Yes? Who is it?
谁啊
Mrs. Barclay, it's Anahita Menendez.
巴克莱太太 我是阿娜希塔·梅内德斯
Who?! Anahita from 4d.
谁 4D的阿娜希塔
I lost my purse with my keys. Would you please buzz me up?
我弄丢了手包和钥匙 能让我进去吗
Well, thank you, darling.
谢谢啊 亲爱的
Martha, what do you think of Rick's P.I. venture?
玛莎 你觉得里克去做私♥家♥侦♥探♥是好主意吗
Well...It's always been a big fantasy of his
做私♥家♥侦♥探♥一直是他的
to be a private investigator,
美梦
and he says that things are picking up
而且他说他的业务有好转
and he's getting more calls at the office every day.
每天接到的来电都越来越多了
Yeah, from fans wanting to meet him
是啊 都是想见他一面的粉丝
or people with crazy theories
或对他失踪的两个月
about where he disappeared to for two months
持疯狂理论的人
or cases that aren't even worth looking into, like missing cats.
要么就是根本不值得一查的案子 比如失踪小猫
Oh, well, that does seem a bit beneath him.
这的确是屈才了
You know, he did this because he was hoping
要知道 他这么做是因为
that we would be able to work together again
想再次跟我一起合作
and he thought he might have some interesting cases to solve.
而且以为能碰到有趣的案子
But right now, it doesn't seem like he's getting much of either.
但现在 看上去他两样都没能如愿
Well, if I know my son, then, uh...
如果我了解我儿子
he may be sticking with it
他可能会碍于面子
because he's too proud to walk away.
而不肯放弃 一定要坚持下去
Good morning!
早上好
Well, you're in a good mood.
哎呀 你心情不错嘛
That's because I have retooled
因为我更新了
the Richard Castle investigations website.
理查德·卡塞尔侦探社网站
Now the entire world
现在 全世界
can have access - to my savvy detective skills.
都可以向我出色的侦探能力求助了
Though I will take - only the most compelling cases
当然 我只会接最引人瞩目的案子
rife with mystery and intrigue.
那种神秘而有趣的案子
Castle, the site looks amazing.
卡塞尔 网站做得真漂亮
My clients deserve only the best.
给我的客户当然要最好的
Oh, speaking of clients, looks like I've got one.
说到客户 我这边似乎是有了
Better get going. Me, too.
我得走了 我也是
A private investigator must keep regular office hours.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥必须按时上下班
You know, my murder's in the village right near your office.
我的案子就在格林威治 你办公室附近
You want to walk me to work?
能送我去上班吗
So, busy day ahead?
今天会很繁忙吗
While I admit the public clamor for Richard Castle investigations
虽然广大群众对理查德·卡塞尔侦探社的需求
has been somewhat muted,
不知为何并不高涨
I do have a meeting with a client this morning.
但我今早的确约了位客户
Ah, on a case rife with mystery and intrigue, I hope.
希望是神秘而有趣的案子
Not exactly.
也不是
Thought I will gain some classic gumshoe experience.
不过典型的秘密行动能让我增加经验
The client wants me to do a background check
客户要我调查女儿
on the daughter's new boyfriend.
新男友的背景
The boyfriend is 16.
16岁的男友
Look, Castle, - you've got nothing to prove here
卡塞尔 你不需要证明什么
to me or to anyone else.
不论是对我 还是对别人
Now, is this really what you want to do?
你真想做这个吗
Well, I'm just starting out.
我才刚开始啊
I mean, I have to become established, right?
我得稳定下来
I got to pay my dues. What... what do you think?
努力付出 你觉得呢
I think that if this is what you really want to do,
我觉得如果你是真想做这个
then I'm behind you all the way.
那我会百分百支持你
Thanks.
谢谢
And once I do become established,
等我稳定下来
much like my Nikki Heat novels were inspired by you,
就像《妮基·希特》的小说是以你为原型
my new series of P.I. Novels will be inspired by me.
我会以自己为原型写一系列新私♥家♥侦♥探♥小说
I'll be my own muse.
我要做自己的缪斯
You should have stopped at "Thanks." Hmm. Right.
说谢谢之后闭嘴就对了 嗯 是啊
Old habits. Sorry.
习惯了 抱歉
Uh, have a good at work, honey. Mwah.
今天工作愉快 亲爱的
Castle trying to crash the crime scene again?
卡塞尔又想乱闯犯罪现场吗
No, actually, he's got a case of his own.
