that makes the vaccine that Espo and the others got.
制♥造♥埃斯波和其他人用的疫苗的公♥司♥
Which is why they had samples of H5N1 in the first place.
这也是他们为什么会有H5N1样本的原因
Right, but as part of his investigation,
没错 不过作为调查的一部分
Paul was looking into production orders of the vaccine.
保罗也查了疫苗的生产订单
Specifically, this one for 10 million units of the vaccine.
特别是这一单 整整1000万单位的疫苗
Castle, there were only 1,000 reported cases
卡塞尔 全世界只有1000个
of H5N1 worldwide.
H5N1禽流感的通报病例
So why would Latham suddenly order up 10 million vaccines?
那莱瑟姆为什么突然要1000万疫苗呢
Unless they knew that there was gonna be an outbreak.
除非他们知道疫情要爆发了
I think Paul was asking the same question.
我想保罗也有此疑问
Ms. Jarvis, thank you for taking the time.
贾维斯女士 谢谢你抽空过来
O-of course.
当然
Yeah, d -- have you found whoever, uh, did this to Paul?
你们找到对保罗下毒手的人了吗
No, not yet, but we do have a few questions.
不 还没有 但我们确有几个问题想问你
Now, do you know
你知道他为什么
why he was investigating Latham pharmaceuticals?
要调查莱瑟姆制药吗
It was his job.
那是他的工作
Companies that produce vaccines with federal money
用联邦政♥府♥的钱生产疫苗的公♥司♥
are tracked by G.A.O.
都要受到总审计局的监管
And Latham developed a vaccine
而莱瑟姆制药生产了治疗一种
for a rare but deadly flu virus, didn't they?
罕见却致命的病毒疫苗 对吗
I mean, a flu so rare
那种流感罕见到
that the vaccine just sits on the shelf.
疫苗一直以来无用武之地
Yeah, we see that a lot.
这种情况我们见得多了
Preventive vaccines are created,
我们研制出防御型疫苗
but not all flu strains become widespread.
但并不是所有的流感病毒都会蔓延
Well, they do with a little help. Excuse me?
要是有人从中作梗就会蔓延 你说什么
You recently converted all of your assets to Latham stock.
你最近把所有资产都买♥♥了莱瑟姆的股票
Why is that?
为什么
How I invest is none of your concern.
我怎么投资跟你没关系
It became my concern when you tried to start an H5N1 epidemic.
当你想要引起H5N1疫情 这件事就跟我有关
With the help of someone gullible,
你只需借助一个像杰瑞德·斯通
someone you could easily manipulate, like Jared Stone.
好骗且容易掌控的人就行了
What on earth are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I d -- I don't know any Jared Stone.
我不认识什么杰瑞德·斯通
Your husband was one of the prosecutors
你丈夫是把他女朋友艾琳·威尔逊
who put away his girlfriend, Erin Wilson.
关进监狱的公诉人之一
So when you needed a patsy, you knew just where to look.
所以当你需要替罪羊时 你知道该找谁
And then your colleague Paul,
接下来当你的同事保罗
when he saw that huge vaccine order, he started digging.
发现那巨额的疫苗订单时 便开始调查
And when you saw that he was getting closer to the truth,
当你发现他马上就要查到真♥相♥时
you eliminated him.
你就把他铲除了
That is absurd. You can't prove any of this.
这太荒唐了 你们无法证明这一切
Actually, we can.
实际上 我们可以
We found the e-mails you wrote in your cloud account,
我们找到你在白色骑士云端账户下
under the username "White Knight."
写的那些电子邮件了
We also arrested a Latham executive
我们还逮捕了跟你合谋的
with whom you were colluding.
一名莱瑟姆高层
He admitted to his role, and he cut a deal.
他承认了自己的罪行 并与检察官达成了协议
And he threw you under the bus.
他把责任都推给你了
You could have infected
你差点就让上千万人感染
and killed millions of people, Ms. Jarvis.
并且丧命 贾维斯女士
And for what,
这一切
so you could drive a nicer car, buy a bigger house?
就为了你能开上豪车住上豪♥宅♥吗
Was this all just because of money?
这一切难道就只为了钱吗
I want a lawyer.
我要求请律师
You better find a good one.
你最好找个好点的
So, I, uh -- I hear everybody's good to go.
我听说大家都可以出院了
Clean bills of health.
都很健康
This time yesterday,
昨天这个时候
catching the flu - was the least of our problems.
得上流感是我们最不关心的问题
You did all right down there.
你干得很不错
I don't care what they say about transit cops.
我才不管他们怎么说交通警呢
What they say about gold shields is even worse --
他们对警探也没说什么好话
mostly 'cause it's true.
因为那是实话实说
We make a tight team.
我们合作完美
Bonds forged in the heat of battle -- you know how it is.
在战斗中培养出来的感情 你明白的
Yeah.
是
I wasn't straight with you.
我没跟你说实话
I have a 5-year-old son.
我有个五岁的儿子
Uh, you said that you didn't have a family.
你说你没成家
Why hide that?
为什么要隐瞒呢
I didn't want you worried about me being a mom down there.
我不想让你因为我是个母亲而担心
You are a piece of work, Marisa.
你真是个人物 梅丽莎
Who's Lenny?
莱妮是谁
Or is it Lanie?
还是叫蕾妮
How do you know about her?
你怎么知道的
On my last tour, an I.E.D. blew out my eardrum.
我上次任务中被简易爆♥炸♥装置炸坏了鼓膜
Got pretty good at reading lips.
所以我现在很会读唇语
You were saying her name before you took down Stone.
在你制住斯通前你念了她的名字
Yeah, I don't -- I don't remember that.
我不 我不记得了
Who you think of - in that moment -- it has weight.
你在那个时刻想到的人 对你来说很重要
Don't trade what's real for something that isn't.
别用宝贵的东西去换取别的东西
I'll see you around, Javi.
回头见 哈维
Well, it's not every day you come across someone
我们可不是每天都能遇到这种
who makes a suicide bomber look like the good guy.
比人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥还可恨的人
So, I talked to the hospital.
我联♥系♥过医院了
Jared Stone will make a full recovery,
杰瑞德·斯通会恢复的
though clearly his troubles aren't over yet.
但显然他的麻烦还没完呢
Yeah, unless he goes to the same prison as Erin Wilson,
是啊 除非他也能进艾琳·威尔逊所在的监狱
because in the end, Jared Stone was driven
因为说到底杰瑞德·斯通犯罪的动机
by the most primal of emotions -- love.
是出于最原始的感情 爱
Except he could have picked a better way to express it.
只不过他可以找个更妥当的方式来表达
Hey, look who's here. What's up?
看看谁来了 你好吗
Hail the conquering hero!
战无不胜的英雄万岁
Man, you gave me a scare.
伙计 你可吓死我了
That's because you're a wimp. Oh. Okay.
那是因为你没胆 好吧
Yeah, well, I guess that makes me a wimp, too.
要是这么说的话 我也是没胆的人咯
Got any of that left over for me?
还有我的份吗
Javi, I was worried sick. I thought --
哈维 我都快吓死了 我还以为
I know what you thought, but I'm here.
我懂 但我好着呢
I'm back. I'm all right.
我回来了 我没事
I hate to interrupt, but I have a brilliant idea.
我不想打断你们 但我有个好主意
How about we all go to the Old Haunt, huh?
咱们去老地方怎么样
Drinks on me.
我请
Come on, we'll take the subway.
走吧 咱们坐地铁去
Too soon? Too soon.
太快了吗 太快了
Please accept this as a token of my apology.
请接受我的歉意
Am I on the wrong track, here?
我是不是搭错线了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表