Richard, it pains me to admit it, but I am in your debt.
理查德 我真不想承认 但我欠你的
Yes. Deeply. But if you'd like to start paying rent...
没错 欠不少呢 如果你愿意开始付房♥租
No, no, no. I mean I owe you a debt of gratitude.
不是的 我是说我欠你句谢谢
If you had not urged me
如果不是你敦促我
to take this audition,
去参加这个试镜
I would never have gotten this part.
我也不会得到这个角色
Now I'm off to my wardrobe fitting.
现在我要去试衣服了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Where are you off to?
你去哪啊
Oh, I signed up for an escort service. I have to meet a client.
我加入了一间三陪公♥司♥ 我要去见客户
What? A what?
什么 你说什么
I just wanted to see if you were listening.
我就是想看你到底有没有在听
I'm going to the library to study.
我要去图书馆学习
Not cool.
讨厌
Bye, Kate. Oh. Bye, bud.
再见 凯特 再见
A goodbye kiss? When did that start?
吻别 这什么时候开始的
Just now.
刚刚啊
Yeah, no, I'm as surprised as you are.
我跟你一样惊讶啊
Well, I don't know if I'm surprised.
也不算惊讶了
I mean, you are pretty lovable.
你是蛮待人亲的嘛
Well, you raised a great person, so...
你养的女儿好
Mm. You say that now. You weren't here for the beginning.
你现在这么说 开始那几年你是没看着
Next time, I will be.
下次我就能看着了
Next time?
下次
Are you saying that you're thinking about...
你是说你在考虑...
Yeah. About it, about my job,
嗯 考虑了 还有我的工作
about whether we're ready,
我们是否准备好了
if there's ever a right time.
或是这种事有没有合适的时机
There never is, but there's never a wrong time, either.
从没有合适的时机 不过也没有不合适的时机
Except maybe now. Really.
或许现在不行 不是吧
Okay, we'll talk about it later.
好了 我们回头再说
Beckett.
贝克特
So, who found the body?
谁发现的尸体
Homeless guy, Ed Turner.
流浪汉 艾德·特纳
Said he found her in this recycling bin
说他在垃圾箱里找瓶子时
when he was scavenging for bottles.
发现了尸体
We get Turner's statement?
拿到他的口供了吗
No, we haven't found him yet.
没有 还没找到人呢
He called 911 from a nearby payphone,
他用附近的付费电♥话♥报了警
but when we got here, he was already gone.
但我们赶到时 他已经走了
Obviously, she's not carrying I.D.
她显然是没带身份证明了
So, uh...I'm guessing we don't know who she is?
那么 我猜我们不知道她的身份了
Hopefully we will in a minute.
希望马上就能查到
In the meantime, I can give you a pretty good idea of how she died.
但现在 我能轻松说出死因
Manual strangulation.
勒毙
Probably 24 to 36 hours ago.
大概在24到36小时之前
Based on lividity,
从尸僵情况看
she was put in the dumpster right after she was killed.
她一死就被塞进了垃圾箱
Abrasions on her feet.
脚上有擦伤
Mud spatter on her legs.
腿上有泥点
She was running. Someone was chasing her.
她是跑过来的 有人在追她
And then caught her, killed her,
然后抓住了她 杀了她
and stuffed her in that dumpster over there.
还塞进了那边的垃圾箱
And she's wearing a nightgown.
而且她穿着睡衣
She couldn't have come from very far.
不可能从很远的地方来
I'll have unis show her photo around,
我让警员拿她的照片去排查
try to find someone who recognizes her.
看看有没有人认得她
Canvass... see if there are any witnesses
排查寻找可能
who might have seen what happened. Okay.
看到事情经过的目击者 好的
Lanie, are you okay?
蕾妮 你没事吧
Yeah. It's just something about her... something familiar.
嗯 就是她有种...熟悉感
What, like you know her?
怎么 你认识她吗
No, I definitely don't know her.
不 我绝对不认识她
If she's in the system, we can find out who she is.
如果她有案底 我们就能查清身份了
Susan Watts... born in Vestal, New York.
苏珊·瓦茨 纽约 维斯塔尔人
High-school dropout.
