Exactly what are you hoping to find?
你究竟是要找什么
We already went over what little there is on Powers.
我们已经翻遍了关于鲍尔斯为数不多的资料
Yes, but you were looking for his killer.
是的 可你们要找的是凶手
I'm looking for this guy.
我要找的是这家伙
Jenkins is the mastermind behind this,
詹金斯是这一切的幕后操纵者
or mastermind-adjacent.
不然就是幕后指使的副手
He was probably in Thailand.
他说不定也去过泰国
For all I know, he was driving the truck I was in.
据我所知 他肯定在开那辆我坐的卡车
Castle, we could never locate Jenkins,
卡塞尔 我们永远也找不到詹金斯
Much less find his real name.
更不用说知道他的真名了
But maybe now we can.
说不定现在可以了呢
If Jenkins had contact with Powers,
如果詹金斯曾联♥系♥过鲍尔斯
There may be evidence in here that can lead us to him.
也许这里会有能让我们找到他的线索
Yo. We got a hit off that A.P.B.
之前发的全境通缉有线索了
A transit cop thinks he just saw Golovkin get off
一名交♥警♥认为他看到了戈洛夫金
a subway stop at Sheridan Square.
在谢里丹广场地铁站下来了
That's half a block from Jeff Powers' apartment.
那离杰夫·鲍尔斯的公♥寓♥只有半个街区
Yeah. Maybe he went back there.
是的 说不定他又回去了
Castle, stay put, okay?
卡塞尔 待着别走 好吗
Yeah. You be careful. I will.
好的 你也小心点 我会的
ESU's got my back.
我有紧急应变小组呢
The seal is cut. Someone went inside.
封条被人打开了 有人进去过了
He might still be there.
他说不定还在里面
Okay, go.
好 进去
Police! NYPD! NYPD!
警♥察♥ 纽约警局 纽约警局
Detectives, over here.
探长 这里
That's Amber, the stripper.
这是安珀 那个脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Golovkin must have questioned her.
戈洛夫金肯定拷问过她了
Now he knows we're onto him.
现在他肯定知道我们在追查他了
Bringing her here was his way
他带她到这里来
of rubbing our faces in it.
是想侮辱我们
Yeah, but what's his angle?
是的 可他到底想怎样
What's he after?
他究竟在找什么
I don't know, but whatever it is,
我不知道 可不论是什么
he's not gonna stop until he gets it.
他肯定不会就此善罢甘休
Good evening, sir. How may I help you?
晚上好 先生 有什么可以效劳的吗
Actually, I'm working with the NYPD.
其实 我是纽约警局的
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
我想 是否可以问你几个问题
Have you ever seen this man?
你见过这个人
Mr. Jeff -- of course.
杰夫先生...当然
He's a regular customer here at Sunil's Caf?
他是苏尼尔餐厅的常客
Very regular.
绝对常客
In fact, for the past six months,
事实上 过去的六个月中
he's come here, without fail, every tuesday at 6:00 PM.
他每周二傍晚六点都会来这 风雨无阻
Was he meeting anyone?
他是来这里约见什么人的吗
No. He always dines alone.
不 他总是一个人吃饭
What about this man?
那这个人呢
Have you ever seen him
你有没有见过他
or the two of them together?
或者见到这两个人在一起
No. He's not familiar to me.
没有 我对这个人没有印象
I'm sorry. Of course.
非常抱歉 没事
Thank you for your time.
非常感谢
Who are you?
你是谁
You should never have come.
你不应该来这里的
If you're here, it means that I'm a dead man.
如果你都找到这了 那我就是个死人了
I thought you already were a dead man.
我以为你已经死了呢
You're not going anywhere
你哪儿也不许去
until you tell me what the hell's going on.
你得先告诉我这一切究竟是怎么回事
Fine.
好吧
We must leave. Now.
我们现在就得走 马上
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
What is this place?
这是什么地方
They promised me you wouldn't remember.
他们向我保证过你不会想起来的
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Jeff Powers.
