凯特 你不需要她的帮助 你已经很好了
Yeah, but when you reach the peak of one mountain,
是的 但是当你到达一座山的顶峰时
isn't it time to scale another one?
难道不该翻越另一座山吗
That sounds like something Zhang would say.
那听起来像是张会说的话
Are you quoting her?
你在引用她的话吗
No.
没有
Look, you're idealizing Zhang.
你把张想得太完美了
You're comparing yourself
你把自己跟一个
to a version of her that doesn't even exist.
根本不存在的她相比较
She is a human, like the rest of us, flaws and all,
她是个凡人 跟我们一样 也有缺点
not some infallible supercop
她并不是每次都会跳出来
who swoops in every time to save the day.
拯救世界的完美超级警♥察♥
Hey. Zhang just got a lead that could crack this case.
张刚找到可能会破案的线索
You were saying?
你刚才说什么来着
I was scanning surveillance video
我刚才在看亨利公♥寓♥大楼的
of Henry's apartment complex,
监控录像
trying to piece together the timeline on the day he died,
试图拼凑起他死那天的时间线
when I saw this.
然后我看到了这个
That's Henry.
那是亨利
Note the time -- 2:37 P.M.
看时间 下午两点三十七分
Meaning after Henry left the repo yard, he went back home.
就是说亨利离开回收场后 回了趟家
Except he didn't stay.
不过他没有久留
Five minutes later, he left his apartment complex.
五分钟后 他就离开了公♥寓♥大楼
Watch what happens next.
看接下来发生了什么
Before he was killed, Henry Graham was kidnapped.
在亨利·格莱姆死前 他被绑♥架♥了
Tech was able to pull the numbers off the license plate.
技术部门放大照片看清了车牌
The S.U.V. is registered to a William "Billy" Hicks.
这辆越野车登记在"比利"威廉·希克斯名下
According to my buddies at narcotics, this guy's hard-core.
据我在缉毒队的兄弟说 这个人是狠角色
Every year, he makes their "Top 20" list for drug dealers.
每年 他都会登上他们毒贩前二十的榜单
But they've never been able to nail him --
但他们一直都没能抓住他...
Mostly because he has other guys do his dirty work.
主要因为他总让别人来做那些非法的事
I know this man.
我知道这个人
Billy Hicks started Henry on a life of crime,
"比利"希克斯让亨利走上了犯罪之路
hired him as an enforcer.
他雇佣他做打手
He's the reason that Henry went to prison.
亨利就是因为他才进的监狱
Well, then he's probably the reason Henry was murdered.
也许亨利也是因此才被杀的
But Henry hasn't worked for Hicks in -- in almost 10 years.
但亨利不为希克斯工作 已有近十年
Why would Hicks come after him now?
为什么希克斯现在会找上他
Maybe Henry knew too much --
也许亨利知道的太多
about Hicks and the organization.
希克斯和贩毒组织的事
That's probably why Glassman approached him at the Jade Temple --
这正是格拉斯曼在玉寺接近他的原因
The FBI is building a case against Hicks.
联调局在立案调查希克斯
And Glassman wanted Henry to roll.
格拉斯曼希望亨利揭发他的罪行
You know, if Henry refused,
如果亨利拒绝的话
that explains why Glassman and he fought.
那就解释了格拉斯曼为什么和他争吵
It doesn't matter if he refused.
他是否拒绝并不重要
If a man like Hicks thought Henry was talking to the FBI,
像希克斯那样的人 如果认为亨利跟联调局交涉
he would stop at nothing to protect his empire
他会不择手段保护自己的帝国
and eliminate the threat.
铲除威胁
Where do we find Hicks?
在哪能找到希克斯
He operates out of a gym he owns in Queens --
他在皇后区经营了一家健身房♥
O'donnell's boxing.
奥唐纳拳击馆
All right. Let's go.
好的 我们走
Detective, wait!
探长 等一下
I need a word with you.
我有话要跟你说
You can't go after Hicks.
你不能追希克斯这条线
W-why not?
为什么不行
Orders straight from 1PP.
总局直接下达的命令
Did they say why?
他们有说原因吗
Just that it's a Federal matter.
只说那是联邦政♥府♥事宜
So I'm right -- Hicks is being investigated by the Feds.
