Whitney Williams, 22. She went into convulsions
惠特妮·威廉姆斯 2我岁 在E号♥线上
on the "E" Train... in and out of consciousness ever since.
突然抽搐 随后一直时醒时昏
I want a cbc and an ekg. Any sign of drugs on her?
查下全血细胞计数和心电图 身上发现毒品了吗
Nothing. But at one point, she said someone did this to her.
没有 但她曾说是有人害了她
Whitney, can you tell me what happened?
惠特妮 能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Diamondback.
德蒙贝克
She's seizing. Push 4 milligrams Ativan.
她在抽搐 注入4毫克安定文
Friends, thank you for coming on such short notice.
朋友们 感谢大家这么短的时间内能赶到
Well, it's times like these I'm reminded of Shakespeare,
这种时候 会让我想到莎士比亚
who wrote, "It's not in the stars..."
他曾写"星辰不是..."
Ah, ah, ah, he also said, "Brevity is the soul of wit."
他还写过"简略才是智慧的灵魂"
So get to it, darling.
赶紧说吧 亲爱的
Uh, okay.
好的
We just returned from the Hamptons, and...
我们刚从汉普顿斯回来
We got married! We got married!
我们结婚了 我们结婚了
Yes!
好诶
Wwhy did you do that? You guys suck.
你们为什么这样 好过分
Hold... hold up. You cou
等等 你们...
No, no, no, no, no...
不不不
You guys jumped the broom and didn't invite us?
你们结婚居然没请我们去
It was spurofthemoment. Spur.
实在是一时兴起决定的 兴起
Oh, and it was perfection.
真是太美了
I mean, you should have been there.
你们真该去的
It was fire and love.
充满激♥情♥和爱
And at one point, there were all these doves...
而且还有鸽子...
that just soared into the... Gram, gram...
飞如天... 奶奶 奶奶
Maybe we don't rub it in. into the...
我们就让他们更难受了 际...
Let's go get you another drink. Oh. Drink. Okay.
我们再去给你们拿一杯吧 好的
Come on.
来吧
Hold this.
拿着这个
I am your maid of honor.
我可是你的伴娘
I haven't had a carb in months,
我都一个月没吃碳水化合物了
just in case I had to put that damn dress back on.
就怕我还得再穿一次礼服
And you look great. Save the flattery.
你看上去好棒 少拍马了
Kate, you owe me dinner.
凯特 你欠我晚饭
I'm picking the restaurant,
我选餐馆
and we're ordering all the desserts.
我们要把所有甜点都点齐了
Okay.
好
Oh, girl, you're married!
你结婚了啊
Come here!
过来
Guys.
伙计们
Guys, come on.
拜托
No. We were really looking forward to this
不要 我们期待这事
for a long time, too, Castle.
可很久了 卡塞尔
We had a speech prepared and everything.
我们还准备了讲话
Ohh, plus, we wrote that song.
我们还写了歌♥
Yeah. Seriously, you wrote a song?
是啊 真假的 你们还写歌♥了
We're... we're planning a little reception.
我们打算办个婚宴
You guys could do the song at the reception.
你们可以在婚宴上唱啊
No song for you. You had your chance.
才不给你唱 你的机会过去了
Guys...we're gonna have to cut the celebration short.
伙计们 庆祝得先放放了
There's been a murder.
有凶杀案
Really? We didn't get that call.
是吗 我们没接到通知啊
Once again, not invited. Cheers.
又没受人邀请 干杯
Fine.
好吧
We'll meet you at the precinct.
分局见
Well, it could have been worse.
本可能更糟的
It still might be.
还是可能更糟啊
I mean, who knows what they're doing to our place right now?
谁知道他们现在在怎么折腾我们家啊
You hear what you just said?
你听到你说什么了吗
"Our place." Our. We're married.
"我们家" 我们诶 我们结婚了
We're married. We did it, Mrs. Castle!
我们结婚了 我们成功了 卡塞尔太太
We certainly did, Mr. Beckett.
是啊 贝克特先生
Although this arguably isn't
不过这可不是
the most romantic post-wedding activity.
最浪漫的婚后活动
Or perhaps it's fitting, considering how we met.
或许也很合适 考虑到我们是怎么认识的
But you bring up an excellent point... the honeymoon.
