我又画了个愤怒的热狗
I drew another angry hot dog.
这次他在海滩
This time, he's at the beach,
在对一只鲸鱼生气
and he's furious at a whale.
我给她写了首鼓励的三行诗
I wrote her an inspirational haiku.
"坚持住 露易丝
"Hang in there, Louise.
我知道现在不好过 但一切会"
I know it's tough right now, but things are...
等等 不止三行
Oh, wait, that's not a haiku.
他们派了人看门
They put a guard on the door.
我试下转移他注意力
I'll try to distract him
你把纸条塞进去
while you slip the notes under.
你好 布兰卡先生
Hey, Mr. Branca...
-别别别别 别呆在这儿 -真是的
- No, no, no, no, no, keep moving. - Damn.
舒娜老师要去洗手间
Ms. Schnur had to use the restroom
让我看着门
and told me to watch this door.
没人能进 没人能出
No one in, no one out.
讨厌
Shoot.
但如果有酷小孩拿着纸条
But if two cool kids had notes
或者好玩的食物图片
or pictures of funny foods,
我也许可以开个小差
I might look up here for a second,
他们可以趁没人看见
and they could slide them
把东西塞进去
under the door without anyone seeing.
我抬头咯
Looking up, up, up, up, up...
我们怎么知道是不是说我们
Well, how do we know if that's our situation?
吉恩 我觉得是说我们
Gene, I think that is our situation.
我刚说的是酷小孩吗 改成慢小孩好了
Did I say "Cool kids"? Let's say slow kids.
-是我们 -你能再抬次头吗
- That's us! - Could you look up again?
抬头
Looking up...
-多谢 布兰卡先生 -我不认识你们
- Thanks, Mr. Branca. - I don't know you!
洒了点胡椒出来
Knocked some peppers out.
我把它们戳回去
I'm just gonna poke 'em back in.
不不不不 泰迪 别戳食物
No, no, no, no, Teddy, don't poke the food.
我只是想把他们弄回去
I'm just sticking 'em back in here.
-进去吧 -你在干什么 别 泰迪
- Get in there, guys. - What are you doing? No, Teddy.
进去啊 快点
Get back in there, come on.
我都不知道你有没有洗手
I don't even know if you washed your hands.
你不该摸食物的
You shouldn't be touching the food.
洗手 我又不是外科医生 鲍鲍
Washed my hands? I'm not a surgeon, Bobby.
我们只剩几单了
We only have a few more orders.
再坚持一会儿
Just keep it together for a little bit longer.
天哪 你流了好多汗
God, you are really sweating.
是有点出汗
Yeah, I'm dripping a little.
但没滴到食物里 没滴很多
Not in the food. Much.
我的眼睛
My eyes!
-咋了咋了 -我的眼睛
- What? What, what? What? - My eyes!
我把胡椒沾到眼睛里了
Oh, I got jalapeno in my eyes!
你这里的洗眼急救站在哪
Where's your emergency eyewash station?
什么 我们没啥洗眼急救站
What? We don't have an emergency eyewash station.
你都要求我洗手
Oh, Princess Wash-Your-Hands
结果连个洗眼急救站都没有吗
doesn't have an emergency eyewash station?!
我看不见了 鲍勃 我要怎么办
I can't see, Bob! What am I supposed to do now?
我去上菜好了
Just let me take those out.
不 等等 鲍勃
No, wait. Bob!
我其他的感官开始发挥作用了
My other senses are coming up.
你继续烤 我可以的
Stay on the grill. I can do this.
我甚至比以前更灵敏了
I'm more alive now than I've ever been before.
-我的天 -谁点的多加胡椒的
- Oh, boy. - Who had extra jalapenos?
我看不见你 说句话
I can't see you. Use your voice.
我记得你的声音
I'll remember your voice.
大家都说句话
Everyone say something!
天哪
Oh, my God.
要疯了 他在一步步逼近我们
This is crazy. He's closing in on us.
难道他能闻到我们吗
Can he smell us?
我能
I can. Whew.
他就在我们和出口之间
And he's between us and the exit.
