No.
不
No, no!
不不
You want to do something tonight?
今晚想做点什么吗
Sure. If you want.
当然 如果你想的话
Sure.
好啊
Like what?
做什么
We could, um, go watch a movie.
我们可以 看个电影
Yeah. Yeah, if you want to.
好啊 如果你想的话
Well, not if you don't want to.
你不想就算了
No, if you want to, II want to. You know what?
如果你想我就想 那个
We've watched a lot of movies over the past couple weeks. Yeah.
我们这几周看过好几场电影了 是啊
So, maybe we could,
那或许我们可以...
you know, if you wanted...
如果你想的话
If I wanted to what?
我想什么
I mean, we could try something else tonight.
今晚可以做点别的
Something else as in...
别的什么
Yeah, I mean, we haven't since...
嗯...我们还没...
Yeah, well, given everything that's happened,
是啊 因为发生了那么多事
I thought you just... you weren't...Ready.
我以为你是没...准备好呢
I thought that you weren't ready.
我以为是你没准备好
I'm ready.
我准备好好的了
I'm... I
我...
I'm... I'm so ready.
绝对准备好了
I-I'm ready, too. Like, I'm really ready.
我也准备好了 我真的准备好了
Okay. Well, then what are we waiting for?
好吧 那我们在等什么啊
What?
怎么了
You promise?
你保证
Yes, we'll pick up where we left off.
当然 待会儿继续
I'll even slip into that valentine's day gift you got me.
我还会穿你的情人节礼物
You mean the one with...
就是那件...
With... Yeah.
那个... 没错
Is that a pool cue through his chest?
穿过他胸膛的那是台球杆吗
Guess we don't have to ask how he died.
看来不用问死因了
Inferior vena cava was punctured.
下腔静脉被刺穿
He bled out in minutes.
他数分钟内流血致死
And when did that happen?
死亡时间呢
The couple in the unit downstairs
楼下的夫妇
heard a struggle at 7:50 and called 911.
7点50听到了打斗声便报了警
They said it sounded like a hell of a fight.
他们说听上去打得很厉害
Victim's name is William Fairwick. He was 25.
被害人名叫威廉·法维克 25岁
What else do we know about him?
还有什么别的信息吗
Other than his taste in anarchy tattoos
除了知道他喜欢无政♥府♥主义纹身
and satanic design, not much yet.
和撒旦图样 其他还不清楚
His laptop and phone were both password protected.
他的笔记本和手♥机♥都有密♥码♥
So sorry. Subway took forever.
抱歉 地铁好堵
Bro, you're supposed to be on call.
哥们 你是待命人员
Why do you smell like a wino?
你怎么一身酒气
Oh, I was at dinner with Jenny,
我跟珍妮吃晚饭了
and someone spilled a drink on me as I rushed out.
我跑出餐馆的时候被人洒上了酒
Beckett.
贝克特
Yeah.
嗯
The debris from this breakage goes from left to right.
这一道碎片是从左及右的
So, whoever did it was left handed.
那么行凶的是左撇子
Most likely invited.
而且应该是受邀入门
All the doors and windows were locked from the inside,
门窗都从里面锁好了
And despite the wreckage, there's no sign of forced entry.
虽然打得一团乱 但没有强行闯入的迹象
Was anything stolen?
有什么被盗吗
None of the obvious valuables,
没什么明显的贵重物品被盗
but I did find this stashed in the back of his sock drawer.
但我在他的袜子抽屉最里面发现了这个
It's $20,000 in cash.
是两万块现金
Could be what the killer was looking for.
凶手可能就是在找这个
That's pretty risky leaving it here.
留在家里挺冒险啊
What did this guy do for a living?
这家伙是做什么的
Hey, check it out. I found his work I.D.
看啊 我找到了他的工作证
It says here "Greenblatt Insurance."
上面写着格林布拉特保险公♥司♥
I'll track it down, see if it has any relevance.
我去查查 看看有没有关联
Oh, my god, Will?!
天呐 威尔
What happened?
怎么回事
Yeah, we've been neighbors for two years.
嗯 我们做了两年邻居了
We played video games after work sometimes.
