from a pre-paid cell.
是一部预付费手♥机♥发来的
Can you trace it?
你能查到吗
No, it looks like it's been turned off.
不能 手♥机♥好像关机了
Okay, run down that number. See if you can find out
查一下手♥机♥号♥ 看能不能找到
who bought it and from where. Castle?
是谁在哪里买♥♥到的 卡塞尔
You still there? Yeah, I'm here.
你还在吗 是的 我在
Whoever's behind this did their homework.
幕后黑手肯定有所准备
They had Ford's personal number
他们有福特的私人电♥话♥
and they knew exactly how to manipulate him.
也知道如何操控他
They must have known him somehow.
他们肯定认识他
I've got the boys digging into Ford's life --
我已经让他们去查福特的一切
Financials, movements, phone records.
财物 行踪 电♥话♥记录
They're looking for anything that'll connect him
他们在找线索看能不能把他和
to someone on that flight.
这架航♥班♥上的什么人联♥系♥起来
Well, tell them to dig a little faster
好的 让他们查快一点
before our texter makes good on his threat to take us down.
在发短♥信♥的人把威胁变成现实之前
Castle, I...
卡塞尔 我
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是
Call me when you have something.
有线索了就给我打电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
We can't just sit around and wait for word from the precinct.
我们不能干坐着等分局的消息
There has to be something we can do.
肯定有什么是我们能做的
Well, maybe there is.
也许真的有
Only 10% of the population is left-handed.
只有百分之十的人是左撇子
There must be a way for us to figure out who of the passengers
我们肯定有法子能找出乘客当中
is a southpaw, thus narrowing our suspect pool.
谁是左撇子 这样能缩小嫌疑人的范围
We could pass out customs and immigration forms.
我们可以把入境和海关申报表发下去
Then we'd know who's left-handed.
这样我们就知道谁是左撇子了
Brilliant. Now you're thinking like a mystery writer.
聪明 现在你的思维方式就像个推理作家
Think this will work? I don't know.
你觉得这有用吗 不知道
It's better than doing nothing.
总比什么都不做好
Too bad we didn't sleep through this, too, huh?
没能像那样睡过去简直太遗憾了
Just making sure it's still there.
只是确认一下它还在
Beckett, I got it.
贝克特 我找到了
The phone that texted the Marshal --
给空警发短♥信♥的手♥机♥
The phone was purchased online and picked up at the airport
手♥机♥是在网上购买♥♥并且是在机场
at a flight tech express store
一个空运商店提货的
Less than half an hour before the flight.
就在航♥班♥起飞前半小时不到
Does the store have any cameras?
那家商店有摄像头吗
No, and the cameras in the airport
没有 机场的摄像头
don't have a good angle on the register.
都没有很好的角度能够拍到收银处
But we don't need video.
但我们不需要监控视频
The purchaser used a credit card.
买♥♥主用的是信♥用♥卡♥
We have her name, and I checked the manifest.
我们找到了她的名字 我查了旅客名单
She's on the plane.
她就在飞机上
Marilyn Singer?
马琳·辛格
Yeah, she's a former Oceanic executive
她说是大洋航♥空♥的前执行总监
who got fired last year, and, Castle, get this.
去年被解雇 卡塞尔听这个
She filed a wrongful termination suit accusing the airline
她对航♥空♥公♥司♥提出非法解雇的诉讼
of blackballing her, and last week the judge
指控公♥司♥排挤她
ruled against her in favor of Oceanic Airlines.
上周法官判她败诉
So she wants to --
于是她想
So she wants to take down
想让他们的飞机坠毁
one of their planes for revenge?
来进行报复吗
That seems a little extreme.
听上去有点极端
Yes, Castle, but it's consistent with the texts
是的 卡塞尔 但这和她发给空警
she sent the air marshal.
短♥信♥的内容一致
and what better way for her to destroy the airline
对她来说 毁掉坑了她的航♥空♥公♥司♥
she believes ruined her life?
还有什么更好的办法吗
What seat is she in?
她坐在什么位置
That's Marilyn?
那是马琳吗
The hair, the glasses --
假发 眼镜
She did not want to be recognized.