没有 他自己有案子呢
So, what's the word on ours?
我们这件案子什么情况
Oh, sanitation worker found our victim
清洁工发现被害人
hidden under some trash bags up here.
被藏在几个垃圾袋下面
She's Anahita Menendez.
名叫阿娜希塔·梅内德斯
Anahita? That's an Arabic name.
阿娜希塔 阿♥拉♥伯名字
Yeah, her mom's Lebanese, but she's Colombian.
她妈妈是黎巴嫩人 但她是哥伦比亚人
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
She's a famous telenovela actress.
她是有名的肥皂剧演员
You watch telenovelas?
你还看肥皂剧啊
No, no, but my tía does.
不不 但我姑姑看
She's a huge fan of Anahita's show,
她特别喜欢阿娜希塔的剧
"Santos desesperados..." "Desperate saints."
《绝望的圣人》
She plays a brilliant, young neurosurgeon...
她扮演一位出色的年轻精神外科医生
At least that's what my tía says.
至少我姑姑是这么说的
Hey, Perlmutter. So, tell me about our victim.
帕穆特 跟我说说死者的情况
Detective Beckett, so pleasant to see you.
贝克特探长 见到你很高兴
Thank you. And not see Castle.
谢谢 而且还没带卡塞尔来
Uh, signs of struggle
有挣扎痕迹
and then death came by way of a blow to the head
致死原因是头部重击
delivered with such savage force,
用力很猛
it crushed the cranial vault, killing her instantly.
击碎了颅顶 致她即刻死亡
This is the murder weapon.
这是凶器
It's a length of plumber's pipe.
一段水管
There's a punch of scrap pieces in that trash bin over there.
那边垃圾桶里有好多报废的
Hey, our perp may have argued with her
犯人动手之前
before he took that swing.
可能跟她争执了一番
Neighbors said - they overheard some loud voices
邻居说他们听到了很大的声音
coming from outside right around the time of death...
在死亡时间左右从外面传来
A man and a woman's.
是一男一女的声音
So maybe this was spontaneous...
或许杀人是一时起义
A crime of passion committed by someone she knew.
是她认识的人 冲动杀了人
Or she might have been killed by a psychotic plumber lying in wait.
或者 杀她的是潜伏在这里的疯子水管工
That your Castle theory?
这是你的卡塞尔理论吗
Yeah. It needs work.
嗯 有待改进
Look, you don't go to the movies dressed like this,
穿这么漂亮不会是去看电影
so let's find out where she came from last night.
查查她昨晚是从哪回来的
Trouble might have followed her home.
罪犯可能跟着她一路回了家
I, uh, actually tracked down the studio where they film the telenovela.
我找到了拍摄那部电视剧的制片厂
They may know.
他们或许知道
Hey, so I figured out who we have to talk to.
我知道我们该找谁问了
His name is Francisco Herrara.
他叫弗朗西斯科·埃雷拉
He oversees the show for the network.
他是电视台的剧集监制
He's...Right over...
他...就在...
There?
那边
Sofia Del Cordova... a legend, a megastar.
索菲娅·德尔·科尔多瓦 传奇般的影星
"Chiquitas,"
《小娇娘》
"El fuego de la pasión," "Caminos de amor."
《激♥情♥烈火》 《爱之途》
"Chiquitas"? Yeah.
《小娇娘》 嗯
Her costar over there, Manuel Villalobos,
她的搭档 曼努埃尔·维拉洛博斯
he and Sofia used to be married.
他是索菲娅前夫
Now he just rides her coattails
如今 他只是借助她的影响力
and uses his influence over her
靠他们的旧情
to get his role beefed up on the show.
给自己的角色加戏份
At least that's what I've heard.
至少我是这么听说的
Are you sure it's your tia who's a fan?
你确定是你姑姑是粉丝
Yeah. Excuse me.
是啊 抱歉
Beckett.
贝克特
As a man of fortitude and character,
作为一个刚毅并坚守原则的人
I will resist the temptation to weasel in
我会克制住自己不打探
on your investigation, but I must confess --
你的案子 不过我得承认...
I have major case envy.
我很羡慕你的案子
So you heard about Anahita Menendez?
那你是听说了阿娜希塔·梅内德斯的事了
Yeah, I talked to a uniform at the scene.
没错 我和现场的警员聊了两句
Is it true -- rising young telenovela star
是真的吗...一个电视剧的明日之星
struck down in her apartment?
在公♥寓♥门口被打死
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表