This isn't one of your books, Mr. Castle.
这不是你的书 卡塞尔先生
You don't always get the answers.
你不会总能找到答案
We cleared the case. It's a win.
我们已经结案了 我们赢了
No, you know, that -- that can't be it.
不 不能就这样了结
The Kate Beckett in my world would never call this a win.
我那个世界的凯特·贝克特绝不会就此罢休
The Kate Beckett where I come from, she would be unrelenting
我认识的凯特·贝克特绝不会
in the face of anything that's thrown in her path.
碰到一点点困难就放弃
She would find the truth, and she would...
她会追寻真♥相♥ 她绝对...
never compromise.
不会妥协
I don't know what "Twilight Zone" world
我不了解那个你自称来自的
you think you come from, but you don't know me,
《阴阳魔界》 但你并不了解我
and don't pretend you do.
也请别装作了
Goodbye, Mr. Castle.
再会 卡塞尔先生
We're done here.
我们没什么可说的了
You're still up. Still on LA Time.
你还没睡呢 还在洛杉矶时间呢
Right.
也对
So did you find your mystic meteor?
你找到那个神秘陨石了吗
No, no, um... trail went cold.
不 没有 线索断了
Guess you're stuck here with us then.
看来你要和我们困在这了
Come, come sit with me.
过来 和我坐会儿
Come on. Just give me a chance.
来吧 给我一次机会
Just, um, for old times' sake.
看在以往的情份上
I have a-a question for you.
我有个问题问你
And, and I would love a-a non-ironic answer.
希望能得到非反讽的回答
What happened between us?
我们之间到底发生了什么
Why did you move to LA?
你为什么要搬去洛杉矶
You know why.
你心里清楚
Uh, tell me again.
再讲一遍吧
Because you gave up.
因为你放弃了
You read all those terrible reviews on your magnum opus,
你看了那些对你著作的负面评论
and you couldn't move past it,
心里的那道坎始终过不去
And I couldn't stick around and watch.
我没法待在这儿看你这样
But you know what?
可你知道吗
Now I think I understand it.
我想我现在能理解了
What do you mean?
为什么这么说
I had all these plans, you know?
我原本雄心壮志
To change the world.
想要改变世界
But this nonprofit I'm working for --
我一直在为公益事业努力工作
Everything we do seems so small and pointless.
可所做的一切都显得渺小虚无
It's like nothing I do matters,
感觉我做什么都没有意义
so why try?
那我为什么还要做呢
Sweetie, no. Um...
亲爱的 不是的
Everything you do matters.
你所做的每一件事都有意义
Every moment, every decision you make,
每个瞬间 每个你做的决定
it affects the people around you,
都影响着你周遭的人们
it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways.
都在潜移默化地改变着世界
And no matter what your reality,
不论现实世界是怎样的
you can make it better.
你都可以努力使它变得更好
We both can.
我们都可以
I've missed you, dad.
我好想你 爸爸
Darling, where are you off to?
亲爱的 你这是要去哪里
I'm gonna take my own advice.
我决定听从自己内心的声音
I know why the universe sent me to this world.
我知道为什么老天把我弄到这个世界来
So the most important day of our lives got screwed up.
就算一生中最重要的一天搞砸了
Big deal.
那又怎样
She's better off with me.
她和我一起才更幸福
And I'm better off with her, even in this world.
我和她在一起才更好 即使在这个世界
If I can prove to this Beckett how extraordinary she is,
假如我能向这个贝克特证明她有多厉害
she can help me find that artifact,
那她就能帮我找到这个工艺品
and I can get back home.
这样我就能回去了
There you go. It's a large cappuccino for Rick,
好了 里克的大杯卡布奇诺
and a large skinny latte two-pump sugar-free vanilla for Kate, right?
凯特的大杯双份无糖香草脱脂拿铁
Perfect!
没错
Awesome. Thank you very much.
太好了 非常感谢
Taxi!
出租车
That's okay. I'll give you a ride.
不用了 我来载你一程
I hate this world.
我讨厌这个世界
Easy. Take it easy.
别紧张 放松点
That's him.
就是他
Marcus Lark. Lark Development.
马库斯·拉克 拉克开♥发♥公♥司♥
So you're behind this.
原来你就是幕后黑手
What do you know about this, Mr. Castle?
你对这个了解多少 卡赛尔先生
I know you killed two men for it.
我知道你为了它杀了两个人
Oh, you know more than that.
你知道的可不止这些
My attorney overheard you at the police station.
我的律师在警局无意听到你的话
So I had him check up on you.
我就让他查了下你的底细
Pretty strange behavior the last two days,
过去两天的表现非常奇怪
which means either you're psychotic,
就是说要么是因为你精神不正常
or this isn't your world.
要么是因为这不是你的世界
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在讲什么
I think you do.
我觉得你知道
Do you know how many years I spent looking for this?
你知不知道我花了多少年时间寻找这个
Hearing the whispered secrets.
获取不为人知的奥秘
Ancient alien technology.
古老的外星科技
Naturally occurring quantum anomalies.
自然发生的量子异常
The power of god.
神的力量
I spent years untangling legend from truth.
我毕生都在从传说中寻找真♥相♥
The Incans believed it was a gateway to the gods,
印加人认为这是通往众神的入口
But...it's not.
可惜 并不是
It's a doorway to the infinite.
它是开启无限种可能的钥匙
A chance to change my destiny.
一个改变我宿命的机会
I know everything about this, Mr. Castle --
它所有的秘密我都知道 卡赛尔先生
Except how it works.
就是不知道它如何起效
You're rich, successful. You have everything.
你有钱 事业有成 什么都有
Why would you want to change your destiny?
为什么想要改变自己的宿命
No man lives without regrets.
是个人都有后悔的事情
Now then, Mr. Castle,
别废话了 卡塞尔先生
How does it work?
到底是什么原理
I don't know.
我不知道
I was holding on to it, and it just happened.
我就是拿在手上 然后就这么发生了
Look, I don't want to hurt you,
我无意伤害你
but I will if you don't tell me how it works.
但假如你不告诉 我不得不那样做
I swear to you, I don't know.
我发誓 我真的不知道
Shoot out his knee. What?
打穿他的膝盖 什么
N.Y.P.D.! Drop your weapon now!
纽约警♥察♥ 马上放下武器
Regret this!
后悔这个吧
Are you okay? Yeah. How'd you find me?
你没事吧 没 你怎么找到我的
I couldn't stop thinking about what you said about compromise.
我不停回想你说的关于绝不妥协的事
So I decided to retrace the investigation.
所以我回顾了整个调查
It's -- it's just pure luck that it brought me here when it did.
我能找到这 完全是靠运气
Or fate.
或是命运
Why are you here? What did they want from you?
你怎么在这里 他们想从你这获取什么
Something I guess I didn't have.
一件我并没有的东西
Look out!
小心
Oh, God.
天啊
Mr. Castle, you saved my life.
卡塞尔先生 你救了我一命
Why?
为什么
Because I love you, Kate.
因为我爱你 凯特
Mr. Castle?
卡塞尔先生
No, please don't go. Stay with me.
不 求求你别死 坚持住
Stay with me, Castle.
坚持住 卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Beckett?
贝克特
It's you.
是你
My you!
是我的你
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表