to law enforcement on this plane.
最接近执法人员的人了
Which in itself is cause for concern.
光这一点就够令人担忧了
Will you help us, Mr. Castle?
你愿意帮助我们吗 卡塞尔先生
Yeah. Yes. No, of course.
当然 我当然愿意
Of course. Okay, um...
当然 好吧
When you searched the plane, where did you look?
你们搜查飞机时 都检查了哪些地方
Um, the restrooms, the galleys. Good.
卫生间 厨房♥ 好的
Uh, cargo hold. Great.
还有行李舱 很好
Even the overhead bins.
包括行李架都检查了
Okay, well, Mr. Ford is on the plane somewhere.
可以确定福特先生在飞机上的某处
We just have to search again.
我们只能再检查一次了
Maybe... skip the overhead bins this time.
也许 这次还是别检查行李架了
I don't know. It's like he just disappeared.
真不明白 就好像他凭空失踪了
It doesn't make sense. Excuse me.
根本讲不通啊 借过
How well do you know the air marshal?
你了解那位空警吗
Not that well.
不太了解
Mr. Ford only flies with us like twice a month.
福特先生一个月就跟我们飞两次
He's very professional, very polite. There you go.
他很专业 讲礼貌 这里
Okay. This...
好的 这里
Is the only other place
是唯一一处
we haven't given a second look.
我们还没进行二次搜索的地方
Does Ford know how to get down here?
福特知道怎么下来吗
Of course. He has access to the entire plane, just like we do.
当然 他和我们一样也能进入所有区域
Runs the length of the plane. And you looked everywhere?
和机身等长 所有地方都找过了吗
Well, we didn't pull out all the luggage
我们并没有把所有行李取出来
'cause there was no sign anyone was down here.
因为当时并没有发现下面有人
There's a snake on the mother-flyin' plane.
这倒霉的飞机上有条蛇哎
You're lucky it wasn't the pit bulls
没遇上上周随机运送的斗牛犬
we had to ship last week.
算你走运了
Look at this luggage.
看看这个行李
Since when does the airline allow
什么时候允许衣物
clothes hanging out of bags?
露在行李箱外面了
They don't, not usually.
一般不允许的
That's three different bags...
三个不同的行李箱
from three different passengers.
分别属于三位乘客
That doesn't make any sense.
这没道理
Unless... Unless what?
除非 除非什么
Unless someone took the clothes out of another suitcase,
除非是有人把另一个箱子的东西取了出来
stuffed them into those three bags.
塞进了这三个箱子里
You don't think...
你不会是认为
One way to find out.
只有打开看看才知道了
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
That's air marshal Ford.
那是福特空警
You've got to be kidding me. The air marshal is dead?
不会吧 空警死了
Not just dead, but bonked on the head, murdered.
不仅死了 而且头部遭受重击 被杀
And there's more.
而且还有呢
There's more?
还有
Kyle Ford's holster is empty. His gun is missing.
凯尔·福特的枪套是空的 枪不见了
Okay, so, uh, we have to assume that the killer is armed.
好吧 那么可以认定凶手持有武器
And they may have another agenda --
而且他们可能还有下一步计划
taking hostages, hijacking the plane.
挟持人♥质♥ 劫持飞机
F.Y.I., this is not the relaxing London getaway I had planned.
说清楚 这绝非我要的轻松伦敦之旅
So who else knows about this?
这事还有谁知道
Well, just the flight crew, the air marshal service,
机组人员 空警
and the F.B.I.
还有联调局
And how can I help?
我能帮什么忙
Uh, they gave me a copy of the flight manifest.
他们给了我一份乘客名单
I e-mailed it to you. You should have that by now.
我邮件给你了 现在应该到了
Good. I'll coordinate with the F.B.I.
好的 我会和联调局合作
And start running names to look for red flags.
开始查找有不良记录的乘客
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Alex is on this flight,
阿丽克西斯也在航♥班♥上
along with almost 200 other people.
还有其他近两百名乘客
Castle... you can do this.
