Castle?
卡塞尔
You are never gonna believe what just happened.
你肯定猜不到刚才发生了什么
Brock invited me to go drinking with The Indestructibles.
布鲁克邀我和"不倒硬汉"们喝一杯
Me with them.
我和他们一起
But you told him that you couldn't
那你肯定拒绝了他们对吧
because you're in the middle of a case, right?
因为你现在还有案子要办
No. What? No. I just --
没 什么 不 我...
What -- isn't it okay if I --
什么...我就是想...
Castle, you really think that I could stand between
卡塞尔 你不会真的以为我会阻止
you and your boyhood dream?
你实现你的儿时梦想吧
You are my boyhood dream.
你才是我的儿时梦想
Well, you and drinking with The Indestructibles.
你还有和"不倒硬汉"们一起喝酒
You don't always have to keep talking.
你真的不用把这些说出来
Right. Yeah.
也对 去吧
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna go.
那我去...那我去了
I don't know what I'm gonna wear.
我都不知道我该穿什么了
I got to get ready.
我得赶紧准备了
All right.
好了
Okay.
好了
Well, you guys -- you have no idea how excited I am to...
你们...根本不知道我有多兴奋...
You guys just come from set or something?
你们是直接从片场过来的吗
Son, we came straight from hell.
小伙子 我们是地狱来客
Let's roll.
出发吧
So, um... What's going on?
那...究竟是怎么回事
No warrant is gonna stop us
没搜查令并不能阻止我们
from getting our hands on evidence to put away Lance's killer.
拿到将杀死兰斯凶手定罪的证据
Somebody takes out one of our own,
有人杀死了我们中的一员
we take him out.
我们一定会替他报仇的
Oh, guys, hey,
伙计们
listen, if your plan is to go to the club
听着 如果你们的计划是到那个俱乐部
and steal that slot car,
偷走那个模型车
N-no. That would -- that would taint the evidence.
那可不行 那会...那会玷污证据的
Actually, we can compel the D.A. to consider it
实际上 我们可以强迫检察官接受这个证物
since the car technically belonged to the victim, Lance.
因为那车本来就是被害人兰斯的
You really are a genius, aren't you?
你真的是天才啊
Also, none of us is an agent of the law.
另外 我们都不是执法人员
It's one of the reasons I chose you.
这也是我们挑选你的原因
And because you have been in Boothe's office.
还因为你去过布斯的办公室
You're gonna help us find that slot car.
得靠你帮我们找到那辆模型车
No. No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不不不
Guys, my wife is a cop.
伙计们 我老婆是个警♥察♥
If I do this, she'll kill me.
如果我这么做了 她会杀了我的
"Oh, my wife's gonna kill me."
"我的老婆会杀了我的"
Is that what Rico Cruz would say?
这像是瑞克·克鲁斯说的话吗
No.
不像
But what if we get caught? We're not gonna get caught.
如果被抓到怎么办 不会被抓到的
We're The Indestructibles.
我们是"不倒硬汉"
Tense up, guys. It's showtime.
打起精神 伙计们 好戏要上场了
The plan is simple.
计划很简单
Once we get to the club, Serafina, Clay, Rolf,
一进俱乐部 塞拉菲纳 克雷 洛夫
go in through the main entrance and take your positions.
你们就从正门进去然后各就各位
Serafina, alert us when you have eyes on the rear door.
塞拉菲纳 找到后门之后通知我们
Falcon is in the nest.
老鹰回巢了
Clay, you and Rolf create a diversion to draw Boothe down to the bar.
克雷 你和洛夫想办法把布斯骗到下面吧台来
Young fella, young fella.
小伙计 小伙计
We're doing bottle service. You got some of that Angel?
我们要来整瓶的 你这儿有那个"天使"吗
You know, the champagne?
就是那个香槟
Sure do. Just gonna need your credit card, Mr. Biggs.
当然 能给我你的信♥用♥卡♥吗 大块头
If you know who we are,
如果你知道我们是谁
then you know we haven't paid for a drink since Reagan.
