his car-stealing ways.
他在偷车的事
Even his boss said he was a very private guy.
连他的老板都说他是个独来独往的人
So, unbeknownst to anyone, Henry sets his eyes on an X5.
没人知道 亨利把目标瞄准了那辆X5
He gets the alarm codes.
他拿到了警报码
But, in a fateful error,
可这是个致命的错误
he steals the X5 belonging to this woman --
他偷的这辆X5是属于这个女人的...
A triad assassin.
一个三合会杀手
An assassin?
杀手
Really? Again?
真的 又来
Come on. This time, it fits.
拜托 这次对的上
How does it fit?
怎么对的上了
He steals her car, and she kills him?
他偷了她的车 她就把他杀了
Why doesn't she just put in an insurance claim and call it a day?
她为什么不直接向保险公♥司♥报告了事
Because it wasn't about the car.
因为这并不仅仅是车的问题
See, when Henry stole the vehicle,
亨利偷了这辆车之后
he took something of value from the inside.
他拿走了车里非常有价值的东西
That's what the assassin was trying to retrieve from his pocket.
也就是那个杀手在他口袋里找的东西
And said stolen item was...?
那被偷的东西又是什么呢
Cold fusion technology.
低温核融合技术
A genetically engineered super-virus.
基因工程改造过的超级病毒
Some secret unpublished "Harry Potter" manuscript.
尚未公布的《哈利·波特》秘密手稿
Actually, one thing that you said does make sense.
其实你说的有一件事情还有点道理
One thing?
只有一个
The X5 might have something to do with Henry's death.
那辆X5应该和亨利的死有关
You know what -- I'm gonna call auto theft
我要打电♥话♥给车辆报失部
and see if there are any reported stolen X5s recently.
看看最近有没有报告失窃的X5
From a triad assassin.
车主是个三合会杀手
She's not a triad assassin.
她才不是三合会杀手
We don't know that.
这个可不好说
This is just so terrible. Henry was such a decent man.
这真是太可怕了 亨利是个非常好的人
I wish all my tenants were like him.
真希望所有房♥客都能和他一样
I'm sure you do.
是啊
Ma'am, have you seen this woman before?
女士 你见过这个女人吗
Well, I -- I believe I have.
我...我应该见过
Here, in this building?
这里 在这幢楼里
Why, yes.
是的
We passed each other in the hall.
我们在大厅里擦肩而过
She was headed for Henry's unit.
她朝亨利的公♥寓♥过去了
When was this?
什么时候的事情
Oh, about 10 minutes ago.
大概就十分钟之前
10 minutes ago? Uh, maybe less.
十分钟之前 可能更短
Does she have something to do with what happened to Henry?
她和亨利被害有什么关系吗
Ma'am, what's Henry's apartment number?
女士 亨利的公♥寓♥是多少号♥
Uh, 517.
Bedroom.
卧室
Now hand me your backup weapon.
把你的备枪交出来
Here's his backup.
支援在此
Drop it.
放下枪
You better think this through.
你最好想清楚了
We're cops.
我们可是警♥察♥
So am I.
我也是
Hong Kong P.D.
香港警局
Now, who's the lead investigator on this case?
谁是这起案子的负责人
You're awfully far from Hong Kong,
你离香港可够远的
Chief inspector Zhang.
张首席调查员
Are these handcuffs truly necessary?
手铐真的有必要吗
You attacked two NYPD detectives.
你袭击了两名纽约警局的探员
Only because I had no idea they were police.
我当时不知道他们是警♥察♥
So, you mean to tell me she got both your guns?
你是说 她把你俩的枪都夺走了
Hey, you -- you weren't there.
你...你又不在场
She's fast.
她动作很快
I mean, like, crazy fast.
真的 非常快
Please. She ain't all that.
根本没那么快
And yet she got both your guns.