她不想被人认出来
Dad, left hand. It's her.
爸爸 左手 就是她
Okay, we need to isolate her before she carries out
我们需要在她实施计划之前
whatever her plan is. How?
把她隔离起来 怎么做呢
Go to your seat.
回到你的座位
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
Something very stupid.
非常蠢的事
She has a gun.
她有枪
Which is why I want you as far away as possible.
所以我让你离得远一点
You know I feel the same way about you, right?
可我也担心你啊
I do, I do. Now...
我知道 听着
Go back to your seat. Please.
回到你的座位 求你了
I'm gonna need a glass of wine.
我需要一杯酒
Red.
红酒
Oh, my -- I am so sorry.
天啊 太对不起了
My apologies, ma'am.
很抱歉 女士
I have stain remover in the galley.
厨房♥有去污剂
Come with me. We'll clean you up.
跟我来 我们会帮你弄干净
Thank you, no, I've got detergent wipes in my bag.
谢谢 不用 我包里有清洁湿巾
Ma'am, you don't want that to set.
女士 会留下污渍的
Come back with me, and we'll take care of it.
跟我到后面 我们会处理好的
Don't touch me. I'm fine.
别碰我 我没事
Maybe you should go with her. I said I'm fine.
你还是跟她走吧 我说了我没事
Gun!
有枪
Oh, my god!
我的天
Uh...ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated.
女士们先生们 请坐好
We obviously had a situation, but we have it under control.
我们显然遇到了些情况 但一切都在掌控中
I'm telling you, this is some kind of mistake.
我告诉你 这是个误会
That gun is not mine.
那枪不是我的
What was your plan, Marilyn?
马琳你有什么计划
Take hostages, try to bring down the plane?
挟持人♥质♥ 让飞机坠毁吗
Bring down the plane?
让飞机坠机
What the hell are you talking about?
你在乱说些什么
I'm talking about the suit you lost against Oceanic,
我说的是你指控大洋航♥空♥败诉
and the threatening texts you sent from this phone.
以及你发到这个手♥机♥上的威胁短♥信♥
That is not my phone.
那不是我的手♥机♥
It was in your purse, paid for with your credit card.
在你包里 用你的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
Where's Kyle? I want to talk to Kyle.
凯尔在哪 我要和他谈
I know he's the air marshal on this flight.
我知道他是这架航♥班♥的空警
Did he put you up to this? Because it is not funny.
是他让你这么做的吗 这一点都不好笑
How is it that you know Mr. Ford?
你怎么会认识福特先生
He's my boyfriend, all right?
他是我男朋友 行了吧
And if he thinks he's teaching me a lesson,
如果他觉得这是在教训我
I'm going to be seriously pissed.
我要真的发火了
Now where is he?
他现在在哪
Marilyn...
马琳
Kyle is dead.
凯尔死了
Dead?
死了
Kyle's dead? How?
凯尔死了 怎么会这样
You should know.
这你应该清楚
His gun was in your purse.
他的枪就在你包里
No. I --
不是 我
I-I don't understand what's going on.
我根本不知道发生了什么事
Someone else must have put that in my bag with the phone
一定是有人在我去洗手间的时候
when I was in the bathroom.
把枪和手♥机♥放进我的包里
And I suppose you always wear a wig when you travel?
你出门旅行总是戴假发吗
You don't understand. I thought --
你不懂 我以为
I thought kyle was having an affair.
我以为凯尔有外遇了
It was our 6-month anniversary,
这本是我们拍拖半周年纪念日
and we were supposed to go away for the weekend.
我们本来要一起过周末的
But at the last minute, Kyle called
但最后一刻 凯尔打电♥话♥给我
and said he had to work this flight,
说他得在这班飞机上工作
that he had to fill in for someone.
他要顶替某人的班
But there was something in his voice,
但我听出了言外之意
like he wasn't telling me the whole story.
好像他没有告诉我实情
So you decided to stalk him, follow him onto this plane?
所以你决定跟踪他 跟他上同一班飞机
We met in the air.
我们在空中邂逅
Fell in love on the long haul.
在长途跋涉中坠入爱河
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表