Yo. Jane's alibi checks out.
证实了简的不在场证明
Doorman places her at home during Eric's murder.
门卫表示在埃里克被杀时 她在家
What about the street cams in the area
卢卡·泰萨罗被杀时候
around Luca Tessaro's shooting? We looked.
周边街道的摄像头呢 查过了
There's no cameras out that way.
那条路没有摄像头覆盖
Which means we're dead in the water.
也就是说线索又断了
Which means I could be dead in the water.
也就是说我没了用处
If one of the Tessaros killed luca and eric,
如果泰萨罗家族的成员杀了卢卡和埃里克
we need to figure out who it was.
我们得找出凶手
Well, unless you got a bud in that family, too,
除非你在他们家族也有熟人
they're not gonna talk.
他们不会开口的
Luckily, a credit card just did the talking.
信♥用♥卡♥方面有线索了
Do you remember those hot numbers that Eric got from Rita?
你们还记得埃里克从丽塔那拿到的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Well, someone just used one of 'em
刚才有人用了其中一张
to order a pizza for delivery. It's the killer.
叫了披萨外卖♥♥ 是凶手
He must have got the cards off Eric's body.
他一定是从埃里克的尸体拿走的
Delivery to where? To a tile import business
送去哪 送到一个瓷砖进口公♥司♥
owned by Luca's cousin, Dante Tessaro.
持有人是卢卡的堂兄 但丁·泰萨罗
And with Luca out of the way, Dante becomes
随着卢卡的死去 但丁成为了
heir apparent to the Tessaro family.
泰萨罗家族的继承人
This tile business -- what's the address?
这家瓷砖公♥司♥ 在哪里
This is it.
就是这了
One more step and I'll blow your heads off.
再靠近一步就打爆你的头
Luca Tessaro?
卢卡·泰萨罗
You're alive?
你还活着
Luca, put your weapon down!
卢卡 放下武器
Why? So you can take me out? Finish the job?
为什么 好让你干掉我 回去交差
Who sent you? Nobody sent us, Mr. Tessaro.
谁派你来的 没人派我 泰萨罗先生
We're not here to kill you.
我们不会杀了你的
No, a-as a matter of fact,
事实上
we thought you were already dead.
我们以为你死了
Hey, look, if you don't believe us,
听着 如果你不相信我们
you can always ask Jane!
你可以问问简
Isn't that right, Jane?
是不是 简
Wait. It's okay, Luca. They can help.
等等 没事的卢卡 他们帮得上忙
We knew our families would never approve of what we had.
我们知道我们的家族永远不会同意
So we were gonna use the opportunity
所以我们要利用这次机会
to leave the life -- for good.
一辈子远走高飞
Disappear.
销声匿迹
Those credit cards that Eric got --
埃里克身上的信♥用♥卡♥
They were to help you get away?
是要帮助你们私奔的吗
But when Eric got popped,
但当埃里克被杀死
I figured it was the same guy who shot me.
我想凶手和要杀我的是同一个人
You know, maybe he found out I was alive
也许他发现我还活着
and went after Eric to get to me.
然后跟踪埃里克要杀我灭口
Who was trying to kill you, Luca?
是谁要杀你 卢卡
I didn't see him.
我没看见他的样子
No one ever has, but...
没人见过他 但是
he calls himself il Penumbra.
他自称"半影"
Well, what do you know about him?
你知道他的事吗
He's a new player who showed up a few months ago.
他是几个月前新出现的人物
He started hitting up store owners on our turf
他开始在我们的地盘和店家联♥系♥
for protection payments.
收取保护费
Well, then the store owners must know who he is.
那么那些店家一定认得他
He was reaching out to them anonymously...Through e-mail.
他用化名通过电邮管他们要钱
Wire the payment or face consequences.
电汇付款否则后果自负
One of our dry cleaners refused to pay,
我们的一个干洗店拒绝付钱给他
his store burned down to the ground.
他的干洗店被烧为灰烬了
Mafia 2.0.
黑♥手♥党♥2.0
Whoever this guy is, he was moving into our territory,
不管这家伙是谁 他要侵占我们的地盘
and the family ordered me to track him down.
家族派我去追踪他
I uncovered the account
我发现了那些店主
where the shopkeepers were wiring him the money.
电汇钱给他的那个银行账号♥
Next thing I know, I get a call from some guy
之后 我就接到一个人的电♥话♥
saying he could help.
