Yes. Very nice, very nice.
非常棒
Congratulations, even though the, uh, field of competition
恭喜 尽管今年的比赛
was a little light this year.
对手实力较弱
Speaking of which, isn't there a certain bet
说到这个 不是有个赌注
that needs settling?
该算一算了吗
Oh, right -- the dedication.
对 公开声明
I guess it's just a matter of how big to make that font size.
就看字体弄多大了
Seriously? Come on.
不是吧
Guys, we didn't even get a chance to square off.
我们都没有机会正面交锋
Which is why we're not gonna hold you to it.
所以我们不跟你们计较
You're off the hook, Castle.
不跟你算账了 卡塞尔
Thank you. Thank you. That's very big of you.
谢谢 你们真大度
Especially considering we would have kicked your asses.
尤其考虑到我们本可以击溃你们的
Uh... now, you gonna talk smack?
说大话
Well, then we are gonna settle this...
那咱们
right here, right now.
现在在这里对决
Why don't we just clear all these desks,
咱把桌子都移开
go head-to-head, let the precinct decide!
硬碰硬 让分局的人决定胜负
No. You want bragging rights? They're yours.
不 你们想显摆显摆 让给你们
Our routine's too good for you, anyway.
我们的舞步对你们来说 太牛掰
That's what I thought.
就知道他怂了
Yeah.
可不是
Since when do you turn down a challenge?
你什么时候会拒绝挑战
Oh, they know we're better. No sense in embarrassing them.
他们知道我们更厉害 没必要让他们出糗
You know, don't you?
你知道了 是吧
Know what?
知道什么
That's why we got pulled from the lineup.
所以我们才会退赛
Kimmel's your bud.
坎莫尔是你好友
You must have called him and told him to perform
肯定是你打电♥话♥给他 让他表演
so we wouldn't have to.
我们就不用出场了
Or...so that I wouldn't have to.
我就不用出场了
I...may have overheard you talking to my mother.
我可能偷听到了你和我母亲的谈话
You did that for me?
你这么做是为了我
No more of a sacrifice than what you were gonna do for me.
你为我会做出同样的牺牲
Kate, why wouldn't you just say something?
凯特 你为什么不直说
I didn't want you to think less of me.
我不想让你看低我
And I really didn't want anyone else to know, so...
我不想让其他人知道
Stupid.
蠢死了
No. Not stupid. Just human.
不蠢 人之常情
Aren't you disappointed
不能为观众表演
you're not gonna be able to perform for an audience?
你一点都不失望吗
The only audience I care about is you.
我在乎的观众只有你
**Don't you know, little fool*
*你不知道吗 小笨蛋
**You never can win*
*你永远赢不了
**Use your mentality*
*用用你的心智
**Wake up to reality*
*在现实中醒过来吧
**But each time I do, just the thought of you?*
*每当我如此 只会想到你
**Makes me stop before I begin*
*令我在开始之前 立刻停止
**'cause I've got you*
*因为我把你
**Under my skin*
*深深地迷住了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表