Ah. More there.
那里更多
Beckett, look at this.
贝克特 看啊
There's gold in them Thar Hills.
还真是有金子啊
You go first. Check for snakes.
你先下去 看看有没有蛇
This place is old!
这地方真古老啊
This mine must have been abandoned
这个矿肯定在孔雀兄弟藏金前
before the Peacock boys stashed their loot.
就已经被遗弃了
Slow down, Castle.
慢点走 卡塞尔
Just be careful. Are you kidding?
小心点 开什么玩笑
There's treasure in here. Whitney found the gold.
这里可有宝藏 惠特妮找到了金子
Or Clyde found the gold and split it with his buddy Dutch
又或者克莱德找到了金子 跟他的哥们杜奇分了
and simply abandoned Whitney and her mom.
然后抛弃了惠特妮母女
I'm absolutely positive Clyde didn't find the gold.
我绝对确定克莱德没有找到金子
And how can you be so sure, huh?
你怎么能这么确定呢
Because it's still here.
因为金子还在
For over a century, 50 ingots of pure gold
一个多世纪以来 50块金条
have been trapped in this cold, dark tomb,
一直被困在这个阴冷的墓穴中
waiting patiently to be rescued.
耐心地等待救援
You hear that, Beckett?
你听见了吗 贝克特
Do you hear them calling?
你听见它们的呼唤了吗
Calling to me.
它们在召唤我
Your wait is over, my golden friends.
你的等待结束了 我的金子朋友
I'm here to save you.
我来救你们了
Okay!
好吧
That's not gold!
这可不是金子
That's bluntforce trauma. Yep. And given this hat,
这是钝器外伤 没错 而且凭这顶帽子
I'm pretty sure I know who the victim is.
我就猜到死者是谁了
It's Clyde. Yep.
是克莱德 没错
Castle, do you think
卡塞尔 你觉得
that Whitney came out here to find her dad?
惠特妮是不是来这找她父亲的呢
Well, that explains why she was so upset when she left.
这就能解释她离开时为什么那么难过了
You were right. Clyde found the treasure years ago.
你猜的对 克莱德多年前就找到了宝藏
Yeah, but then his buddy Dutch double-crossed him.
是 但他哥们杜奇摆了他一道
Dutch took the gold for himself,
杜奇自己独吞了金子
left his blood-stained shirt behind.
把他的血衣丢下了
And if he killed once, what's to stop him
如果他已经杀过一次人了 那他为了
from killing again to protect his secret?
保护自己的秘密就会不惜代价再开杀戒
Wait, if Whitney found her murdered father,
等会 如果惠特妮找到了她被害的父亲
why not just go straight to the sheriff?
那她何不直接去找警长呢
Why take the first flight home?
为什么要坐第一班飞机回家呢
To confront her father's killer. Dutch was just his nickname.
去找杀害她父亲的凶手对质 杜奇只是他的绰号♥
Castle, look. There's a laundry tag on this shirt.
卡塞尔 看 这件衬衣上有干洗店的标签
It has the initials "P.D."
上面有姓名缩写P.D.
Philip Dagmar.
菲利普·达格玛
I had nothing to do with Whitney's death.
我和惠特妮的死一点关系也没有
Are you sure about that, Mr. Dagmar...
你确定吗 达格玛先生
or should we call you Dutch?
还是说你更喜欢我们叫你杜奇
We checked your phone records.
我们查过你的通话记录
There was a call from the ranch pay phone
在惠特妮被害那天早上 你接到过一个
to your cellphone the morning of Whitney's murder.
从牧场的公用电♥话♥打来的电♥话♥
She called you, didn't she?
她打过电♥话♥给你 对吧
What did she say?
她说了什么
That she was flying home,
说她要飞回家
and she needed to speak with me in person.
还说她要当面跟我谈谈
Why didn't you tell us this before?
你之前为什么不告诉我们
Because it makes me look guilty. You're right. It does.
因为这会使我有嫌疑 没错 的确如此
I bet you've still got connections
我敢说你在那个小镇里
in that one-horse town, don't you?
仍有人脉 对吧
Why would I kill Whitney?
我为什么要杀惠特妮
Because she knew about your secret, Dutch.
因为她发现了你的秘密 杜奇
We found Clyde's skeleton.
我们找到了克莱德的尸骨
The skeleton that you left when you took those 50 bars of gold.
