Boothe used that access
布斯利用这一点
to sell drugs in those clubs,
在那些俱乐部里贩卖♥♥毒品
or so we're told by narcotics.
至少缉毒队是这么告诉我们的
I don't hear you denying this, Trey.
你似乎并不否认这个 特雷
I didn't know about the drugs at first,
我一开始并不知道毒品的事情
and once I did, it was too late.
等我知道以后 已经太晚了
He owned me. Let me guess.
他控制了我 让我猜猜
Boothe said you could buy him out,
布斯说你可以一次性买♥♥断
but at a price he knew you could never afford.
但他知道你付不起那个价
What was it? $200,000?
他开价多少 二十万吗
You didn't tell your parents about any of this, did you?
你没跟你的父母讲这件事 对吧
I wanted to make my own way,
我想自己想办法
not have Brock Harmon come to the rescue.
而不是求助于布鲁克·哈蒙
But Lance found out.
但被兰斯知道了
He tried to buy out Boothe, pay your ransom,
他想买♥♥断布斯 赎回你的自♥由♥
just like Rico Cruz did in "Hard Kill".
就像瑞克·克鲁斯在《铁胆硬汉》里那样
Yeah, and I begged him not to.
我求他不要这么做
This wasn't some movie.
这又不是在演电影
I knew that Boothe wasn't gonna let me go,
我知道布斯是不会放过我的
and Lance couldn't just walk in there with a bag of money
兰斯也无法拿着一带钱跑去
and fix things.
就把事情解决了
But, suddenly, he wanted to be a hero.
但是 突然间 他想当英雄
I told him he was gonna get us both killed.
我跟他说 他会把我们俩都害死的
But he only got himself killed trying to save you.
但他为了救你只赔上了自己的性命
We have an audio recording of Boothe from that night.
我们录下了布斯当晚说的话
How?
怎么录到的
Lance bugged his office.
兰斯在他办公室里装了窃听器
After Boothe kicked Lance out of his office,
布斯把兰斯赶出自己的办公室后
he sent his men after him.
派了自己的手下去干掉他
Lance gave them a beatdown worthy of an action hero.
兰斯像动作片英雄一样海扁了他们
That's when Boothe made this phone call.
这时 布斯打了一通电♥话♥
Trey, your pal Lance was here.
特雷 你哥们兰斯来过
I think you know why.
我想你知道原因
He's on the run somewhere
他现在在那家
near that theater playing "Hard Kill".
上映《铁胆硬汉》的剧院附近
He's your problem now.
接下来交给你了
You need to take care of him to make this right,
你必须收拾他作为赔罪
or I'll take care of you.
不然我就收拾你
You do that, Trey. Get it...done.
就这样 特雷 去吧
You were so afraid of Boothe that you killed Lance
你怕布斯怕得要命 所以你杀了兰斯
in order to save your own skin.
来保自己的小命
I would never do that.
我才不会这么做呢
It sounds like that's exactly what you did do.
听起来你正是这么做的
Now, what happened after you hung up?
你挂电♥话♥之后呢
I freaked.
我吓傻了
I called my mom, told her everything,
我打电♥话♥给我母亲 把事情都告诉她了
the whole story.
来龙去脉都说了
She said to lay low, that she'd call a lawyer.
她叫我躲一躲 她会联♥系♥律师
And then, the next morning, Lance was dead.
然后第二天早上 兰斯就死了
I figured Boothe's guys got to him.
我以为他是被布斯的人干掉了
Look, I was at my office all night.
我整晚都在我办公室
I slept there. The cleaning crew saw me.
我睡在那了 清洁人员看到我了
I swear to you I did not kill Lance.
我发誓我没杀兰斯
And I don't know who did.
我也不知道是谁干的
Tell me, Trey --
告诉我 特雷
why would Lance go through all this trouble to help you?
兰斯为什么要费这么大劲帮你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
He just said that the cancer really woke him up
他只是说癌症让他醒悟了
and that, uh, after all this was over,
他说等这一切结束了
there were some things that he wanted to tell me.
他要告诉我一些事
So, the cleaning crew confirmed Trey's story.
清洁人员证实了特雷的说法
He is not our killer.
他不是凶手
Maybe it was one of Boothe's men.
也许是布斯的一个手下干的
We still haven't ruled them out.
