These last few weeks, he had been having a hard time.
过去几周里 他很难熬
Ever since Annie died.
自从安妮去世后
Oh, I'm sorry. Um...who's Annie?
抱歉 安妮是谁
Our labrador retriever.
我们的拉布拉多寻回犬
And after she died, Wally started working late,
她去世后 沃利开始工作到很晚
coming home after I was asleep, like he was avoiding me.
在我睡觉后才回家 像是在躲着我
Did you talk to him about it?
你跟他谈过这事吗
I tried. He said everything was fine.
我试过 他说没事
He was just working on an important project.
他只是在忙活一个重要项目
And what about the day that he disappeared?
他消失的那天呢
Did he say anything that would indicate he was in trouble?
他说过什么暗示了自己有麻烦的话吗
No. He was happy.
没有 他很幸福
He told me he loved me,
他告诉我 他爱我
said things would be... better soon.
说事情很快就会好起来
You know, seeing her, I can't imagine what it was like for you
看到她以后 我简直难以想象你那么多夜晚
all those nights, not knowing.
毫不知情时心里的感受
I was lucky. You came back.
我很走运 你回来了
So, we took a look at Williger's phone and financials.
我们查看了威利格的手♥机♥记录和财务情况
There was no activity on the day he disappeared.
他失踪那天没有消费记录
If he was on his way to the movies,
如果他真是去看电影了
either he didn't make it there or he paid with cash.
要么他就没去成 要么就是用现金付的款
Canvass local theaters, see if anyone saw him.
查查当地的电影院 看有没有人见过他
And take a look at his records for the past couple of weeks,
再查查他过去几周的记录
See if there's anything out of the ordinary there.
看看有没有什么异常
Castle and I are gonna go to his office
我和卡塞尔去他的办公室
and check if there were any problems at work. Right on.
看看那边有没有什么问题 马上去
Mr. Castle.
卡塞尔先生
Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底以为你在干什么
Did you give that TV station the precinct number?
你把局里的电♥话♥号♥码留给电视台了吗
I'm not gonna give them my home phone. That's private.
我总不能把自家电♥话♥给他们啊 那是隐私
The NYPD is not your personal secretary.
纽约警局可不是你的私人助理
Did you know how many man-hours
你知道你的这点小噱头
this little stunt of yours is costing us?
耗费了我们多少人力物力吗
The phones have been ringing off the hook!
电♥话♥都快被打爆了
Did you hear that?!
听到没
Ringing off the hook?
打爆了
We have leads.
有线索了
What just happened?
什么情况
Castle, what were you thinking?
卡塞尔 你想什么呢
"The supreme art of war
"不战而屈人之兵
is to subdue the enemy without fighting," Sun tzu.
善之善者也" 孙子说的
The tactical smooch is just one weapon in my vast arsenal.
那个战术之吻只是我浩瀚军械库里的一样武器
Well, employ it again, and the enemy might go nuclear.
再用一次 敌人可能就要动用核武器了
Okay, but somewhere in this pile is the answer to where I was.
好吧 总之这叠纸里能找到我之前行踪的线索
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Look, castle, I know how important this is to us,
卡塞尔 我知道这对我们有多重要
But you have to realize, this is a long shot,
但你得知道 这事希望不大
And I don't want you to be disappointed if it doesn't pan out.
如果没有奏效 我不希望你太失望
Toys.
有玩具
Wally built this place from the ground up.
沃利从无到有创建了这里
Seems impossible that he's gone.
真不敢相信他不在了
Miss Stoller, was everything okay here at work?
斯托勒小姐 公♥司♥一切还好吗
Did he have any conflicts with colleagues or business rivals?
他跟同事或对手起过冲突吗
Not that I'm aware of.
至少我没听说
And as VP of the company,
作为公♥司♥的副总裁
I'm sure I'd know.
要是有事我肯定会知道
I understand that he was under pressure the past couple of weeks,
我知道他过去几周承受了不少压力
that he was coming home late.
总是很晚回家
Who told you that? His wife.
谁告诉你的 他太太
I'm sorry, but that's not true.
不好意思 但这不是真的
I mean, he may have been under pressure,
我是说 他也许的确有压力
But it certainly wasn't here at work.
但肯定不是因为工作
So, he wasn't staying late?
这么说 他并没有加班到很晚
No, just the opposite.
没有 正相反
He was leaving early several days a week.
他每周都有几天会早退
I did not realize this would be on.
我没想到这个真能弹
Sorry.
抱歉
Do you know why he was leaving early?
