Whatever the little lady wants.
老婆说了算
I can see who wears the 10-gallon hat in your house.
我知道这个家谁做主了
Yeah. And, um, Mr. Grady, I know that this sounds silly,
格拉迪先生 我知道这听起来有点傻
but my lucky number is 14 -- is that room available?
但我的幸运数字是14 房♥间有人住吗
Uh, Daisy Mae!
黛西·梅
D-Daisy Mae, w-we need you, dear!
黛西·梅 你能过来一下吗
That's my missus. Uh, like yours,
那是我老婆 和你家这位一样
she runs the show here.
大小事都是她张罗的
Uh, hon, uh, these lovebirds want to stay in bunkhouse 14.
亲爱的 这对璧人想要入住14号♥农舍房♥
Uh, is it vacant?
房♥间空着吗
Well, sure is, but why?
空着 为什么要住那间呢
It's a single room with a twin bed.
那是一张单人床单人房♥
Oh, that's okay. We're, uh we're cuddlers. Yeah.
没事的 我们抱着睡 是啊
Well, all righty, then. But first, folks,
好吧 但是首先
we got to get you out of those bibs and tuckers.
我们得给你们换另一身打扮
Take a look at this belvedere.
瞧瞧这位
I do look good, don't I?
我看起来帅呆了 是吧
This is like three fantasies coming true all at once.
感觉像是三个幻想一起成真了
Only thing missing is --
只是还缺了一样东西
Gentleman James, where do we get the replica guns, like yours?
詹姆斯绅士 上哪弄像你这样的仿♥真♥枪♥呢
Replica? Son, this is Arizona.
仿真 这里可是亚利桑那州
It's open-carry.
可以配枪的
Say, do either of you two know what's quicker than lightning?
你们知道什么东西快过闪电吗
What?
什么
This gun tamed the wild west.
这把枪驯服了狂野西部
Colt .45 single-action peacemaker.
柯尔特点45单向决斗手♥枪♥
I want to be him when I grow up.
我长大后想成为和他一样的人
Well, yeah, if you grow up.
如果你长得大的话
It's all about practice,
熟能生巧
which you can do with one of our firearms
你可以用我们的枪练习
available for purchase at our gift shop.
在我们的礼品店有卖♥♥
In fact, why don't we mosey on over?
我们现在就走吧
Yeah, uh, Mr. Grady, you know what? Maybe later.
格拉迪先生 下次再说吧
Right now, we're both a bit knackered,
我们现在都有点累了
so we were hoping to go to our room.
我们想先回房♥休息
So glad you're staying with us.
很高兴你住我们这里
Much obliged, ma'am.
不胜感激 女士
Much obliged, ma'am.
不胜感激 女士
We were wrong.
我们错了
The key that Whitney had with her wasn't her room key.
这把钥匙和惠特妮身上的不是同一把
Well, then, what does it go to?
那该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Here's 14.
14号♥房♥到了
Oh, wait.
等等
Whether we like it or not, we aron our honeymoon,
不管喜不喜欢 我们都在度蜜月了
so we must act accordingly.
所以必须照规矩来
Oh! Geez!
天啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊
So not our honeymoon.
这才不是度蜜月呢
Are you looking for disinfectant?
你在找消毒剂吗
Clues. Remember? Whitney was staying here.
找线索 你忘了吗 惠特妮在这里住过
I highly doubt
我觉得
we're gonna find anything in this room that can help us.
我们不会在这房♥间里找到任何线索
Howdy, partner.
你好 伙计
I don't know if it comes with the room,
不知道是不是房♥间随赠
but there's a naked cowboy shaving in our bathroom.
但有个裸体牛仔在我们的浴室里刮胡子
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
My fault. Forgot to lock the door.
怪我 忘了关门
It's a jack-and-jill bathroom.
这是一个公共浴室
I'm in the room on the other side.
我是另一间房♥的房♥客
Oh! Okay. Uh, I'm Rick. This is Kate.
好吧 我叫里克 这位是凯特
We, uh, just checked in. Newlyweds.
我们刚刚入住 新婚夫妇
Oh, congratulations. I'm Tobias.
恭喜两位 我叫托拜厄斯
H-hi. Wait, didn't Mr. Grady say
格拉迪先生刚才不是说
that there was a woman staying in our room before?
这房♥间之前住过位女士吗
Uh, yes.
是啊
I'm surprised they let her stay in so close with menfolk,
他们居然让她和男人住得这么近
considering the customs of the old west.