我说对了 联调局在调查希克斯
And they don't want us screwing up their case.
他们不希望我们搞砸他们的案子
Sir, he could be our killer.
长官 他可能是这案的凶手
They are aware of that. They need us to wait.
他们知晓这一点 他们让我们等
For how long?
等多久
Until indictments come down.
等到可以落案起诉他
And when exactly do they expect these indictments --
到底什么时候可以起诉他
Days, weeks, months?
几天 几周 还是几个月
We don't know, but until then,
我们不知道 但在那之前
we've been ordered to stand down from this investigation.
上面下令让我们暂停对他的调查
What are you saying --
你是说...
that my friend is dead and I can do nothing?
我的朋友死了 而我却什么也不能为他做吗
Is that what you're telling me, Detective Beckett?
你是这个意思吗 贝克特探长
Where is the justice in that?
公理何在
She's not wrong.
她说得没错
Look, even though we can't approach Hicks,
尽管我们不能接近希克斯
we can build a case, gather evidence against him.
我们仍可以立案 收集他的罪证
We'll start by combing street cams --
我们就从街头监控开始寻找
see if we can find out where that S.U.V.
看是否能找到越野车
went after Henry was taken.
带走亨利后去了哪里
I'll send a team to the crime scene to canvass the park,
我会派一队人去犯罪现场询问一下公园里的人
see if anyone remembers seeing that S.U.V.
看是否有人记得曾看见过那辆越野车
You know, we should talk to Zhang,
我们应该找张谈谈
see what else she knows about Henry and Hicks.
看她还知道亨利和希克斯一些什么事
Zhang?
张
You guys, did Zhang circle back through here?
伙计们 张从这里出去的吗
No. She stormed off that way, didn't she? Yeah.
没有 她从那条路走的 对吗 是的
Oh. You don't think --
你不会认为...
Yeah, I do -- O'donnell's boxing gym.
是的 没错 她去奥唐纳拳击馆了
She's going after Hicks.
她去找希克斯了
I-I'll get her.
我去找她
She's my responsibility.
我应该对她负责
If you're looking for the Pilates studio,
如果你要找普拉提健身馆的话
it's across the street.
去街对面
I'm looking for your boss. There -- Hicks.
我要找你老板 在那 希克斯
Step aside, Tony.
让开 托尼
Make a lady feel welcome here.
别让女士这么不自在
Especially someone as...
尤其是...
as lovely as this delicate flower.
像花朵一样精致的女士
What could I do you for, Miss...?
有什么可以效劳的 怎么称呼
Zhang.
张
I'd like to discuss a mutual friend --
我想跟你谈一个我们共同的朋友
Henry Graham.
亨利·格莱姆
Sorry. I don't know that name.
抱歉 我没听过这个名字
Oh, I think you do.
我可不这么认为
You don't want to do that.
你不会想这么做的
You might get hurt.
你会受伤
Funny. I was gonna say the same thing to him.
真是好笑 我刚好也想这么对他说来着
Wrong move, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你不该这么做
Help me!
救命
Help me! Please! Help me!
救我 救救我
Zhang, step away!
张 后退
Leave us, detective!
别管我们 探长
Don't make me ask again.
别让我再说一次
Say goodbye, sister, 'cause I am pressing charges!
别以为这就完了 我要告你
Now arrest this crazy bitch.
把这个疯婊♥子♥抓起来
Right after I arrest you.
也得先让我把你抓起来再说
For what?
凭什么
We have a video of you abducting Henry Graham
我们有你在亨利·格莱姆的公♥寓♥门口
outside of his apartment.
绑♥架♥他的监控录像
Abduct?
绑♥架♥
We gave him a ride.
我们只是送他一程
By forcing him into your S.U.V.?
通过把他绑上车吗
Come on, that was a gag.
拜托 那只是个恶作剧
Okay, my boys were just... messing with him.
我的手下只是在捉弄他
We do that stuff all the time. Ask Henry.
我们经常这么做 你去问亨利
That's gonna be hard, seeing as you killed him.
那会很困难 因为他被你杀了
Wait.
等等
Henry's dead?
亨利死了吗
Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
我完全与那无关
All I did was help him.
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表