高中辍学
Multiple arrests...
多次被捕
Check kiting, petty larceny, bust for possession.
空头支票骗钱 轻盗窃罪 曾因持毒被抓
The last one got her sent to Albion,
最后一次被捕被送去了阿尔比恩监狱
but she was released six months ago.
但她六个月前获释了
Anything since then?
之后有什么记录吗
No, that was her last-known contact with law enforcement.
没有 那是她最后一次跟执法部门打交道了
What about known associates?
那么已知联络人呢
Maybe she was hanging out with someone that knows who killed her.
或许她的朋友知道她被谁杀了
No associates listed,
没有列出联♥系♥人
but I do have Susan Watts' address.
但我有苏珊·瓦茨的地址
Can I help you? Detective Beckett, NYPD.
有事吗 贝克特探长 纽约警局
I need to ask you a few questions about Susan Watts.
我要问你几个关于苏珊·瓦茨的问题
Why? Did something happen?
怎么 出什么事了吗
I quit smoking seven years ago,
我七年前就戒烟了
and I really want a cigarette right now.
但我现在真的很想抽一支
Katrina, when was the last time you saw Susan or talked to her?
卡特里娜 你最后见到苏珊或跟她通话是什么时候
Maybe three months ago, about the time she moved out.
大概三个月前吧 她搬出去时
She moved out?
她搬了出去
Where'd she go?
她去了哪
I don't know. She didn't stay here long.
不知道 她没住这儿多久
Less than six months.
不到六个月
Did she have any friends, boyfriends,
她有什么朋友 男朋友
people that she partied with?
或一起玩的人吗
Susan wasn't like that. Not anymore.
苏珊不是那样的人 现在不是了
I posted an ad looking for a roommate, and she answered.
我发了求室友的广♥告♥ 她回应了
She was up front that she used to be an addict,
她坦诚自己曾是瘾君子
been in prison.
蹲过监狱
But she swore she was done with all that.
但她发誓那都是过去的事了
She actually turned out to be the dream roommate.
事实证明 她还是个完美的室友呢
Go figure.
真没想到
And why did she move out?
她为什么搬走了
She got some great new job.
她得到了份很棒的新工作
What kind of job? I'm not sure,
什么工作 不清楚
but all of a sudden,
但突然间
she could afford great clothes and a way nicer place,
她就买♥♥得起好衣服 住得起好公♥寓♥了
so off she went. I was happy for her.
所以她走了 我替她开心
Seemed like she had really turned her life around.
感觉她真的扭转了人生
What else can you tell me about this new job?
你还了解这份新工作的什么情况
Who did she work for?
她为谁工作
She never told me.
她没说过
She was actually kind of secretive about it.
她对此还挺神秘的
So, the canvass isoming up empty.
排查毫无结果
There's no sign of Ed Turner, dude who called 911.
既找不到艾德·特纳 那个报♥警♥的
No witnesses, and no one who knows Susan Watts,
没有目击者 也没人认识苏珊·瓦茨
which is weird,
这很奇怪
because why would she be running down that alley in her jams
因为她如果不是就住在附近
if she didn't live in the neighborhood?
又怎么会穿着睡衣在小巷里跑
You know what else is weird?
知道还有什么奇怪吗
I can't find anything on this job that she had.
我完全查不到她的这份工作
No W-2s or 1099s?
没有报税单什么的吗
or social security withholding,
也没有社保扣款
so she must've been paid in cash.
她的工资肯定是用现金结算的
So maybe her job was illegal,
也许她做的是非法工作
and that might be part of the reason she was killed.
也许这就是她被杀的原因之一
The only reference I found regarding employment
我找到的唯一与就业有关的资料
was a place called NewStart Horizons.
是一个叫"新起点视野"的地方
Sounds like a diet plan.
听着像节食计划似的
You would think so,
按理说是的
Uh, but it's a job-placement organization
不过这其实是个
for women who've been incarcerated
为坐过牢的女性介绍工作的组织
based right here in the city.
总部就在本市
Susan met with them when they visited the prison.
他们去监狱探视时认识了苏珊
So maybe they placed her in that job,
也许就是他们为她安排了那份工作
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表