He was going for maximum casualties,
他想要的是大规模伤亡
and he's willing to kill himself in the process.
而且想要与这些人同归于尽
I'll pass this on to HRT. Oh, uh, one more thing.
我把这些转告人♥质♥救援小组 还有一件事
Tory ran video on that pay phone.
托瑞查了那个投币电♥话♥
Stone did use it before.
斯通以前用过
He called the Maldives last week twice.
他上周往马尔代夫打过两次电♥话♥
The Maldives?
马尔代夫
Who was he talking to?
他打电♥话♥给谁
The cellphone he has is no longer active.
他打的那个手♥机♥已经停用了
Can't track it down.
追踪不到
Gates.
盖茨
HRT is asking,
人♥质♥救援小组那面问
"What kind of pizza does detective Esposito like?"
"埃斯波西托喜欢什么味的披萨"
Uh, uh, pineapple, olives, and, uh, double jalapeno, sir.
菠萝 橄榄 双份墨西哥胡椒 长官
I'll pass it along. Uh...Pineapple...
我会转达的 菠萝
Since when does a hacker,
作为一个黑客
who by his very nature tends to live his life virtually,
他应该是生活在网上
morph into a suicide bomber?
怎么会变成人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥客了呢
Stone has no history of violence.
斯通没有暴♥力♥史
You think something happened to trigger him?
你认为有什么事触动了他吗
I don't know, but there's a piece missing here somewhere.
我不知道 但是这里似乎漏掉了什么
H-how does a G.A.O. Investigator fit into this?
总审计局的调查员与这事什么关系
The calls to the Maldives?
打去马尔代夫的电♥话♥
Has Ryan turned anything up?
莱恩那面有消息吗
No, so far, no word.
目前为止还没有
Excuse me.
请问一下
This receipt from two days ago for the shredder --
这张两天前的碎纸机收据
Did you buy it? No.
是你买♥♥的吗 不是
I don't even know where that came from.
我不知道从哪来的
It really doesn't fit.
和这里不搭
Then Stone bought it.
是斯通买♥♥的
Excuse me. Could you...
不好意思 你能...
He's shredding documents.
他在粉碎文件
Okay, we need to bag this up
把这些都装起来
and take it back to the precinct,
带回分局去
put it back together, find out what Stone was trying to hide.
把它们拼起来 找出斯通在隐藏什么
So, how did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you track me down?
你怎么追踪到我的
Do you know about white knight?
你知道白色骑士吗
What's white knight?
什么白色骑士
That'll be the negotiator.
肯定是谈判专家
You want something, right?
你有所需求 不是吗
Now would be the time to ask for it.
现在是你提出要求的时候了
Hello?
你好
Yes, I-it is.
是的 我是
Hello, Bob. You're the negotiator?
你好 鲍勃 你是谈判专家
I'm fine.
我很好
Yeah, yeah, th-th-they're all fine, too.
是的 他们也很好
Uh, let me ask. Is, uh, anybody hungry?
我问一下 谁饿了吗
I'm always hungry. So am I.
我总在饿 我也是
Yeah, um e-everybody could use
大家现在
some food right about now. Um...
都想吃东西
Well, you do that, Bob.
你去做吧 鲍勃
Demands.
需求
Do I have demands?
我有需求吗
Yeah.
是的
I got one.
我有一个
You listening?
你在听吗
I want Aaron Wilson released from prison.
我要监狱释放艾伦·威尔逊
You call me back when you have a plan to make that happen.
有了完成此事的计划再给我回电
That's all he said?
这就完了
Who the hell is Aaron Wilson?
艾伦·威尔逊又是谁啊
Well, if we want to save these people, we need to find out.
如果我们想救这些人 就得找出答案
Okay, let's find who this Aaron Wilson is.
查查艾伦·威尔逊是谁吧
Wait a minute.
等等
Castle, it's a woman -- E-R-I-N.
卡塞尔 是个女人 是艾琳
She's serving seven years in federal prison
她因为电脑侵入重罪
for felony computer trespassing.