我们还没排除他们的嫌疑
Hey, guys.
伙计们
I just found something very interesting.
我发现了一件很有意思的事
The identity of the killer.
凶手的身份
No, not that.
不 不是
You know how Trey said that Lance's cancer woke him up?
你们记得特雷说癌症让兰斯醒悟了
Well, I just spoke to his doctor.
我刚跟他的医生谈完
When Lance got the name of his bone-marrow donor
兰斯拿到骨髓捐赠者名字时 他想感谢人家
to thank him, he found out there was a second donor
他发现和他骨髓配型结果非常相近的
who was a very close match.
还有另一位捐赠者
Take a look at that name.
看看那个名字
Have you released Trey yet?
你们把特雷放了吗
He had nothing to do with this.
他跟这件事没关系
Actually, Trey has everything to do with this.
实际上 所有这一切都跟特雷有关
I'm not sure I understand.
我好像不太明白
When Lance needed a bone-marrow transplant,
当兰斯需要骨髓移植
Trey gave a sample to see if he could donate.
特雷也捐献了样本看自己是否匹配
We all did. It was the least we could do.
我们都给了 那是我们最起码应该做的
Except Trey's sample was nearly a match.
只不过特雷的样本几乎完全匹配
Lance must have had his suspicions
兰斯肯定也有所怀疑
because he ran a paternity test on that sample.
因为他用那个样本做了亲子鉴定
Trey was his son.
特雷是他的儿子
No.
不
He would have been conceived
特雷应该是在
during the filming of "Hard Kill",
拍《铁胆硬汉》时怀上的
which is inconvenient,
这还真是麻烦
since you were already married to Brock.
因为那时你已经嫁给了布鲁克
We spoke to your doorman, Naomi.
我们跟你的门房♥纳奥米谈过
He said that you didn't come home
他说兰斯被杀当晚
until well after midnight the night that Lance was killed,
你过了后半夜才回家
so where were you?
你去哪了
I didn't kill Lance, if that's what you're suggesting.
我没杀兰斯 如果你是这个意思的话
You're more than capable of it.
你完全有这个本事
You don't just have a mean roundhouse.
你不仅回旋踢很厉害
You hold two black belts.
你还有两个黑带
Okay, you need to leave.
够了 你们该走了
We matched the wire.
我们找到了凶器
The wire that you use for your jewelry line,
你在你珠宝品牌中使用的串线
like the necklace that you're wearing right now --
跟你现在戴的项链一样
it's an exact match to our murder weapon.
跟我们的凶器完全吻合
Trey told you
特雷跟你说
that Lance had something important to tell him.
兰斯有重要的事情要告诉他
You knew the truth would come out.
你知道真♥相♥即将暴露
Lance would have destroyed everything --
兰斯会毁掉一切的
my marriage, my family,
我的婚姻 我的家庭
everything that I spent almost 30 years trying to build.
我花了近30年时间建立的一切
I couldn't let him do that.
我不能让他这么做
What's going on?
怎么回事
You might be interested to know that Henry Allen Boothe
告诉你们一件事 亨利·艾伦·布斯
was just arrested by narcotics.
已被缉毒科逮捕了
I thought they couldn't make a case.
他们不是无法立案吗
Well, they couldn't, but when Trey learned the truth
之前是不行 可是当特雷知道
about why Lance really did all this,
兰斯这么做的真♥相♥后
he stepped up and decided to testify against Boothe.
他站了出来 决定要指证布斯
So good work, Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle.
干得好 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生
Don't stay late.
别工作得太晚
You can finish the paperwork in the morning.
剩下的文书工作可以明早再弄
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Looks like Lance managed to vanquish his nemesis after all.
看来兰斯最后还是成功战胜了他的宿敌
An ending worthy of one of his movies.
这作为结局也不错了
You know...
你知道吗
maybe we should watch "Hard Kill" tonight...
也许我们今晚该看看《铁胆硬汉》
in his honor.
以表悼念
I was just gonna suggest the exact same thing.
我也想这么说呢
We're starting to think alike now.
咱们现在想法都一样了
That is horrifying. Okay, uh, go cue up the movie.
这太吓人了 好吧 你去准备电影吧
Open up a bottle of wine. I'll be home in a bit.
开瓶红酒 我一会就到家
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表