But we might have gotten lucky.
但我们这次运气不错
It looks like Susan Watts escaped from Tyson,
苏珊·瓦茨好像是从泰森那逃了出来
forcing him to kill her in the alley
迫使他不得不在小巷里杀了她
and leave her body there,
并把她尸体遗弃在那
which means he got careless, he made mistakes.
这就说明他大意了 出现了疏忽
Let's press our advantage and find this woman
我们要利用现在的优势 找到这个女人
before she becomes his next victim.
以免她成为他的下一个被害人
You look well, Mr. Castle.
你看上去不错 卡塞尔先生
Though your palpebral folds could use some tending.
不过你脸上的皱纹应该处理处理了
I thought you stopped working on cases.
你不是不再办案了吗
For you, I made an exception.
为了你 我破例一次
Please know I'm here as a courtesy.
你们要知道 我来这是出于礼貌
I'm sure you are. Who is this woman?
当然了 这个女人是谁
And don't say you don't know her.
你可别说你不认识她
She is carrying your swag bag.
她拿着的是你的礼品包
That doesn't prove she's a patient.
这并不能证明她是我的病人
Are you saying she's not a patient?
你是说她不是你的病人吗
I'm saying I can't answer that. I'd be breaking confidentiality.
我是说我不能回答 否则就违反了保密条约
Which you would be free to do, even obliged to do,
没有违反 你甚至有义务回答这个问题
especially if a patient's life is in danger.
特别是在你的病人有生命危险的情况下
She took a ride with Jerry Tyson.
她上了杰瑞·泰森的车
It doesn't get more dangerous than that.
没有比这更危险的事了
Except Jerry Tyson is dead. Therefore, that can't be him.
可是杰瑞·泰森已经死了 所以那不可能是他
Really?
真的吗
Then who is he, and where do we find him?
那他是谁 我们去哪里能找到他
I really couldn't say.
我也不知道啊
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这
To see what we have.
是为了看看我们掌握了什么
What you have is irrelevant to me.
你们掌握了什么跟我无关
I'm innocent of any wrongdoing.
我是无辜的 没有做任何错事
If you're innocent,
如果你是无辜的
then why won't you give us this woman's name?
那你为什么不告诉我们这个女人的名字
Especially when not giving it makes you look guilty.
况且你越不说 越显得有罪
Any judge we take this to will see this man is Jerry Tyson.
任何一个法官都会认为这就是杰瑞·泰森
We will be granted a court order for that patient's name.
我们会得到法♥院♥的强制令从而得知那个病人的名字
So you can give it to me now,
所以你最好现在就告诉我
or I'll see you in an hour in your hospital
否则我们会在一个小时后
with a dozen police officers.
带着许多警♥察♥去你的医院
Your choice.
你来选吧
Her name is Amy Barrett.
她的名字叫艾米·巴瑞特
Run that name. Go.
查查那个名字 快
So you admit that Amy Barrett is a patient of yours.
这么说你承认艾米·巴瑞特是你的病人了
Where does she live?
她住在哪
I'll have my office send her contact information.
我会让我办公室的人把她的联♥系♥信息发给你们
Why did she want surgery?
她为什么要整容
She wanted to enhance her appearance.
她想变得更漂亮
And it's just an amazing coincidence
她最后整成苏珊·瓦茨的样子
she ended up looking exactly like Susan Watts?
完全是一个巧合吗
As I've said before, I don't know who that is.
我刚才说了 我不知道那个人是谁
And yet they look identical.
可她们俩一模一样
Whatever you're up to,
无论你想干什么
whatever tyson is up to,
无论泰森想干什么
we will stop it.
都会被我们阻止的
Jerry Tyson is dead.
杰瑞·泰森已经死了
And I have a surgery scheduled.
我还有整容手术要做
Contact info that Kelly Nieman's office sent us was out of date.
凯莉·尼曼办公室发给我们的联♥系♥信息已经过时了
Amy moved out of her place two months ago.
艾米两个月前就搬走了
Still trying to figure out where.
还在查她搬去了哪
Just like Susan Watts.
就像苏珊·瓦茨一样
That's not all she had in common.
还有其它共同的地方
Amy Barrett grew up in Arizona. Ran away at 16.
艾米·巴瑞特在亚利桑那州长大 16岁离家出走
She drifted around. Multiple arrests.
