security just picked him up.
机场的保安逮住了他
We were a team, Angela and me.
安琪拉和我是一个团队
We were gonna go to Mars together or not at all.
我们要么一起去火星 要么都不去
But when she got in and I didn't,
可当她入选 而我落选时
I couldn't stand in her way.
我也不能妨碍她的事业
Hard enough to have her leave the planet,
看着她离开地球已经够让你难受的了
but to leave you for someone else...
可看到她为了别人离开你...
you must have been devastated.
你一定很绝望
Try utterly destroyed.
是非常绝望
Is that why you hacked security?
所以你才黑进了安保系统吗
In order to break into the simulation
为了破坏模拟室
and kill the man that you thought was Angela's lover?
并杀死你以为是安琪拉情人的人
I'm telling you, I had nothing to do with Tom's death.
我说了 我跟汤姆的死没有关系
I was going to sabotage the mission.
我是想破坏这次任务
I figured if the simulation suffered a catastrophic failure,
我想如果模拟室出现重大故障
it would set the program back,
就能够拖延这个项目
and Angela would come home to me.
安琪拉就能回到我身边
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表