你知道他为什么要早退吗
No, he said he was taking care of some personal things.
不知道 他说他有些私事要处理
It sounded private, so I didn't ask.
好像挺私密的 所以我没多问
But maybe he told his assistant.
不过他可能告诉过他的助理
Matt?
马特
Did Mr. Williger ever mention to you
威利格先生跟你提过
why he was leaving early? No.
他为什么要早退吗 没有
He was actually pretty secretive about the whole thing.
其实他对这整件事都挺保密的
You leave these loaded?
这东西居然就上了膛摆在这儿
So, I checked with the vic's wife.
我问过被害人的妻子了
The days that Mr. Williger claimed he was working late
威利格先生声称在加班的那几天
are the exact same days he was leaving work early.
正是他在公♥司♥早退的日子
That leaves about 10 to 12 hours
那就是至少有十多天
over at least a dozen days that he's unaccounted for.
他每天有10-12小时下落不明
What was he doing?
他干什么去了
I just went back through his phones and financials,
我刚查了他的电♥话♥和财务记录
And they are clean.
没有问题
In fact, they're too clean.
说实话 是太过干净了
From the time he left work on those days
那些天从他离开公♥司♥
till the time he got home, there's no activity at all.
到他回家 期间完全没有任何记录
No calls or purchases of any kind,
没有电♥话♥ 也没有任何消费
Not even subway or cab charges.
连地铁和出租车都没坐过
So, whatever he was doing,
那么 不管他在干什么
He wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. Why?
他不希望任何人知道 为什么
What we could use right now is a crazy Castle theory.
我们现在正需要卡塞尔的疯狂理论
Where is Castle, anyway?
话说回来 卡塞尔哪去了
He needed a time out, so I sent him home to check his leads.
他需要休息 我让他回家查他的线索去了
Hey, sexy. Hey, sexy.
嗨 帅哥 嗨 帅哥
Hey, sexy. Hey, sexy.
嗨 帅哥 嗨 帅哥
Lanie must have changed my ringtone.
肯定是蕾妮改了我的铃♥声♥
Hola, preciosa. What's up? Something weird.
宝贝 有事吗 有件奇怪的事
You know that discoloration on the victim's hands and face?
你知道被害人脸上和手上的斑点吧
It was caused by an industrial cleaner.
是工业清洁剂造成的
It looks like someone scrubbed his skin with it
看来有人用这个清洗了他的皮肤
but after he was already dead.
但是发生在他死后
Wait, Lanie, if the killer is trying to get rid of evidence,
蕾妮 如果凶手是想销毁证据
why would he only scrub the hands and face?
为什么只洗手和脸的部分
Don't know, but the cleaner wasn't bleach-based,
不知道 但清洁剂不含漂白剂
so I still may be able to pull DNA from under the fingernails.
所以我还是有可能从指缝提取到DNA
I also found a receipt in the victim's pocket.
我还在他衣服口袋发现了一张收据
It's from a coffee shop in Brooklyn,
是布鲁克林区的一家咖啡店的
dated the day he disappeared.
日期正是他失踪的那天
Williger lived in Manhattan, and his office was in midtown.
威利格住曼哈顿 办公室在市中心
What was he doing out in Brooklyn?
他去布鲁克林干什么
Why don't you guys canvass the coffee shop
你们俩去查查那家咖啡店
for anyone that saw Williger?
看看有没有人见过威利格
I'll get a search warrant for
明天一早我就去办
his office and house first thing in the morning.
他的办公室和住所的搜查令
Come on, Kate.
好啦 凯特
It's his first case back after two months.
这是他两个月后的第一个案子
You didn't expect everything to be back to normal right away.
你不能指望一切都马上恢复原状
No, Lane. It's just...
不是的 雷恩 只是
It's just I-I want it to be us again,
我希望我们能回到从前
and it's like there's this shadow between us.
但我们之间却横着一道阴影
Look, I-I am choosing to trust him
我是选择了信任他
in spite of all of the evidence.
不论证据看起来如何
I-I just -- I want to believe --
我只是 我希望相信
But you don't know if you can. Yeah.
但你不知道能不能做到 是的
And he's -- he's acting like everything is fine.
而他 他在假装一切都很好
We both are, but it's -- it's not.
我们俩都是 但事实并非如此
Maybe this reward he's offering is a good thing.
也许悬赏是个不错的主意
Maybe it'll lead to the truth.
也许能找到真♥相♥
No, I don't want to know what you're wearing.
不 我不想知道你穿的是什么
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表