Previously on "Castle"...
《灵书妙探》前情提要
I can't prove it, but my gut says this is Nieman's work.
我无法证明 但我的直觉是这是尼曼的手法
Last time, she got away with it because she had an accomplice.
上次 她逍遥法外 是因为有共犯
Oh, my god. That's Jerry Tyson.
天呐 那是杰瑞·泰森
3XK... he's alive.
是3XK 他还活着
Nieman and Tyson are in this together.
尼曼和泰森合谋
Except Jerry Tyson is dead.
可是杰瑞·泰森已经死了
Therefore, that can't be him.
所以那不可能是他
I'm Michael Boudreau.
我是迈克尔·布德罗
You had cosmetic surgery to look like a serial killer.
你做了整容手术 为了和连环杀手长得一样吗
So here we are, not being able to prove that Tyson is Tyson
我们现在无法证明 那个泰森就是泰森
because we don't have his DNA sample that he stole.
因为他的DNA样本被他偷走了
Tyson's latest girlfriend, Amy Barrett.
泰森的新女友 艾米·巴瑞特
Question is, where is she now? What did Tyson do to her?
问题是 她人在哪 泰森对她做了什么
Beckett. It's Amy Barrett.
贝克特 我是艾米·巴瑞特
I'm afraid.
我害怕
Don't move. I'll be there, okay?
别走开 我马上过去
Unless we can show that he's Tyson, we have to release him.
除非我们能证明他是泰森 否则就必须放人
He wanted to be here, and so did she.
他想来这儿 她也是
Why?
为什么
Beckett.
贝克特
It's done.
办成了
You sure this is where she said she was going?
你确定她是说要来这里吗
Yeah, yeah 9th and Jane.
对 第九大道和珍街街角
Tory said she still can't get a trace on Beckett's phone.
托瑞说还是追踪不到贝克特的电♥话♥
Says it's either been turned off or disabled.
说不是被关机就是被毁了
There. There's her car.
那里 那是她的车
"Help her!"
救救她
They want us to know they have her.
他们要我们知道他们抓走了她
Damn. All right, let's get CSU down here!
该死 把鉴证组叫来
Call in a 10-45! I want every available unit canvassing!
全员出动 所有值勤警员全部进行搜索
Ask everyone questions!
排查每一个人
Somebody had to have seen her! Let's go!
肯定有人看到她了 开始行动
We're gonna dig into all the security and traffic cams in the area...
我们要查看这一带所有的监控摄像头
Any ATMs, businesses, anything with eyes on the street.
所有提款机 商户 所有能看到街面的东西
Go, go, go!
行动
Castle?
卡塞尔
It's him.
是他
Boudreau, Tyson, whatever he's calling himself...
布德罗 泰森 不管他自称什么
It's him, and it's Nieman.
是他 是尼曼
But they were in the precinct with us.
但他们当时在分局啊
Giving them the perfect alibi.
这样他们有完美的不在场证明
Meanwhile, they use Amy Barrett as bait to draw Beckett out.
却利用艾米·巴瑞特把贝克特引出来
You think Barrett was involved with this?
你觉得巴瑞特也有关
Or she's a victim, too.
或者她也是受害人
We need to find Nieman,
我们得找到尼曼
and we need to find Boudreau.
我们得找到布德罗
Mr. Boudreau, open up!
布德罗先生 开门
Mr. Boudreau, shortly after leaving
布德罗先生 我们一位警探
to meet with your friend Amy Barrett,
离开去见你朋友艾米·巴瑞特
one of our detectives went missing.
不久后便失踪了
So?
所以呢
So, where is she? I don't know.
她在哪 我不知道
I've been in police custody until an hour ago.
我直到一小时前才被释放
Giving you the perfect alibi.
这样你有了完美的不在场证明
Maybe I have an alibi 'cause I didn't do anything wrong.
我有不在场证明或许是因为我没做什么错事
Then why don't you let us in?
那为什么不让我们进去呢
Fine.
好啊
Beckett?
贝克特
Beckett?! Come on, man. Nobody's here. It's just me.
贝克特 拜托 这里没人 只有我
What'd you do to her? Huh, Tyson?
你对她做了什么 泰森
Where are you keeping her?
你把她关在哪了
I'm not keeping her anywhere, and I'm not Jerry Tyson.
我没关她 而且我也不是杰瑞·泰森
No, no! Come on! You can't do this.