被判入狱服刑七年
So she's a hacker, too.
她也是个黑客
Court records show that she hacked a database
庭审记录说她入侵了
at the New York Federal Reserve,
纽约美联储的数据库
looking for proof that the Fed colluded with the big banks.
寻找美联储和各大银行勾结的证据
What's her connection to Stone?
她和斯通什么关系呢
It looks like Jared Stone was an accomplice,
杰瑞德·斯通好像是从犯
but the U.S. Attorney didn't have enough to charge him.
但美国检察院没有足够证据起诉他
So they were partners in crime.
他们是犯罪伙伴
Erin went to prison, Stone didn't.
艾琳进了监狱 斯通却没有
That's why he wants to get her out.
所以他想救她出来
He feels guilty.
他觉得愧疚
That would also explain the Maldives.
这也解释了打去马尔代夫的电♥话♥
What do you mean? It's a nonextradition country.
什么意思 一个无引渡条约的国家
Hey, guys, you need to see this.
两位 过来看看这个
What was in that shredder was about two pages of text.
碎纸机里大概有两页文本
So far, we've been able to assemble a few random words,
目前为止 我们只拼出了几个零碎的词
like "Monitor" And "Surveillance."
有监视器 监控
Okay, what do you think it is?
那你觉得这是什么
It's some kind of letter,
好像是封信
but I don't think that Stone was the one who wrote it.
但我觉得不是斯通写的
Take a look at this phrase that we assembled just now.
看看我们刚拼出的这个句子
"Read, memorize, and then destroy"?
阅读 记忆 然后销毁
It's not like he would write that to himself.
应该不是他写给自己的
So they're instructions.
所以这是指令
Now we know Stone - is working with other people.
现在我们知道斯通还有同谋
Maybe this is all about Erin Wilson.
也许这些都与艾琳·威尔逊有关
Maybe she's the one behind all this.
也许她就是幕后主使
Castle and I will look into Erin Wilson and dig deeper,
卡塞尔和我会跟进深入调查艾琳·威尔逊
and we'll also see if we can identify any associates
也会找找杰瑞德还有没有
that Jared might have had.
其他已知同伙
We'll keep piecing this together here.
我们会继续拼这个
Guys, everyone down there is counting on us.
伙计们 被劫持的人都指望着我们呢
Who's Erin Wilson?
艾琳·威尔逊是谁
She's my soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣
Well, why not give Bob more to go on
你应该多给鲍勃提供点信息
so he knew who you were talking about?
好让他知道你说的是谁
I want to keep him off-balance, maintain control.
不想让他知道太多 我要控制局面
You get that tip off the internet?
你这是网上看来的建议吗
'Cause it's not a very good one.
这建议真烂
What's White Knight?
白色骑士是什么
Tell me your plan for Erin.
告诉我你释放艾琳的计划
What the hell is taking so long, Bob?
你怎么用了这么久 鲍勃
Getting her in prison didn't seem to take any time at all!
抓她进监狱 可比放出来快多了
D-- Bob, shut up!
鲍勃 闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Listen to me.
听我说
I want her flown to the Maldives.
我要你们送她坐飞机去马尔代夫
Yeah, well, I'm telling you now, Bob.
那我现在告诉你 鲍勃
Okay.
好吧
I want her flown to the Maldives,
我要你们送她坐飞机去马尔代夫
and in half an hour, I want your plan on how to make that happen.
半小时后 我要你关于此事的计划
Are we clear?
听懂了吗
Yeah, Bob, food would be great right about now.
鲍勃 送点食物来 是个好主意
No. Don't send any cops.
不 不许派警♥察♥来
I don't care if they're unarmed, Bob!
我不管他们有没有武器 鲍勃
I don't want any police near this car!
我不要警♥察♥接近这里
Just drop the food!
把食物放下就行
Then set it on the edge of the platform!
那就放在站台边上
I'll send somebody to get it.
我派人去取
You, the husband, go. Get the food.
你 她丈夫 你去取
I know you'll come back.
我确定你会回来
I just got bad news.
坏消息
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表