四处漂流 被逮捕过很多次
She have any connection to NewStart Horizons?
她跟新起点视野有什么联♥系♥吗
Not that I can tell.
我没有找到
Nieman's creating his victims.
尼曼是在制♥造♥被害人
What do you mean?
你什么意思
For Jerry Tyson.
为杰瑞·泰森
They're like clones.
她们就像是克隆的
They're blond and pretty,
都是金发 而且很漂亮
Just the way Tyson likes them.
刚好是泰森喜欢的类型
Nieman finds these poor women,
尼曼发现了这些可怜的女人
lost souls that no one is gonna miss,
迷失了方向 没人会寻找她们
and she remakes them.
于是她重新塑造了她们
She grooms them for 3XK.
她为3XK重新打扮了她们
Yo. We got the truck.
我们找到了那辆车
Tory picked it up on another street cam.
托瑞从另一处监控上找到的
Got a license plate.
拍到了车牌照
Vehicle belongs to a guy named Michael Boudreau.
车属于一个叫迈克尔·布德罗的人
We got an address?
有地址吗
Yeah, four blocks from where Susan Watts was found.
离发现苏珊·瓦茨尸体的四个街区
Let's go.
我们走
This is definitely the place.
肯定是这里
How do you think Michael Boudreau figures in?
你认为这和迈克尔·布德罗有什么联♥系♥
He may be Tyson's accomplice.
也许他是泰森的同谋
Michael Boudreau, NYPD! Open the door!
迈克尔·布德罗 纽约警♥察♥ 开门
Freeze! NYPD!
站住 纽约警♥察♥
Let me see your hands!
双手举起来
Step away from the window.
远离窗户
Turn around.
转身
Jerry Tyson, you are under arrest.
杰瑞·泰森 你被逮捕了
What I wouldn't give to be in that box with Jerry Tyson.
我愿付出一切审审他
Well, we arrested him.
我们抓到了他
He's going away. I'm good with that.
他要蹲大牢了 我很满足
Yeah, but he didn't take your gun
是啊 但他没拿着你的枪
and get someone killed with it.
去杀别人
Yeah.
是啊
Ryan.
莱恩
Did you find any sign of Amy Barrett?
你们找到艾米·巴瑞特了吗
Not yet, but CSU's pulling prints to see if she was here.
还没 但鉴证组在找她是否留下指纹
They're also checking bedding and pillows
他们也在搜查床上用品和枕头
to see if it matches that feather
看是不是和蕾妮在苏珊·瓦茨头发上
that Lanie found in Susan Watts' hair.
找到的羽毛吻合
Well, what's the story on Michael Boudreau?
迈克尔·布德罗又是什么情况
Well, based on his pay stubs and some other stuff,
根据他的工资单和其他物品
he came from Iowa six months ago.
他六个月前从爱荷华州来纽约
Works in construction.
在建筑工地上班
Well, where is he now? We don't know.
那他现在在哪 我们不知道
We also don't know his connection
我们也不知道他和
to Jerry Tyson, either.
杰瑞·泰森之间的关系
All right, uh, keep me posted.
好的 继续向我汇报情况
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Yo, Ryan. Check it out.
莱恩 看看这个
Found this under the bed.
在床底下发现这个
Look at the photo.
看看这张照片
Amy Barrett.
艾米·巴瑞特
Because it's her phone.
因为这是她的手♥机♥
She was here.
她来过这
Question is, where is she now and what did Tyson do to her?
问题是 她人在哪 泰森对她做了什么
I never thought this day would come.
我从没想过会有这么一天
Not only can we prove Jerry Tyson is alive,
不仅可以证明杰瑞·泰森还活着
but we have him in custody.
而且将他扣押了
What we don't have is a smoking gun.
但是我们没有确凿的证据
There's no evidence at the apartment?
那间公♥寓♥找不到任何证据吗
Nothing to indicate foul play,
没有证据指证他犯罪
and we can't charge him for his past crimes,
而且我们不能用以前的罪行起诉他
not with his records missing.
他的犯罪记录都不见了
We have him at the motel.
还有汽车旅馆那件事可以起诉
He attacked Ryan.
他袭击了莱恩
He tied me up at gunpoint.
把我五花大绑拿枪指着我
Kidnapping, the aggravated assault of a police officer,
绑♥架♥ 加重袭♥警♥罪
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表