卡塞尔 你能做到的
Do what? What am I supposed to do, catch the killer?
做到什么 我该做什么 抓凶手吗
It could be anyone. I wouldn't know where to start.
凶手可能是任何人 都不知道从哪下手
You start at the beginning.
从头开始
We build a timeline for our victim,
建立死者的时间线
same first step we always take.
和以往的第一步一样
Right.
是啊
I just -- this time, that first step is...
只是 这次 这第一步是
39,000 feet off the ground.
在一万两千米的高空上
Castle, I'm gonna be here with you.
卡塞尔 我会陪着你
I'll be working this case from the ground,
在地上想办法破这个案子
along with the boys.
和大家一起
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I can figure this out.
我能破案的
I know you can.
我知道
I am sorry, miss. This area is off-limits.
抱歉 小姐 这里乘客不能进入
Oh, she's -- that's -- she's with me.
她是和我一起的
That's my daughter, and she's...
她是我女儿 她是...
You were gone so long, I got worried.
你走了好久 我很担心
Why are you down here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Uh, I'll call you later. I love you.
我待会儿打给你 爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Always rooting for that Coyote,
一直喜欢歪心狼
not the Road Runner. Right.
不喜欢BB鸟 就是
Guys?
两位
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
Who do you think could have done it?
你觉得可能是谁干的
Well, that's what I'm gonna try to figure out.
这正是我想解决的问题
How?
怎么做
By reconstructing Ford's movements with the flight crew.
和机组人员一起重现福特的行动
In the meantime, I need you to keep this to yourself
同时 我需要你不要声张
and go back upstairs where it's safer.
回上面安全的机舱去
How is it safer? Isn't that where the killer is?
那儿就安全吗 凶手不是在那儿吗
Look, I just don't want you to be a part of this.
我只是不想让你卷进来
I'm already part of it. I can help, dad.
我已经卷进来了 我能帮忙的 爸爸
I interned with Lanie, remember?
我还当过蕾妮的实习生呢 记得吗
I'll check the body for clues.
我可以检查尸体找线索
Well, A-Alexis --
阿丽克西斯
There's a killer on this plane.
这飞机上有个杀人犯
We don't know what he's planning or who he is,
我们还不知道他是谁 想干什么
and maybe I can do something about that.
也许我能帮上忙呢
I am not going back to my seat.
我不会回座位的
Even if it means us being joined at the hip?
哪怕意味着我们要时刻在一起吗
Really?
真的假的啊
You're throwing that back at me now?
这种时候你还拿这话还击我
Right in your face.
无话可说了吧
I'll get started here.
我开始检查了
You go talk to the flight crew
你去跟机组人员合作
and try to figure out who did this. Right.
想办法找到凶手 好的
It was someone out there.
凶手就在外面
One of those people killed Kyle Ford.
这些人中的一个杀害了凯尔·福特
I just told the other flight attendants.
我刚刚告诉了其他空乘
I still can't believe this.
我还是不敢相信
What do we do now, Mr. Castle?
现在怎么办 卡塞尔先生
Well, now we try to piece together
现在我们想办法拼凑出
where the victim was and who he had contact with before he died.
被害者死前在哪里 和谁说过话
When was the last time anyone remembers
你们最后一次看到福特空警
seeing air Marshal Ford?
是什么时间
Wait, who served him during drink service? I did.
谁在酒水服务时招待的他 是我
Okay, this was an 8:30 AM flight.
这是早上八点半的航♥班♥
Drink service occurred when?
酒水服务时什么时候
Uh, we start at 10:00.
是十点钟开始的
And by the time I did the trash pickup,
等我回收垃圾的时候
Ford wasn't in his seat. He was gone.
福特就不在他的位子上了 不见了
Not gone. I noticed him during meal service
没有不见 我在用餐时间看到他了
near the back of the plane. Doing what?
在靠近机尾的地方 他在做什么
Oh, I didn't see because a passenger got in my face
我没看到 一位乘客缠住了我
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表