可她还是夺走了你俩的枪
It says here that you are a part of
这上面说你是属于
a U.S./Chinese organized-crime task force
一个中美联合有组织犯罪调查组
based in San Francisco.
大本营在旧金山
What are you doing in New York?
你在纽约做什么呢
Detective, let's cut to the chase, shall we?
探长 我们还是直奔正题吧
I am not the murderer.
我不是凶手
So, do you always make a habit of finding dead bodies
那你是不是总能找到尸体
and relieving them of their belongings?
然后拿走他们的随身物品
I know Henry.
我认识亨利
Rather, I knew him.
生前认识他
How?
怎么认识的
It's complicated.
说起来很复杂
Was he involved in one of your investigations?
他是不是和你的什么调查有关系
He was a friend.
他是我的朋友
We hadn't seen each other in years.
我们好些年没见过了
We made plans to meet here in the city,
我们本来约好在纽约见面
and then he called me and told me he couldn't come.
可他后来打电♥话♥说他来不了了
He sounded frightened.
他听上去很害怕
I asked him what was going on,
我问他发生了什么吗
and he told me he was in trouble.
他说他惹上麻烦了
What kind of trouble? He wouldn't say.
什么麻烦 他不肯说
I called back. He never answered.
我打电♥话♥给他 他一直不接
I was worried, so I flew out right away.
我很担心 就立刻飞过来了
How did you end up at the crime scene?
那你是怎么会在犯罪现场的
When Henry didn't return my calls,
因为亨利不接我电♥话♥
I had a colleague in San Francisco ping his cell.
我就让旧金山的同事定位他的手♥机♥
So you found him in the park?
然后你就在公园找到他了
When I got there, he was already dead.
我赶到时 他已经死了
So I took his phone and his keys,
我就拿走了他的手♥机♥和钥匙
and I began to investigate.
自己开始了调查
And why didn't you call us from the crime scene?
那你在案发现场时为什么不报♥警♥
'cause I didn't want to waste my time
因为我不想浪费时间
having this conversation.
进行这样的谈话
My friend has been murdered.
我的朋友被谋杀了
I have to find out who did it.
我得找出凶手
No. I do.
不 是我要找凶手
Detective, I just got off with the TSA.
探长 我刚和运输安全管理局确认过了
Chief inspector Zhang's flight didn't arrive until midnight.
张首席调查员的飞机午夜才降落
Which is when Henry was killed.
那正是亨利被害的时间
She couldn't have done it.
她肯定不是凶手
Now may I go?
我现在可以走了吗
As long as you promise that you're not gonna work this case.
只要你保证不再调查这件案子
That's a promise I cannot make.
我可无法做出这个保证
And you no longer have cause to hold me.
你们也没有理由继续拘留我了
Chief inspector, in the interest of all parties,
首席调查员 考虑到各方利益
perhaps you should consider working with us.
也许你可以考虑和我们合作
I would like my personal effects returned to me now.
我想马上拿回我的私人物品
Take a peek at this.
瞧一眼这个
It's Zhang's personnel file.
这是张的个人档案
She's more than just some cop.
她可不是一般的警♥察♥
Wait a minute, that U.S./Chinese task force --
等等 那个中美调查组...
She's not just on it.
她不仅在组里
She's running it?
她还是负责人
Commendations, citations.
表彰 嘉奖
Oh, my gosh, she is impressive.
我的天 她好厉害
Oh, sure, on paper.
是啊 纸面上
What about the way she schooled Ryan and Esposito?
她对付莱恩和埃斯波西托的身手呢
Was that just on paper?
也只是纸面上的吗
Captain.
警监
I've been thinking about your proposal,
我考虑了你的提议
and I do see the advantage of us working together.
我觉得我们合作确实有益处
Does the offer still stand?
提议还有效吗
Yes.
当然
Okay.
那好
Then let's start with this.
那咱们就从这里开始吧
You had mentioned that before Henry died,
你之前提到 亨利死前
he had gone to lunch and returned upset.
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表