It's time to wake up.
该醒醒了
I don't understand.
我不明白
I've never had a dream like this before.
我以前从没做过这样的梦
Why aren't I waking up? Maybe it's not a dream.
我怎么还没醒 也许这不是梦
Maybe you traveled into some alternate universe.
也许你穿越到什么平行宇宙里去了
Oh, Alexis, don't tease your father.
阿丽克西斯 别讽刺你老爸
Darling, Maybe you'd just better lie down.
亲爱的 要不你去躺会儿吧
Yeah, maybe I should.
对 可能真该躺会儿
Hey, Richie.
小查德
I used your hidden key like you said.
照你说的 我用了你藏的钥匙
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, is that what we're playing?
要玩这个游戏吗
Okay. Oh!
好啊
I saw you at the bus stop, mister,
我在汽车站看到了你 先生
And I followed you home.
于是便尾随你回了家
Okay, obviously we know each other...Chelsea?
好吧 显然我们认识 切尔西吗
Oh, it was the funnest two weeks of my life.
真是我人生中最快乐的两周
Okay, real...I... oh, I...
好吧 说真的 我...
II really can't do this. Sure, you can. Sure, you can.
我真不行 你当然行 你行的
I got a couple little blue pills in my purse.
我包里有几片伟哥
Oh. No... no, I mean... no, I just... I, uh...
哦不不 我是说 不...
I-I have to get back to work.
我得继续工作了
Look, you seem like a... a lovely young... mm?
听着 你看起来是个可爱的年轻的...
Young woman, but I-I-I, um, I think you should go.
非常年轻的女人 可我想你该走了
Seriously?
真的假的
You writers are so strange.
你们这些作家还真奇怪
It was like suddenly I waed through a doorway
就好像突然之间 我穿过了一扇门
where I knew everyone, but everything was different.
那边的人我都认识 可一切都不一样了
My wife was married to another man.
我老婆嫁给了别的男人
I came back home, and my parents didn't recognize me.
我回到家 我父母都没认出我来
They didn't know me.
他们根本不认识我
Well, good morning, darling.
早上好 亲爱的
Are you feeling better today?
今天感觉好点了吗
Much, because I know what's going on.
好多了 我知道是怎么回事了
I know why I'm here. It's this.
我知道我为什么在这里了 是这个
"Swi archaeological team discovers ancient incan artifact"?
"瑞士考古团队发现了古印加人手工艺品"
Not just any artifact. Given its markings,
不是随便什么手工艺品 从记号♥来看
some mystics believe that it's connected
一些神秘主义者相信
to the incan gateway to the gods,
它与印加人通往诸神之地的大门有关
A doorway through which shamans
通过那扇门 萨满教巫师
were known to travel into other rea.
可以穿越到另一个时空去
Dad, I was joking.
老爸 我那是开玩笑的
Please don't tell me you believe this.
别告诉我你相信这些
Alexis, I was holding this.
阿莱克西斯 我当时就拿着它
And at right at the moment,
就在那时候
as the grenade was rolling between us,
手榴弹滚到了我们之间
I was thinking maybe I wasn't good for her.
我在想 也许我配不上她
Maybe Beckett would be happier if we had never met.
如果我们从未相遇 贝克特也许会过得更好
That's what changed. That's where I am...
就是这个发生了改变 这就是我所在的世界
In a world where we never met.
一个我们从未相遇过的世界
It's like the last six years didn't happen.
就好像过去的六年从未发生过
Who... who's Beckett?
贝克特是谁
Exactly. You don't know who she is,
没错 你不知道她是谁
Because she and I never met, so I didn't write "Nikki heat,"
因为我们从未相遇 我也没写过妮奇·希特小说
I wrote that godawful piece of trash instead,
我只写出了那堆垃圾
and with less money coming in,
由于收入很少
you were forced to go out and be successful.
你不得不去外面打拼 追求成功
I found success because of my boundless talent.
我成功是因为我有才
And somehow we drifted apart. Somehow?
而出于某种原因 我们疏远了 某种原因
I'm not crazy. This is not my world.
不是我疯了 只是这里不是我的世界
I need to get back home. How do you intend to do that?
我要回家 你要怎么回
By helping this world's Beckett find that artifact
我要帮这个世界的贝克特找到那个工艺品
so I can get back to my reality.
这样我就能回到我的现实了
This is why I live with mom.