我的意思是 我们被困住了
I mean, we're trapped in here.
我们应该跳海吗
Should we just jump into the ocean?
然后和世界说再见吗 也许吧
And end it all? Maybe.
不 然后游到岸上去
No, swim to shore.
不 太恶心了
Oh. No, gross.
那我们怎么办
So what should we do?
我怎么让我们陷入了这种局面
I can't believe I got us into this mess.
就是说啊 这印证了我的观点
Yeah, exactly. This is what I've been saying!
你想为我做点好事
You tried to do something nice for me,
结果拖累了自己
and it bit you in the ass.
你肯定办不成烘培义卖♥♥了
You're gonna lose the bake sale.
所以我们就根本不该帮别人
This is why you shouldn't help people ever!
不 听我说
No! You listen to me.
你是个好人 露易丝 我也是
You're a good person, Louise, and so am I.
好人要做好事
And good people do what's right
即使会像傻♥逼♥一样被拖累
even if it bites them in the ass.
那啥 别说傻♥逼♥ 说傻蛋
I mean the you-know-what. Don't say "Ass," Say "Bum."
听着 我们这么做
Listen, here's what we're gonna do.
我们去自首
We’re gonna turn ourselves in
告诉他带你出来
and I'm gonna tell him breaking you out of school
是我的主意
was all my idea, and then
这样你应该不至于被校内停课一个月
maybe you won't get suspension for a week.
但烘培义卖♥♥怎么办
But what about the bake sale?
我并不是非得办一场漂亮的烘培义卖♥♥
Well, I have other passions
好在柯琳·卡菲罗那张公认精致的脸庞前
besides planning an amazing bake sale
放声大笑
and laughing in Colleen Caviello's
我也有其它兴趣爱好
conventionally attractive face.
还有一个办法
Okay, here's another idea.
我们分头行动 我往他那个方向跑
We split up and I run right at him.
期间尽量找掩护
I'll find cover where I can,
如果我交上狗屎运
and I got to get real lucky,
成功从他眼皮底下逃了出去
but if I can get past him,
那我还能先他一步赶回学校
I can get back to school before he does.
什么 不行 你一定会被发现的
What? No. You'll definitely get caught.
不 我可能会被发现
No, I'll probably get caught,
但你一定能保住筹办烘培义卖♥♥的资格
but you'll definitely keep that bake sale.
不 别那样做
Nope. No. You're not doing that. No.
好吧好吧
Sure, sure, I-I know.
我就随便说说
I'm just, you know, Spitballing.
想把我们
Just throwing things out there.
解救出这困局
Just trying to solve this predicament.
老妈 我说个事你可别被吓到
Oh, Mom, don't panic,
你胸上是有只蜜蜂吗
but is that a bee in your boobs?
胸上有只蜜蜂
A bee in my boobs!
我的胸 天呐
Oh, my boobs! Oh, my God!
天呐 什么情况
Oh, God! Oh. What the... ?
露易斯这个无私的小鬼
That selfless little stinker.
加油露易斯
Come on, Louise.
那些不是老鹰 是海鸥
Those aren't eagles, they're seagulls.
我刚说啥来着
What did I say?
我想画面部彩绘
I want to get my face painted.
不不不
No, no, no.
我们不是来玩的
We're not here to have fun.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你不幸福吗 菲利普
Are you joyless, Phillip?
别又来那一套 妈
Don't start that again, Mother!
-借过借过 -天呐天呐
- Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me! - Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
你从来不让我画彩绘
You never let me get my face painted.
才不是那样
That is just not true.
好样的 福旺德老师
Yes! Oh, hey, Mr. Frond.
这就是你母亲吧 您好 我是琳达
This must be your mother. How are you? I'm Linda.
你好 琳达
Hello, Linda.
我的一只脚长了六片嵌甲
I had six ingrown toenails.
我听说了 很神奇
I heard. That is fascinating.
琳达 怎么会在这儿看到你
Linda. Funny seeing you here.
我刚才好像看到露易斯了
I thought I saw Louise just now.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表