Or they both do.
或者都会死
It's the ultimate attack on social media.
这是对社交媒体的终极进攻
And us.
还有我们
He wants us to feel powerless.
他们想让我们无能为力
Those guys are gonna die even though he's in custody.
尽管他已经被收押 可他们依然会死
Not if we get to them first.
如果我们先找到他们就不会死
In 37 minutes?
在37分钟内吗
How are we gonna do that?
怎么才能做到
They're in front of tarps.
他们都在油布前面
There's no background detail.
没有背景可供追查
These guys could be anywhere.
他们可能在任何地方
Maybe even in separate places.
很可能是在两个不同的地方
Go to the Snappamatic offices.
去Snappamatic办公室
Maybe they'll help us track down the source of these photos
也许他们能帮我们追踪到照片的来源
now that Kent and Oren's lives are at stake.
现在肯特和奥伦命悬一线
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么做
I'm gonna make Adam Lane talk.
我要让安当·连恩开口
So, who's ahead, Oren or Kent?
谁的票数高 奥伦还是肯特
Time isn't just running out for them, Adam.
不仅是他们没有时间了 亚当
It's running out for you, as well.
你也一样
Your one and only window of opportunity
你就要失去
is about to close.
仅存的供认机会了
Got nothing to say.
无可奉告
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
我跟你说实话
You are going to prison.
你会进监狱的
But if you tell me where Kent and Oren are,
但如果你告诉我们肯特和奥伦在哪里
then you can still control what kind of prison.
你还依然可以选择什么样的监狱
What's the expression?
那句话怎么说来着
Three hots and a cot?
三顿热饭一张小床
Works for me.
我可以接受
Yeah, well, you're not gonna be saying that
如果你被送到重刑狱间
if you get sent to the supermax unit,
就不会这样说了
where we put our most dangerous and violent inmates.
那里关押的都是最危险最暴♥力♥的犯人
You'll be on lockdown there 24/7 for the rest of your life.
你的余生都会在那里渡过
Can't be any worse than high school.
不会比高中更惨的
Really?
是吗
And you think that you were bullied?
你以为那时候你被欺负了吗
Well, prison is going to take you places
在监狱里所遭受的待遇
that you can't imagine.
是你现在无法想象的
Guy like you, young, teachable.
像你这样的年轻又听话的小伙
Doesn't matter.
没关系
I already have what I want.
我已经得到我想要的了
And what do you think you have?
你认为你得到什么了
A legacy.
千古留名
The internet is permanent.
互联网是永存的
The net slayer will live forever.
网络杀手将永垂不朽
I'll be mentioned in the same breath
人们提起我就像是提起
as Manson and the Zodiac.
曼森和十二宫杀手一样[均为变♥态♥连环杀手]
And...
而且
if I commit a murder while in police custody,
如果我在被拘留期间
while looking you in the eye,
坐在你眼前
I could argue I did them one better.
还杀了个人 那我就比他们还厉害
There's nothing you can do to stop me.
你们无法阻止我
Adam, you need help.
安当 你需要帮助
You're sick.
你这是种病态
Let me get you I'm sick?
让我帮你 我是病态
Nobody had to follow me.
我又没逼任何人关注我
No one has to vote for Kent or Oren.
也没逼任何人给肯特或者奥伦投票
But they can't help themselves.
但是他们不能自已
They -- they want to be a part of it.
他们想参与其中
They have to watch. So...who is really sick?
他们非看不可 所以病态的到底是谁
He wasn't always like that.
他不是一直这样的
If I could go back and do it over again...
如果我可以回到过去重新来过的话
You didn't make him this way.
他变成这样不是你的错
Yeah, but I didn't stop it.
可我也没能阻止事态的发展
And now I can't stop these two guys from dying.
现在我也无法救那俩人的命
If anyone can break him, it's Detective Beckett.
能让他开口的人非贝克特警探莫属
And there's still a chance Snappamatic can help us.
而且Snappamatic或许也能帮到我们
How we doing?
进展如何
Coding's not like flipping a switch.
编码又不是按一下钮就行了
It takes a little while.
要时间的
We don't have a while, Evan.
我们没时间了 伊万
We have...15 minutes to find these guys.
我们还有十五分钟的时间
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经尽快了
Kent was working on a software patch
肯特在研究一个用来解锁
that would disable the program's privacy protocols.
隐私条款的软件补丁
And if we disable the protocols,
如果我们解锁了隐私条款
we can track where these photos are coming from?
就能追踪这些照片的来源了吗
Yes.
是的
I mean, in theory.
理论上是的
The thing is, we've never done it before.
问题是 我们从来没试过
I don't know if it'll work.
我不知道会不会成功
Our canvass didn't turn up a single witness to the abduction.
我们没有找到绑♥架♥的目击者
We're nowhere, bro.
我们毫无进展
Tell me you got something.
但愿你这边有进展
About to find out.
就快有结果了
Okay, let's do this.
好了 开始吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
System crash. We're locked out.
系统崩溃了 我们被锁住了
Well, get it back up.
重启啊
We got 15 minutes before these guys are dead.
再过十五分钟这俩人就没命了
It takes 20 minutes to reboot.
重启要二十分钟
What just happened?
发生什么事了
Whatever they were trying didn't go well. The site just crashed.
他们的尝试失败了 网站崩溃了
So there's no way to trace those feeds of Oren and Kent
我们无法追踪奥伦和肯特的所在地
and the timer will just keep counting down
而计时器将会继续倒计时
until one of them is dead?
直到他们其中一人死掉为止
It's all up to Beckett now.
现在一切都指望贝克特了
Adam, just answer one question,
安当 只要回答一个问题
and it might save your life.
也许就能救你的命
Where are Oren and Kent?
奥伦和肯特在哪
If you cops were capable of doing your jobs, you'd know.
如果你们警♥察♥有能力的话 早就找到了
And, looking back,
回头看看
maybe none of this would have ever happened.
也许这一切就都不会发生了
Look, a horrible thing was done to you.
我知道在你身上发生的事很残忍♥
But how is killing two more people going to fix that?
但是多杀两个人也于事无补呀
How is that gonna heal you? It won't.
这能治愈你吗 不能
It will.
可以
Don't you see that I've already won?
你难道没看出我已经赢了吗
I'll tell you what --
这样吧
admit that I've won and I'll give you a hint.
承认我赢了 我就给你个提示
I'll give you a chance to find Kent or Oren before...
我给你个机会找到肯特或奥伦
Fine.
好吧
You won.
你赢了
Now give me the hint.
给我提示吧
Changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Seven minutes left.
还剩七分钟
She's got to make a move, shake him up somehow.
她必须做点什么 逼他开口
She will.
她会的
Net Slayer.
网络杀手
That's evocative.
真能引起共鸣啊
I could -- I could see how you would pick that.
我能理解你为什么会选这么个名字
I picture a-a hooded figure in all black,
我能想象到一个身穿黑色连帽衫
tall, muscular, maybe carrying an ax.
又高又壮的人 没准还拿着个斧子
But you know what I don't picture, Adam?
但是你知道我想象不到什么吗 安当
What nobody pictures?
任何人都想像不到的东西
You.
你
You think that you won?
你以为你赢了吗
You haven't. Everyone else has.
你没有 别人都赢了
What do you mean, "Everyone else"?
什么意思 什么叫别人都赢了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表