说他可以帮我
He tells you to meet him under the bridge,
他叫你在桥下和他见面
but it's a setup.
但其实是个圈套
The shopkeepers we talked to confirmed Luca's story.
我们找店家谈过话证实了卢卡说的
This il Penumbra's been terrorizing them for months.
"半影"已经恐吓他们数月了
How do you track someone who nobody's seen?
怎么追踪一个没见过的人呢
Not through that bank info that Luca uncovered.
没法通过卢卡发现的那个银行账户
It dead-ended at a private account in the Cayman islands.
账户追踪到开曼群岛一个私人账户就断了
And given international banking laws,
考虑到国际银行法
there's no way to determine who owns that account.
没有办法找出这开户人
But maybe there is.
也许还有办法
I, uh, made a new friend who might help us
我认识一个朋友也许能帮到我们
skirt those pesky international banking laws.
绕开那些烦人的国际银行法
Now, Rita, I know this is a big ask,
丽塔 我知道这是不情之请
but if we can figure out who owns that account,
但如果我们能查出账户是谁的
we'll find Eric's real killer.
我们就找出了埃里克的凶手
Now is this Penumbra character
这个"半影"
the same guy that framed Christopher?
和陷害克里斯托弗是同一个人吗
We believe so, yes.
我们觉得是的
All right, fine, I'll help.
好吧 我帮你
But only 'cause I don't want to sleep alone on Christmas.
但这是因为我不想圣诞节独守空闺
You and Christopher?
你和克里斯托弗
Okay, and...
好的
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
It's not even a clever alias.
这个化名也太怂了
You know, this guy might be using that alias
也许这人用那化名
to withdraw his cash,
去取现了
but I bet he created the account remotely.
但我肯定他是远程开户
You think you can trace the account
你觉得你能到追踪
back to the computer it originated from?
原先开户的电脑吗
I think you should tell Christopher
我想你应该告诉克里斯托弗
he's sleeping over new year's eve, too.
新年夜他能回来过夜
Rita determined il Penumbra's Cayman account
丽塔破解了"半影"的开曼账户
was opened using a server at the midtown library branch.
是用市中心图书馆分馆的服务器开户的
Public terminal. Makes sense.
公共终端 这就说得通了
Especially since most libraries don't have security cameras.
尤其是大部分的图书馆都没有监控摄像
But the convenience store across the street from this one does,
但是对街的便利店有监控摄像
so we pulled the video feed from the same day
所以我们调取"半影"在当天
that il penumbra created the account.
去开户的监控
It's time-stamped, so...
有时间标记的 因此
There.
在这
That's the only person who leaves
这是开户之后唯一一个
in the minutes after the account was opened.
几分钟之后离开的人
Well, hello, bad santa.
你好 圣诞坏人
Thanks for coming to see us, detective.
谢谢你能来见我们 警探
Of course.
不客气
Our investigation uncovered something
我们在调查中有所发现
that we hope the Qrganized Crime Unit
希望组织犯罪调查科
might have information about.
能提供一些线索
Uh, what'd you find?
你们发现了什么
Luca Tessaro -- alive.
卢卡·泰萨罗还活着
Uh, from the clothes that you told me about,
你们之前跟我提到过那件血衣
I assumed that he was dead. He almost was.
我以为他已经死了 差点就死了
We believe the person that shot Luca
我们相信朝卢卡开枪的人
also killed Eric Mercer to cover their tracks,
为了掩盖自己的罪行把埃里克·梅瑟也杀了
which means the shooter knew
也就是说凶手知道
that the two of them were in contact.
这两个人有联♥系♥
The shooter goes by the name of "Il Penumbra".
凶手称自己为"半影"
Does that ring a bell? Can't say it does.
听过这名字吗 没印象
Huh. Okay, well, this, uh, Il Penumbra --
好吧 这个"半影"
he planted evidence to frame Christopher Carlucci
开了一辆类似克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐的野马去犯罪
of Eric's murder after using a mustang like Christopher's
并留下证据 企图把埃里克的谋杀案
to commit the crime.
嫁祸给他
I'm not sure where you're going with this.
我不知道你们要说什么
Your neighbor owns a black mustang.
你的邻居有一辆黑色野马
He said that you slipped him a little cash
他说你那晚塞了点钱给他
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表