当年你拿走那50块金条时丢下的尸骨
So you're saying that the story
你们是说关于孔雀兄弟
about the Peacock boys and the gold is true?
和金子的故事是真的吗
Yeah, and someone found out the hard way.
没错 还有人因此丧了命
Well, that's not gonna be good for business.
这对生意可不利
Now, don't you worry none.
你不用担心
All that nonsense is from long before y'all bought the place.
早在你们买♥♥下这里以前就有这个传说了
It's not gonna scare anyone off. And I'll make sure of it.
不会有人被吓跑的 我会确保这点的
We appreciate that, sheriff.
谢谢你了 警长
Jimmy, I sure could use the ranch's ATVs
吉米我要借用一下牧场的全地形车
to get up to this mine.
去一下那个矿井
'Course. We got two of them. They're all yours.
没问题 我们有两辆呢 你都拿去用吧
Come on. I'll take you to them.
走吧 我带你过去
Detective, would you mind showing me the way?
警探 可以请你给我带路吗
Not a problem.
没问题
Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone, Castle.
我不在你要乖乖的 卡塞尔
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么意思
Sounds like you had a hell of a day, son.
听起来你过得很精彩啊 孩子
Want to bend an elbow and tell me all about it?
想不想坐下来给我讲讲
Drinks are on me.
酒我请
I did the best I could for Whitney all these years.
这些年来我已经为惠特妮尽力了
But she wanted to find out what happened to her father.
但她还是想知道她父亲的下落
God, I can't believe she found him.
天啊 我真不敢相信她找到他了
And when she did, you knew exactly what to do, didn't you?
她找到父亲后 你知道要做什么 对吧
So you hired someone to poison her.
于是你雇人给她下毒
No, I-I didn't kill Whitney.
不 我没杀惠特妮
But I think I know who did. Come on, Dutch. We know it was you.
但我知道是谁干的 少来 杜奇 我们知道是你
Clyde and I couldn't find the location of the old stream.
我和克莱德找不到那条小溪的所在地
So we enlisted the help of someone who grew up in the town.
于是我们找了个在镇里长大的人帮忙
Clyde and I planned to turn in the gold
我和克莱德计划找到金子后就上交国库
and collect the finder's fee from the treasury.
然后领♥取♥发现者奖金
But our new partner disagreed.
但是我们的新同伙不同意
They fought,
他们打了起来
and then Clyde fell, landed on a rock,
然后克莱德跌倒 摔在一块石头上
and hit his head.
撞到了头
He was dead in minutes.
几分钟内他就死了
That's when I sold my soul...
那就是我出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的时候
For 25 bars of gold.
为了25块金条
Mr. Dagmar, who was your other partner?
达格玛先生 你的另外一位同伙是谁
Smooth.
好酒
Excuse me.
不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Ryan, they didn't have mobile phone in the old west,
莱恩 老西部没有手♥机♥
so you're kind of killing the vibe and my buzz.
你影响到了这里的气氛和我的酒兴
Listen, is Beckett with you?
听着 贝克特跟你在一起吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
I've been calling and texting. She's not answering.
我一直给她打电♥话♥发短♥信♥ 她没接
She's on a ATV.
她在车上
She probably can't hear her phone. What's up?
她可能听不见电♥话♥ 怎么了
There was a third partner. He's the killer.
还有一个同伙 他才是凶手
The sheriff?
警长吗
No, it's James Grady.
不 是詹姆斯·格拉迪
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
看来我们该告别了
Grady, stop.
格拉迪 站住
Who's gonna make me, son? You?
谁能阻止我 你吗
L-look, Grady, you, uh...
听着 格拉迪 你
You'll kill me, that's just another murder
你杀了我 那你头上的凶案
you're gonna have to answer for.
又多了一桩
Not if I make it to Mexico first.
如果我先赶到墨西哥就不会
I can't let that happen.
我不能让你跑掉
You got sand, boy. I'll give you that much.
算你有种 孩子 这我得承认
Why don't you just sit on down and have another drink?
你为何不坐下 再喝一杯呢
Come on, son.
我说孩子
think of your wife.
想想你的妻子
I am.
正想着呢
Fine.
好吧
If you got a hankering for a residence
如果你非要
in the bone orchard,
找死
I'll accommodate you.
我成全你
Any last words?
有遗言吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表