我们下班后有时一起玩游戏
I was just seeing if he was around.
我就是来看他在不在
Were you here all night, Henry?
你整晚都在吗 亨利
Yeah.
是的
So, did you hear anything?
那你听到什么声音了吗
Sorry, I've been laying siege to the fortress of Kobald all night.
抱歉 我一整晚都在围攻柯巴尔德城♥堡♥
From "Terra Quest"?
大地远征里的吗
What are you... a wily westland ghoul?
你是什么 狡猾的西部食尸鬼
Menacing south river orc?
凶狠的南方河怪
East mountain goblin.
东山妖精
I'm, uh, their king, actually.
其实 我是国王
Respect.
厉害啊
Anyway, back to the real world.
总之 回到现实世界中
So, did Will exhibit any odd behavior recently?
威尔最近有什么奇怪之处吗
No. It was pretty much the same routine.
没有 跟往常一样啊
I mean, he'd go to work in the morning, come home at night.
早上去上班 晚上回来
Okay. Did he talk about any of his other friends?
好吧 他提到过其他的朋友吗
Was he having troubles with anyone?
谁最近跟他有矛盾
We didn't talk much about real-life stuff.
我们不怎么谈现实生活的事
It was mainly just "Terra Quest."
主要就是交流游戏
But if he was having a problem,
但如果他遇到了麻烦
it probably had something to do with how he made his money.
大概跟他赚钱的生意有关
At Greenblatt Insurance?
在格林布拉特保险公♥司♥吗
Claims adjuster, that... that was just his day job.
理赔人只是他的日间工作
He was making a fortune every night over at Chelsea Billiards.
他每晚在切尔西台球厅能挣很多钱
Guy was a pool hustler.
他是个台球赌棍
That explains the cold, hard cash we found in his sock drawer.
这就解释了袜子抽屉里的现金
And the pool cue we found in his chest.
还有穿过他胸膛的台球杆
Yeah. Will worked my tables.
嗯 威尔是在我这边工作
He was the best I ever seen.
他是我见过的最厉害的
Knew all the angles.
什么角度都会打
Anyone he took for money ever have a problem with him?
被他赢钱的人有谁对他有不满吗
Sure, but will mostly hustled Wall Street tools
当然 但我们主要拿华尔街的二货开刀
for 10 bills a game.
一场也就一千
Losing a grand here or there is chump change for them.
输个一两千 对他们来说不算什么
None of those guys would ever kill will over a bet.
那些人是不会为了一场赌博杀人的
But there are guys that would?
但有人会吗
Will always worked - the upscale clubs like mine
威尔一直在我这种高档俱乐部干活儿
where it's safe to take money off the clientele.
拿客人的钱是很安全的
But recently, I'd heard that he started hustling
但最近 我听说他开始在布鲁克林的
out in Brooklyn at O'neill's.
奥尼尔酒吧赌博
That place is full of felons and lowlifes.
那里净是重罪犯和人♥渣♥
Any idea why he decided to move his game up there?
知道他为什么跑去了那儿吗
Well, it wasn't for the money. I mean, he was cleaning up here.
肯定不是为了钱 他在这儿赚的很多
But, uh...
但是
What people say and do...
但是人说话 做事
doesn't always make sense.
并不总合乎逻辑的
Mr. Shepherd?
谢泼德先生
No, it's probably nothing.
也许只是我多心了
It's stupid, even.
说来挺傻的
It's not stupid if it could help us
要是能帮我们
fill in the blanks on Will's life.
了解威尔的情况就不傻
I once asked him - how he got to be so good.
我曾问过他 他怎么这么厉害
He told me he went down to the crossroads,
他跟我说他去了十字路口
made a deal with the devil for his talent.
跟魔鬼做了交易 换来天赋
I figured that's -- that -- that's got to be a joke, right?
我觉得 他只是在开玩笑对吧
But the other night, he looked nervous.
但有天晚上 他看起来很紧张
I mean, downright scared,
很明显在害怕
so I asked him, I said, "What's going on?"
所以我问他说 你怎么啦
You know what he told me?
你知道他说什么吗
No, but I want to know.
不 但我绝对想知道
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表