就该知道我们从里根当总统那时起就不付酒钱了
Sir, Angel is a grand a bottle.
先生 "天使"可是一千一瓶
You understand.
你也明白的
Son, we're here to toast a fallen comrade.
小子 我们是来缅怀逝去战友的
That has-been Boothe too cheap to pay respects?
难道过气的布斯太小气 不愿表示悼念吗
Mr. Boothe? Yeah?
布斯先生 什么事
Got some old friends of yours at the bar.
吧台这儿有几个你的老朋友
You should come down.
你应该下来看看
All right, I'm coming down.
好的 我下来了
Once El Jéfe's on the move, Serafina,
一旦大佬下楼 塞拉菲纳
you'll unlock the villa gates.
你就把后门打开
Prairie dog is on the plain.
土拨鼠出现了
And Castle and I will go for the goods...
卡塞尔和我就直奔目标
"Hard Kill" Style.
"铁胆硬汉"风格
Okay.
好了
Always check.
总是先检查下
Okay, okay.
在哪儿 在哪儿
I got to get going. Great seeing you, man.
我得走了 很高兴见到你 伙计
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Hey, hey. You know what? Come on. Hang out.
别走了 一起来喝一杯吧
Come on, man. Hang out.
拜托 伙计 喝一杯
Anything you want on me. Enjoy.
你们尽管喝 都算我的
Abort. Abort.
终止 终止
Prairie dog pulled a boomerang.
土拨鼠拿了回旋镖
I got it! Boothe's on his way back up.
我找到了 布斯正在上楼
What?! No. Yeah.
什么 不 是的
The prairie dog is in the burrow.
土拨鼠回洞了
Prairie dog's gonna kill us.
土拨鼠会把我们杀了的
We're gonna be killed by a prairie dog!
我们会被土拨鼠杀了的
I'm starring in my own action movie.
简直就像在出演自己的动作片
This is the best night ever.
这是最美妙的夜晚
Go!
快走
You're telling me that
你是想说
this was handed to you by a "concerned citizen"?
这是一位"热心的公民"交给你的
Yes.
是的
Castle?
卡塞尔
This is probably one of those times
这大概就是那种
where I shouldn't keep talking,
我该住嘴的时候
for both our sakes.
这是为了我们好
The recording you are about to hear
接下来你将听到的录音
will provide incontrovertible proof
会提供无可争议的证据证明
that Henry Allen Boothe ordered the murder of Lance Delorca.
亨利·艾伦·布斯是谋害兰斯·德鲁卡的幕后主谋
Sound's not working.
没有声音
Hang on a second. This was...
稍等一下 这是...
Headphones? Aren't you gonna let me hear it?
耳机 你为什么不让我也听听
And reward you for your semi-illegal behavior?
作为你半违法行为的奖励吗
I think not.
我看还是算了
I...
我...
Fine, I'll put it on speaker.
好吧 我来把它弄到功放上
Seriously?
不是吧
Because if it wasn't for me, we wouldn't even...
要不是因为我 我们根本不会...
What?
怎么了
Lance just walked in to Boothe's office.
兰斯刚走进布斯的办公室
They're exchanging pleasantries.
他们在互相寒暄
And they're getting down to business.
现在要开始说正事了
Oh, my god.
我的天
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, my god. What is he saying?
我的天 他到底在说什么
Please, just tell me what they're saying.
求你了快告诉我他们在说什么
This is so not what I expected.
这和我想的完全不同
Oh, my god.
我的天
So, what's this about?
这是怎么回事
Trey, how well do you know Henry Allen Boothe?
特雷 你有多了解亨利·艾伦·布斯
Well, if someone owns a club,
如果有人拥有一家俱乐部
it's my job to know them.
那我的职责就是去认识他
I met him through my dad.
我是通过我父亲认识的
They did a few movies together.
他们一起拍过一些电影
In fact, Boothe invested some seed money
事实上 布斯给了你些本钱
so you could become a club promoter.
这样你才能成为夜店推手
Then, as a promoter,
作为一名推手
you had access to all the clubs in the city.
你就能随意进出全市所有俱乐部
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表