to borrow it for that night.
借了他的车
We had C.S.U. sweep the car.
我们让鉴证组彻底搜索过那辆车
They found traces of Eric's blood
他们在车里的地垫上找到了
on the floor mat left there by your boot.
你靴子留下的埃里克的血迹
Are you accusing me of murder?
你是在指控我谋杀吗
Along with the attempted murder of Luca Tessaro
还有卢卡·泰萨罗的谋杀未遂案
and felony extortion.
以及勒索重罪
We found the account in the Caymans.
我们找到了你在开曼群岛的账户
You've been working O.C.U. for 16 years
你在有组织犯罪部门工作了16年
watching bad guys get rich.
眼睁睁看着那些不法分子发财
So you decided to play both sides,
于是你决定要黑白都占
get a little piece of the action.
也分上一杯羹
This will never fly in court.
这在法庭上是站不住脚的
Yeah, well, there's only one way to find out.
那我们只有走着看了
Rick.
里克
Mr. Castle...
卡塞尔先生
I'm very grateful.
我心怀感激
And so is Rita.
丽塔也是
And my daughter Jane -- she thanks you, too.
还有我女儿简 她也让我转达谢意
What's gonna happen to her and Luca?
她和卢卡接下来会怎样
I decided it's better to bless her relationship
我决定还是祝福他们
and unite with the Tessaros than to lose my kid.
并且跟泰萨罗家联姻而不是为此失去自己的孩子
'Tis the season of peace, no?
现在是和平的季节 对吧
Rick...
里克
you did me a favor.
你帮了我一个忙
I owe you.
我欠你的
When the time comes...
你有需要的时候
you call me.
随时找我
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
That's a call I hope I never have to make.
我希望不会有那么一天
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Dinner was so great.
晚餐吃得很愉快
We can't wait to see you two lovebirds again.
我们都等不及再见到你们俩了
Maybe next time we can talk about the wedding.
没准下次咱们可以聊聊婚礼的事
Maybe. One step at a time, mom.
再说吧 一步一步来 妈妈
Well, it was great to finally meet you both.
很高兴见到你们
Okay.
好的
All right, pumpkin. Bye, mommy.
好了 宝贝 再见 妈妈
Love you.
爱你
You be good. I will.
你乖乖的 我会的
All right. You guys have a good trip.
你们一路顺风
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
Well, it was actually much easier
实际上这比我想象的
than I thought it was gonna be.
要容易得多
But, you know,
但是
it made me think seriously about us
这件事让我认真地想了一下咱俩
and where we are.
和咱俩现在的交往状态
Javi, I-I don't think we should do this here.
哈维 我觉得这件事还是不要在这谈吧
No, I have to say this.
不 我必须得说
Lanie...
蕾妮
being fake engaged to you
跟你假订婚这件事
made me realize how great we are together.
让我意识到 咱俩在一起有多开心
But not the way that your parents are.
但不是以你父母那种方式
Or Castle and Beckett
或是卡塞尔和贝克特
or Ryan and Jenny. I know.
或是莱恩和珍妮 我知道
I-I feel it, too. I --
我也这么觉得 我
I mean, I'm crazy about you.
我为你而疯狂
Oh, I'm crazy about you, too, but just, you know, not --
我也为你而疯狂 可只是 不是
not in that way.
不是那种方式
And you deserve what they have.
而你应该过那样的生活
We both do.
我们俩都应该
What are you gonna tell your parents?
那你怎么跟你父母说啊
The truth. But after the holidays.
说实话呗 但是等过完节再说
No need to spoil their vacation.
没必要现在毁了他们的假期
So then he cut you with a little ceremonial dagger.
所以他用一把仪式匕♥首♥割了你的手
Did it hurt? Yeah, it hurt,
疼吗 疼
but you can't let him know that, right?
但你不能让他看出来 对吧
So my face was like a stone. The Black Hand.
所以我面无表情 黑♥手♥党♥
Right. Right.
没错 是
Can I have a word, Mr. Castle?
我能跟你聊两句吗 卡塞尔先生
Yeah, of course. Here.
当然 拿着
Tell me the rest later.
剩下的待会再给我讲
Who wants nog?
谁要蛋奶酒
Is there a problem, captain?
有什么问题吗 警监
As he was being transferred to Central Booking,
在麦克布莱德警探被转移到县监狱的途中
Detective McBride was shot and killed
被不明身份的袭击者
by unknown assailants.
枪击身亡了
The D.A. learned that you were cooperating
检察官得知在你调查的过程中
with members of organized crime in your investigation,
曾跟有组织犯罪的成员合作
people who might have wanted McBride dead.
而他们可能会想要麦克布莱德的命
Uh...this doesn't look good.
这看起来可不妙
Especially for you.
特别是对你
I am so sorry, Mr. Castle,
我很抱歉 卡塞尔先生
but the D.A. spoke to the mayor, and...
但是检察官上报了市长
you are no longer permitted to work with the N.Y.P.D.
市长现在不许你继续跟着纽约警局办案了
Castle.
卡塞尔
Okay, so, I, um...
听着 我
I've got my draft
我把圣诞卡上
of the poem for the family Christmas card.
要写的那首诗的初稿写好了
Want to hear it?
想听听吗
Yeah. Okay.
好 好吧
"This has been an epic year.
"今年就是一首叙事诗
Life's been full of joy and tears.
生活满载喜悦和泪湿
Solving crimes and catching killers,
破案缉凶
just like Castle's famous thrillers.
正如卡塞尔著名的惊悚集
We share a passion every day.
我们每天都分享激♥情♥
As partners go, we're here to stay."
作为伴侣 我们永不分离"
It's great.
很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
What could be wrong? You're here.
能出什么事 你在我身边呢
All right, everybody,
好了 大家伙
let's light this baby up!
让圣诞树亮起来吧
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Looks great this year!
今年真漂亮
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表