所以我才和妈妈住
So you're a fan.
原来你是我的粉丝啊
And here I thought you didn't know me.
我还以为你不知道我呢
Yeah, I don't. I mean, I didn't. I --
我不知道 我是说之前不知道
Didn't recognize me in my deranged state?
你没认出来那个神经错乱的我吧
Listen... I have to apologize.
我应该道歉
How I acted, you must have thought I was crazy.
我的所作所为肯定让你以为我是疯了
Well, yeah, that's because you were.
没错 因为你就是疯了
Yeah. It's this new book I've been working on.
这是因为我正在写的一本新书
I have been working nonstop.
我一直在创作
I mean, I have been drinking coffee,
我不停的喝咖啡
popping NoDoz, I haven't slept in days,
吃安定 我都几天没睡了
and to make matters worse...
而且更糟的是
There's a new character. I-I kind of based her on you.
书里有个新人物 是以你为原型塑造的
What I -- what I read about you.
根据我从新闻上对你的了解
So she's savvy and smart and driven,
她聪明机智 发奋图强
and I have fallen in love with her.
而且我爱上了她
I mean, I eat with her, I sleep with her --
我和她一起吃饭 睡觉
but I know you are not her.
但我知道了 你不是她
You know, none of this explains
这些都不能解释
how you know so much about the crime scene.
你为什么对案发现场如此了解
I have a police scanner,
我有个警用电台
and I was tracking the investigation.
我在跟进这件案子
Actually, that's why I'm here, captain.
事实上 这正是我来的原因 警监
I know what was in the briefcase,
我知道手提箱里装的什么
I know where it's going,
我知道它去了哪
and I think I know who took it.
而且我想我知道是谁拿的
And how do you know all that?
你怎么知道的
It's complicated, but... I do.
说来话长 但我真知道
Hey, captain.
警监
What's he doing here?
他来这儿干嘛
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Okay. So, uh, I heard back from the courier company.
好吧 快递公♥司♥回复了
Turns out our victim was transporting --
原来死者是在运送一件
An ancient incan artifact.
古老的印加工艺品
Yeah. And, uh, it was on its way --
没错 而且是要送去
To the lamont-doherty laboratories
纽约帕利塞兹的
in palisades, new york, for study.
拉蒙-多哈堤实验室做研究
Scientists believe it was fashioned from a meteorite,
科学家认为它是陨石打造的
but it's proven impenetrable to conventional scans.
但是传统扫描仪都无法穿透它
How did I know all this?
我怎么知道的
I used to be a crime novelist, and I still have a few sources.
我当过犯罪小说家 现在也有些线人
Captain, this is what your victims were killed for.
警监 死者就是因为它被杀的
And why would someone kill for this?
为什么会有人为这东西杀人
Well, the folks at the lab said an object like that
实验室的人说这样的古董
would be invaluable to any collector.
对收藏家来说是无价之宝
Mr. Castle, you said that you might know who took it.
卡塞尔先生 你说你知道是谁拿走了它
Not exactly who, but...
我虽然不确定那人是谁
I know who was involved.
但我知道与谁有关
So the car service was going to pick up Gensler,
租赁车要去接甘斯勒
the courier, from the airport here,
即是送货员 接人的地点是这里的机场
take him to the lab here -- basically north.
送他去这里的实验室 基本是向北的
Yet for some reason, when they were attacked,
但出于某种原因 他们被袭击时
they ended up here in Spanish Harlem. The opposite way.
却在西班牙哈莱姆区 反方向
Yes. So either this driver
没错 所以要么是司机
had a terrible sense of direction...
毫无方向感可言
Or he was in on it.
要么就是司机参与了其中
And maybe his partners killed him to silence him.
也许是他的同伴杀他是为灭口
Detective Ryan, get me everything you can on that driver.
莱恩警探 去详细调查这个司机
That was surprisingly helpful, Mr. Castle.
你帮了大忙 卡塞尔先生
Do you mind if I... hang around,
我可不可以 在这儿待着
see how this turns out? Mmhmm. Breakroom's over there.
跟进一下案件 休息室在那边
I know.
我知道
Yo, writer boy, tell me how you know
写东西的 告诉我
about that coal plant. What?
你怎么知道燃煤工厂的事的 什么
The one you were talking about when you came in yesterday.
就是你昨天来时提到的那个
Captain had me check it out.
警监让我来问问你
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表