考虑到这里的老西部风俗
Well, I guess when they found out
我猜 当他们发现
me and her both enjoy chasing cowboys,
我和她一样都喜欢追求牛仔
they figured, "What the heck?"
他们觉得"管他呢"
Uh, you know, we're about to brew some coffee.
我们正准备泡咖啡
Would you care for a cup?
你想来一杯吗
I like my coffee like I like my men --
我对咖啡口味的喜好和对男人的一样
strong, black, and bitter.
强壮 肤黑 味苦
Ooh, you're fun! I bet you and your old bunkhouse mate
你真有趣 我猜你和你之前的邻居
got into all sorts of trouble.
一定遇到过不少麻烦事
Not me. But Whitney, on the other hand --
我可没有 不过惠特妮可不一样
Now, don't get me wrong. She's a sweetheart,
别误会我 她是个可人儿
but she's a bit of a hell raiser.
但她可不是个省油的灯
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
How so? Okay, like, our first day here,
怎么说 我们来这里的第一天
we went on a horseback-riding tour.
我们去看一场马术表演
She snuck off in the middle of it.
她中途偷偷溜走了
Get out. Where'd she go?
真离谱 她去哪了
Probably went to go hang out with her ranch hand --
大概是去跟她那个牛仔员工鬼混去了吧
One of the red-bandana boys that work here.
在这里工作的红巾男孩中的一个
She used to stay out with him all night, every night.
她会整晚和他在一起 每天如此
Sounds like I better keep him clear of my missus.
听起来我最好让他离我夫人远一点
Who was this Romeo? I don't know. She wouldn't say.
这个罗密欧是谁 我不知道 她不肯说
She just said he was tall, dark, and handsome...
她只说他很高很帅 黑皮肤
oh, and married.
而且有老婆
Married?! Get out.
有老婆吗 真离谱
Yes. Ooh, I wonder if there was any trouble.
没错 不知道是不是出了什么麻烦
I kind of think the reason that we got this room
我们能住进这间屋子好像是
is because Whitney left so early.
因为惠特妮提前离开了
She sure did -- her last night here,
没错 昨天晚上
she rolled in at 3:00 A.M., upset.
她凌晨三点才回来 心烦意乱的
She woke me up with all her crying. What happened?
她的哭声把我吵醒了 发生什么事了
That's what I said, but she didn't want to talk about it.
我也这样问她 可她不肯说
She left before the sun came up. Didn't even say goodbye.
天亮前她就离开了 连再见都没跟我说
Oh. I'm late for chow.
我约会要迟到了
Thanks for the coffee. See y'all around.
谢谢你们的咖啡 回头见
Okay.
好吧
An affair with a married man?
跟已婚男人的婚外情
Yes, and she was with him until 3:00 A.M.
是的 凌晨三点之前她都跟他在一起
that's right in the middle of her time-of-poisoning window.
这正好是她被下毒的那段时间
We got to find this guy. But how? We're undercover.
得找出这个人 怎么找 我们是卧底
I can't just flash my badge and get people to talk.
我不能就那么亮出警徽直接问别人
Exactly, which is why we don't approach this like cops.
没错 所以这次我们不能用警♥察♥的身份
We approach this like writers.
我们用作家的身份来打探消息
So we procrastinate and make stuff up?
我们拖到最后 然后编故事吗
No.
不是
Well, yes. But no.
是 但也不是
In this particular instance,
在这个事情上
we approach the investigation like writers by...
我们要像作家一样调查 那就是...
doing research.
做调研
Now, there are seven ranch hands who fit the bill
有七个牛仔员工符合
of tall, dark, and handsome, but in order to figure out
高帅且黑的描述 但是为了找出
which one was fooling around with Whitney,
到底是哪个在跟惠特妮鬼混
we have to first determine who of them are married.
我们必须先找出其中哪一个是已婚的
That means we need to go on a wedding-ring search.
所以我们找一下谁戴了婚戒
And these are the possibilities.
这几个是可疑人物
So I split their classes up between us.
我做了一下分工
Whoa. Hold up.
等一下
Harmonica for beginners? Cowboy saloon?
口琴初学班 牛仔酒吧
How come you get all the cool activities,
为什么你分到的都是好地方
and I get hogtying? Because this was my idea.
而我分到的却是捆猪班 因为是我的主意
Though it will be a shame
尽管很可惜
that we're spending the first day of our honeymoon apart.
我们蜜月的第一天要分头行动了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表