杰夫·鲍尔斯
Powers would never talk. Unless...
鲍尔斯永远不会开口的 除非...
He's dead, isn't he?
他已经死了 是不是
When?
什么时候
Yesterday. Was it the Russian?
昨天 是那个俄♥国♥人干的
You know about the Russian? How?
你也知道那个俄♥国♥人 怎么会
This is even worse than I thought.
这比我想的还要糟糕
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
This is Icarus. I've got a code 7-9-1.
这是伊卡洛斯 我这有个791状况
What does that mean? Just tell me who you are.
那是什么意思 快告诉我你是谁
I'm Bilal.
我叫比拉
Bilal Khan.
比拉·汉
You really don't know me.
我不认识我
I know you were in the truck, wounded.
我记得你也在那卡车里 受伤了
Long before that, I was your friend.
在那之前很久 我是你的朋友
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was an exchange student at Faircroft Prp in 11th grade.
十一年级时我是菲克罗夫特预科学校的交换生
You weren't. I'd remember that.
你不是 不然我会记得的
Not anymore.
你早就不记得了
You see?
看见没
The two of us, together.
我们两个 一起
The good old days.
过去的美好时光
That's the trophy --
这是那个奖杯...
The one I thought I won with Phil Bartlett.
我以为我是和菲尔·巴莱特一起得的奖
That's because they had to erase all your memories of me
因为他们必须把你有关我的记忆都抹去
and replace them with somebody else.
然后换成别人的
Who are "they"?
他们是谁
I can't believe they picked Phil Bartlett.
真不敢相信他们挑了菲尔·巴莱特
W-what a douchebag.
那个蠢货
Listen, Bilal -- I-it's Bilal, right?
听着 比拉...是叫比拉 对吧
Even if what you said is true
即使你说的都是真的
and we know each other in 11th grade --
我们在11年级时就认识
You even consulted with me
你写第一本德里克·斯道姆小说时
when you wrote your first, uh, Derrick Storm book.
甚至向我咨♥询♥过
Consulted about what?
咨♥询♥什么了
Terrorism.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Since I was working with, uh, pakistani intelligence,
鉴于我跟巴基斯坦情报部门合作紧密
I was something of an expert on the topic.
我在这方面是专家
Okay, but how does that explain Jeff Powers?
但这些又如何解释杰夫·鲍尔斯呢
Why would he come to the restaurant every Tuesday?
他为什么每个周二都去餐馆
To check in with me.
查看我的情况
He was my handler, my C.I.A. handler.
他是我的指挥官 我在中情局的指挥官
And now my cover's blown.
现在我的身份暴露
Your cover? So you're a spy?
你的身份 你是间谍
Not a spy.
不是
Look, after I left the intelligence service,
在我离开情报部门后
I lost my way.
我失去了方向
I joined Al-qaeda.
加入了基♥地♥组♥织♥
You were in Al-qaeda?
你加入了基♥地♥组♥织♥
Can you please keep your voice down?
你能小声点吗
Yes, I was.
是的
I rose up to become a part of their senior leadership.
我成为他们高层领导的一员
And now you're bussing tables and you live here?
而你现在当服务员 住在美国
I chose this life. It's my penance.
这是我的选择 我的苦修
I wanted to leave Al-qaeda,
我想离开基♥地♥组♥织♥
and I had inside knowledge about that organization.
我手握组织的内部情报
So I struck a deal with American intelligence
于是我跟美国情报部门达成协议
to trade what I knew for a second chance.
用我所知换来第二次机会
You defected.
你叛变了
If you like.
如果你喜欢这种说法
I hid in a buddhist monastery in Thailand
我躲在泰国的一个佛寺
where I was supposed to meet my C.I.A. contact
在那我本应该与中情局联络人碰面
and get safe passage to the United States.
拿到去美国的安全通行证
But things didn't go as planned.
但事情出了岔子
And what does any of this have to do with me? Why was I there?
这跟我有什么关系 我为什么也在
Because I needed you.
因为我需要你
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表