不不 你别这样 你不能这样
You can't just come in here threatening me.
你不能跑进来威胁我
I know it's you! I know it's you.
我知道是你 我知道是你
You're not helping her... not like that.
你这样帮不了她 这样不行
So what? We just let him kill her? No.
怎么 我们就等着她被杀吗 不
But, Castle, we can't do anything
但是卡塞尔 我们如果没有证据
if we don't have anything.
就不能做什么
It's him, Kevin. It's Tyson.
是他 凯文 是泰森
We need to prove it.
我们得证明
We'll put units on him, put him under the microscope.
我们让警员跟踪他 盯死他
If it's him,
如果是他
he won't be able to make a move without us knowing it.
他的一举一动我们都会知道
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Okay, look all you want, detective Esposito,
随便你看吧 埃斯波西托警探
She's not here, and I have no idea where she is.
她不在这里 我不知道她在哪里
What about your client Amy Barrett?
那你的客户艾米·巴瑞特呢
My office gave you our information on Amy Barrett.
我们办公室已经将她的信息交给你们了
I can't help it if her contact information is out of date.
我们的联络信息过期我也没办法
Yeah, I bet you can't... just like you have nothing to do with
当然了 就像你跟贝克特探长的失踪
Detective Beckett's disappearance.
也是毫无瓜葛
You seem to think that I'm something that I'm not.
你似乎是对我有错误的看法
And how could I be involved?
我怎么可能与此有关
I was with you at the time.
我当时跟你们在一起
I got a unit on Boudreau's place
我安排警员监视布德罗的住处
and a follow car standing by.
还有一辆跟踪车在待命
Espo, put units on Nieman, as well. Copy that.
埃斯波 也派人去监视尼曼 是
Anything on the canvass?
排查有什么发现吗
We've pulled officers from the 3rd and 8th precincts to help.
我们已经抽调了三区和八区的警员来帮忙
If there's a witness out there, we'll find them.
如果有目击者 我们一定会找到的
How about video?
监控录像呢
The immediate area where you found her car
你们发现她车的那个区域
didn't have any street-cam or security coverage.
没有监控设备覆盖
Making it the perfect place for an abduction.
简直是绑♥架♥的绝佳地点
I have teams from four precincts pulling all video
我派了四区的一组人在查看贝克特被绑时
In a 10-block radius from where Beckett was taken.
半径十个街区范围内的所有监控录像
It's a long shot, but...
机会渺茫 不过...
What about Amy Barrett...
艾米·巴瑞特呢
The phone call she made to Beckett?
她打给贝克特的那通电♥话♥
Can we trace that? We did...
能追踪吗 我们试了
to a cellphone. It's no longer active.
查到一部手♥机♥ 但已经停止使用了
But we've got Amy's picture out to every cop
但我们已经把艾米的照片发给了
and every transit worker in the city.
城里的所有警员及交♥警♥
Amy's not gonna be in public...
艾米肯定不会公开露面
not if she's working with Tyson.
如果她真在跟泰森合作的话
And we're assuming Boudreau is Tyson.But ....
我们推测布德罗就是泰森 可是...
what if
如果
Mike Boudreau is really Mike Boudreau?
迈克·布德罗真是他自己呢
What if Nieman actually cut him to look like Tyson
如果是尼曼把他整容成了泰森的样子
just to give us someone to chase?
好转移我们的注意力呢
What if the real Jerry Tyson is still out there?
如果真正的杰瑞·泰森还在别处逍遥呢
No.
不会
He's just messing with our heads.
他只是想扰乱我们的思路
Boudreau is Tyson.
布德罗就是泰森
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
Why would he let himself get arrested?
他为什么要让自己被捕
Why would he risk returning to his apartment?
他为什么要冒险回到自己的公♥寓♥
It's part of the thrill.
这样刺♥激♥
To be here...
来到这里
a-among us, within our grasp.
跟我们一起 看似唾手可得
He wants to see how close he can get to the flame.
他想看他能多么接近火苗
That's what excites him.
这就是令他兴奋之处
It's not just the murder he likes... it's the game.
他享受的不只是杀人 更是这场游戏
We had him, and we let our guard down.
我们抓住了他 然后就放松了警惕
That was his plan.
这就是他的计划
Hello?
喂
Castle, can you hear me?
卡塞尔 能听到吗
Beckett! Please, Castle, I need your help.
贝克特 卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表