Stop!
站住
Do not move!
不要动
Stop!
站住
On the ground! Don't move! Freeze!
趴下 不许动 站住
On the ground now!
马上趴下
What have you done?!
你做了什么
What have you done?! Beckett! We got him! We got him!
你做了什么 贝克特 我们抓到他了
No! Beckett, stop!
不 贝克特 住手
No! No!
不 不
Gary Duffin.
加里·达芬
You're no stranger to rooms like this.
你对审讯室很熟悉
But this time it's different.
但这次不一样了
This time, your only option is to give me answers.
这次你唯一的选择就是给我答案
And what if I don't?
如果我不给呢
You were in the junkyard when that SUV came in.
那辆SUV开进去时 你在废车场
Who was in it?
谁在车里
You know what?
知道吗
I want a lawyer.
我要律师
You're a low-level dirtbag, Gary.
你是个低等的人♥渣♥ 加里
You're not a criminal mastermind, so start talking.
你可不是犯罪首脑 所以快点交代
Who was in the car?
车里有谁
Who had you crush it?
是谁让你粉碎汽车的
Was Castle in the car?
卡塞尔在车里吗
Was he in the car?
他在车里吗
Was he alive?
他还活着吗
Aah! You're gonna break my finger!
你要折断我的手指了
And then after that, there's nine more,
折断一根还有九根
so tell me what I want to know.
快告诉我我想知道的
Start talking.
快交代的
I got nothing to say.
我没什么好说的
What? What is it?
怎么了
Forensics came back on the SUV.
法医对SUV的检查结果出来了
There was no blood or tissue.
没有血液或者组织
Castle wasn't inside.
卡塞尔不在车里
Okay.
好吧
So he's still out there.
那他还活着
Which means they crushed the car to cover their tracks.
这就说明他们粉碎那辆车来掩盖行踪
Okay, get CSU to sweep for dna and prints.
让鉴证组寻找DNA和指纹
And let's move Gary Duffin to a holding cell.
把加里·达芬送去拘留室
So you can do what to him?
好让你对他干什么
I was watching.
我之前在看
Getting booted off the force is not gonna help anything.
动粗是无济于事的
Espo, he knows who took Castle.
埃斯波 他知道是谁绑♥架♥了卡塞尔
Well, he's never gonna give them up.
他不会供出那些人的
Whoever they are, he's way more afraid of them
不管那些人是谁 比起你来
than he is of you.
他更害怕他们
Fine. We'll try another angle...
好吧 我们会采取另一种方式
For now.
暂时如此
Thanks.
谢谢
So, we are dead-ended on the SUV.
SUV这条线索断了
Ran the vin number.
查了车牌号♥
Turns out that it was stolen
原来这辆车是从
from a long-term parking lot near JFK
肯尼迪机场附近的一处长♥期♥停车场被盗的
with conveniently lousy video surveillance.
而那里的视频监控很糟糕
okay, let's dig deeper into our car-crusher, Gary Duffin...
好吧 再深入查查碎车的这个加里·达芬
Look into his background, his known associates.
查查他的背景 他的联♥系♥人
That might lead us to whoever took Castle.
也许能让我们找到绑♥架♥卡塞尔的人
We're on it.
马上去
Detective. Do you have a moment?
警探 能聊聊吗
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I truly can't imagine what you're going through,
我无法想象你的感受
how you can focus at a time like this.
这种时候你怎么能集中精力
Uh, sir, please don't take me off of this case.
长官 请别把我撤出这案子
Oh, I won't...unless you give me cause to.
我不会 除非你让我非这么做不可
You keep doing what you're doing.
你继续做你的事
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
And you should know we're using
另外 希望你知道
every resource that we have to find Mr. Castle,
我们正在动用一切资源去寻找卡塞尔先生
including calling in the FBI.
包括向联调局求助
There's a special agent Connors waiting to speak with you.
有位叫康纳的特别探员在等你
Sir, with all due respect, I-I'm under the gun here.
长官 恕我直言 我现在压力很大
I don't have time to bring the FBI up to speed.
没时间协助联调局了解情况
I'm already up to speed, detective.
情况我已经了解了 探长
I just have a few questions.
我只有几个问题
Kate.
凯特
They can help.
他们可以帮忙
I understand investigating this case
我明白调查这案子
puts you in a terribly difficult position.
让你的处境非常艰难
But I need to talk to you about Mr. Castle.
但我必须跟你聊聊卡塞尔先生
Outside of his family,
除了他的家人
You're the one who knew him best.
你是最了解他的人
Yeah, well, he didn't have any problems with...
好吧 他很清白
Gambling, money, drugs,
不赌博 不缺钱 不吸毒
Affairs, so we can skip all of that.
也没外遇 所以这些可以跳过了
I understand he was headed to the Hamptons
我知道他被绑的时候
When he was abducted.
正开车前往汉普顿
Yeah. For our wedding.
对 我们的婚礼在那举办
Who knew he was making that drive?
还有谁知道他要开车去那里
The wedding guests, um...
婚礼的宾客
Catering staff.
餐饮人员
I'll need their names.
我需要他们的名字
I've got a list.
我有名单
But they're all friends and family.
但他们都是亲戚和朋友
Still...
以防万一
Agent Connors, do you think that this could be a ransom kidnapping?
康纳探员 你觉得这会是绑♥架♥勒索吗
If it is, we'll be ready.
如果是 我们会有所准备的
It's standard protocol to set up a trap-and-trace
标准流程 我们会在卡塞尔先生家
in Mr. Castle's loft...
安装追踪装置
in the event kidnappers call.
以防绑匪打来
We'll also monitor family cellphones.
我们还会监控家人的电♥话♥
You sound like you don't expect those phones to ring.
听起来你好像并没指望会有绑匪打来
Agent Connors, do you know something that I don't?
康纳探员 你知道什么我不知道的事吗
I just keep coming back to how much easier
我只是一直在想
it would've been to grab castle in the city.
如果在城里抓走卡塞尔会容易得多吧
Instead, they took him on long island,
可他们却偏要跑去长岛抓他
just as he was about to get married...
就在他要结婚的时候
To you.
跟你结婚
Do you think that this has something to do with me?
你觉得这事与我有关吗
You and Mr. Castle worked a lot of cases together.
你和卡塞尔先生合作破获过很多案子
Could someone you went after have taken revenge?
会不会有谁想报复你
Yeah. A lot of people.
有 有很多
Okay, well, I'll start by taking a run at Gary Duffin.
好吧 我先去跟加里·达芬聊聊
You go through your case files,
你去看看卷宗
come up with a list of potential suspects.
列一个潜在嫌疑人的名单
Keep me apprised of what you find.
有发现及时通知我
As long as you do the same.
只要你也告诉我你的进展
He'll come back.
他会回来的
Of course he will, darling.
当然会 亲爱的
Your father will be home before you know it.
你老爸很快就会回来的
Thanks.
谢谢
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
So, was Agent Connors able to get anything out of Duffin?
康纳探员从达芬嘴里撬出什么了吗
Not a word, so he went back to FBI HQ.
一个字都没有 他回联调局总部去了
Are those the perps you think might've made a move on castle?
这些是你觉得可能会动卡塞尔的罪犯吗
Yeah. Starting with Senator Bracken.
对 首先就是布莱肯议员
Oh, you think Bracken's behind this?
你觉得是布莱肯指使的
Well, we've ruined his life and had him sent to prison.
我们毁了他的生活 还让他进了监狱
Taking Castle down on his way to our wedding
在卡塞尔前往婚礼的途中拿下他
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表