Is Dmitri involved in this, too?
德米特里也和这事有关吗
I'm sorry. Just one moment.
抱歉 稍等一下
Beckett, you need to come down here.
贝克特 你得过来一下
I found something.
我发现了线索
Castle, whoever put this in your pocket...
卡塞尔 把这个塞到你口袋的人...
Is sending me a message.
在传达一个讯息
Our witness is reluctant to come forward,
我们的证人不太情愿出来作证
but when they saw I was leaving,
但等他发现我要走了
it forced their hand.
他不得不有所行动
Have you tried just asking who drew it?
你有没有问过是谁画的
I don't want to scare them off...
我不想把他吓跑了
But I have a plan.
不过我有个计划
Okay, class, time for that extra recess period
同学们 额外的休息时间到了
I promised you for being extra good today.
这是你们表现好给你们的奖励
I'm Emily. Who are you?
我叫艾米丽 你是谁
I'm kate. I'm Mr. Castle's...friend.
我叫凯特 是卡塞尔先生的朋友
Do you like to play princess with him?
你喜欢和他玩扮公主游戏吗
Uh...sometimes.
时不时
Are you two getting married?
你们俩是不是要结婚
One day. One day.
有一天会的
Now's our chance. I'll take the front.
现在机会来了 我从前面开始找
You guys take the back.
你们俩从后面开始
Okay, so what are we looking for?
我们找的是什么
A drawing that looks like it could have been made by the same kid.
找一幅可能来自同一个孩子画的画
Yeah, but these are second-graders.
但是这些是一群二年级学生
I mean, don't their drawings look the same?
他们的画风都差不多啊
Not to me, detective.
在我看来不是的 探长
When you live and breathe these children,
当你和这群孩子朝夕相处
every scribble is like a fingerprint.
每一笔画的涂抹都是独一无二的
Can't imagine they'll need much prompting when we confront them.
真想不到面对他们还要说这么鼓舞的话
This has clearly been eating away
目击的事很显然已经
at their delicate little psyches.
被他们脆弱的小心灵给侵蚀了
Given the chance to unburden themselves --
给他们自我倾诉的机会
Found it.
找到了
All right. Who's our sensitive little soul?
那个脆弱的小心灵是谁
Hey, Mrs. Ruiz,
鲁伊兹老师
why are you going through my desk?
你为什么翻我的桌子
Jason?
杰森
You're the witness?
你是目击证人
I'm not talking to Mr. Castle. He's a jerk-face.
我不会告诉卡塞尔先生的 他是个混球
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
He's the jerk-face.
他才是小混球
He's 8 years old.
他才八岁
You've been here for a day and a half,
你来这才一天半
and you already have a nemesis?
这么快就拉仇恨了
How was I supposed to know he'd be the witness?
我怎么会知道他就是目击证人
Jason,
杰森
I want you to know that you're not in trouble, okay?
我想告诉你你没惹上任何麻烦 好吗
All I did was draw a picture.
我只不过是画了一幅画
Ex-exactly.
没错
But I know that you want to tell me
但是我知道你想告诉我
all about this picture.
关于画上的事情
Except jerk-face over there,
除非是因为混球在
he thinks that you're too scared and that we should
他认为你是胆小鬼所以我们应该
call your mom to come and pick you up.
打电♥话♥叫你妈妈来接你
I'm not scared!
我才不是胆小鬼
Told ya.
就是嘛
So, listen, I need you to tell me everything that you remember seeing
我要你告诉我藏在冰淇淋卡车的时候
while you were hiding in this ice cream truck.
你看见的所有事情
I-I can't.
我不能说
Jason, believe me, it's gonna feel a lot better
杰森 相信我 把心底的秘密说出来
letting it out rather than keeping it in.
会比藏在心里的感觉更好
No! I can't, because I wasn't there!
不 我不能说 因为我当时不在那
You weren't?
你不在那
But I know who was.
但是我知道是谁
Who?
是谁
I'm not supposed to tell.
我不该说出来的
Jason, listen, we just want to help you.
杰森 我们只是想帮你
Okay?
好吗
It was my sister.
是我姐姐
Okay.
好的
Does she go to this school, too?
她也在这里上学吗
She's a grownup.
她是个大人
We have different dads.
我们是同母异父姐弟
I stay with her when our mom goes out of town.
妈妈出城的时候我和她住在一起
So you gave her your permission slip that day?
那天是你把请假条给她的
She dropped me off
是她让我请假的
and she said she had to meet her friend, the ice cream man.
她说她要去见个朋友 一个冰淇淋男
When she came home, she was crying.
当她回到家时 她哭了
She told me never tell anyone where she went,
她跟我说不能告诉任何人她去哪了
or something bad would happen.
否则会有坏事发生
What's your sister's name?
你姐姐叫什么名字
Natalie Barnes!
娜塔莉·伯恩斯
We're gonna need you to come with us.
我们要你跟我们走一趟
I was never in Anton's truck.
我从没去过安东的卡车上
I know that you were, Natalie.
我知道你去过 娜塔莉
Listen, whatever you are scared of,
不管你在害怕什么
I will protect you,
我都会保护你的
But you have to tell me the truth.
但你必须告诉我实情
And you have to start with those passports
你得从这些你和安东
that you helped Anton forge.
一起伪造的护照说起
So you were involved?
这么说你的确牵涉其中
We were just trying to do something good.
我们只是想做点好事
Who do you mean by "We"?
你说的"我们"是指谁
You, Anton, and Jaffe? Yeah.
是你 安东 杰菲吗 是的
Tell me about the passports.
告诉我护照的事
Anton's route
安东的行车路线
covered Brighton Beach.
覆盖了布莱顿海滩
There were a lot of Russians there,
那儿有很多俄♥国♥人
and he'd seen so many of them come here with the promise of a job,
他看见了很多人被许诺有工作来到这
and then their papers would be taken,
然后他们的证件被拿走了
and they'd be forced to work in sweatshops
他们被迫在血汗工厂工作
Or -- or worse, and --
有的则更糟糕
Anton was trying to get back home.
安东想让他们回家
Which they couldn't do now without the right documents.
但是他们没有合法文件他们回不去
Yeah.
是的
And how did Jaffe fit into all of this?
那杰菲是怎么卷进这件事的
Well, Anton heard that Jaffe had a connection
安东听说杰菲可以通过关系
that could get blank passports.
拿到空白的护照
And Jaffe worked Brighton Beach as a cop,
而且杰菲在布莱顿海滩当警♥察♥
So he knew what was going on,
他知道这些都是怎么回事
and -- and he was sympathetic to the immigrants.
他同情那些移♥民♥
And you were the one
而你是拥有
with the high-tech design software.
高科技设计软件的人
That's why Anton took your class.
所以安东选了你的课
When I found out what Anton was doing,
当我发现安东的意图时
I-I decided to help, 'cause I...
我决定帮助他 因为我...
I wanted to make a difference.
我想做出改变
I don't understand how this got anyone killed.
我不明白这事怎么会害死人
The other night, Anton was making a passport in class,
有天晚上 安东在班里做护照
and he saw the photo of the client,
他看见其中一个客户的照片
and he recognized the man. It was this --
他认出了那个人 他就是...
this terrible man from his past.
他过去认识的一个很可怕的人
Who?
谁
Anton called him "Polkovnik."
安东叫他"上校"
Anton was terrified of him,
安东很害怕他
said this polkovnik once tried to kill him.
他说这个上校曾想杀了他
But Anton said that he had to --
但安东说他必须
to show the picture to a friend of his just to be sure,
把照片给一个朋友看才能确认
some...guy called Dmitri.
一个叫德米特里的人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表