但你说得对 得考虑蜜月了
Yes. About the exotic island getaway...
是啊 关于去异国岛屿度假
I-it's gonna have to wait.
那个得等等了
Why? Because when you went missing,
为什么 因为你失踪的时候
I used up all of my vacation days looking for you.
我把我的假期都用来找你了
So no honeymoon.
那没有蜜月了
Mm, not for a while, I'm afraid.
一段日子内是不行了
So instead of Mai Tais... we get murder.
没有迈代鸡尾酒 我们只有杀人案
Great.
好啊
Nah, it'll be great.
这挺好的
Whitney Williams.
惠特妮·威廉姆斯
She went into convulsions, then cardiac arrest.
先是抽搐 随后心脏停搏
We couldn't bring her back.
我们没能救活她
And her last words were "Diamondback"?
她的遗言是德蒙贝克
What does that mean? I have no idea.
那是什么 不知道
And she believed that she was a victim of foul play.
她自称是被人谋害
Yes, and so do I.
是的 我也这么认为
We ran a full blood work-up,
我们进行了血检
and it came back with high traces of digoxin.
检测到了高剂量的地高辛
Oh, that's a heart medication.
那是心脏药物
Derived from the foxglove plant.
从毛地黄中萃取的
According to our pathologist,
据我们的尸检官称
this was un-purified digoxin, taken directly from the plant.
这是未提纯的地高辛 直接从植物中提取的
It's lethal. So she was poisoned.
是致命剂量 她是被毒死的
A-any way to tell how long ago she ingested the foxglove?
能知道她摄入毛地黄有多久了吗
We're estimating 10 to 14 hours.
我们估计为10到14小时
Have you contacted the next of kin?
你联♥系♥她亲属了吗
I thought you would want to handle that.
我觉得你们会想来处理这事
This is her in-case-of-emergency card.
这是她的紧急情况卡
Thanks for coming in, Mr. And Mrs. Dagmar.
多谢前来达格玛先生和太太
Well, since her mom passed, I suppose
她妈妈过世后 我们应该是
we're the closest thing to family that Whitney has.
惠特妮最接近亲人的人了
She was our first Dagmar scholar.
她是我们第一个达格玛奖学金获得者
Dagmar scholar?
那是什么
We sponsor disadvantaged children,
我们为穷苦孩子提供资金
send them to the finest schools.
送他们去好学校
The poisoning occurred between 10 and 14 hours ago.
下毒是在10到14小时之前
Do you happen to know where Whitney was
你们知道惠特妮当时在哪里
or who she was with at the time?
或者跟谁在一起吗
No.
不知道
The last time we saw her was a week ago
我们最后一次见她是一周前
when she came over for supper.
她来吃晚饭
Did she mention if she was having problems with anyone,
她提到她跟谁有矛盾了吗
Perhaps at work?
也许在工作上
She did say she was going to
她说过要休息下
take some time off from her internship. Do you know why?
暂时不做实习了 你知道原因吗
Her mother's death was recent.
她妈妈最近去世了
Whitney said she needed some time to get over the loss.
惠特妮说需要点时间来平复心灵的创伤
Does the word "Diamondback" mean anything to either of you?
德蒙贝克这词 你们听过吗
No. No, I'm afraid not.
没有 我想没有
Okay. "Diamondback."
德蒙贝克
I've whittled it down to
反复斟酌后
three possibilities as to what that means
我猜测德蒙贝克可能有三种含义
and why Whitney would utter it with her dying breath.
同时能够解释为何惠特妮死前会说这个
And I'm sure that none of them will be a waste of my time.
我相信每一种都很有说服力
Possibility number one -- it's the password
可能性一 它是一个地下
for a murderous underground snake-handling fight club.
格斗俱乐部的暗号♥
Granted, that's probably not what it means,
诚然 也许不是这个意思
but it might be the basis for my next Nikki Heat novel.
但这可能成为我妮基·希特系列下本书的创意
Possibility number two -- she was killed
可能性二 她是被
by the marvel character diamondback, whose special skill
漫威漫画人物杀害 其特殊能力
was throwing diamond-shaped spikes filled with poison.
是投射菱形毒刺
Third possibility
可能性三
It's a dude ranch in Arizona.
是亚利桑那州一家度假农场
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表