让我喘一会儿先
Give me a sec.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我来这儿是要说出
I came here to say the stuff that needs saying
你没胆说的话
that you didn't have the guts to say so I'm gonna!
虽然只是个小男孩 我要打911了
I know he's just a little boy, but I'm calling 9-1-1.
-不行 -喂
- No. - Hey.
你得听完他的话
You are gonna listen to him.
吉恩是我朋友 但我背弃了他
Gene's my friend, and I betrayed him.
他有话要讲 我们都得听着
And he's gonna talk, and we're all gonna listen.
但如果我一会出神 那是因为
And if I tune out a little, it's only because
我已经大概知道他要说什么
I know most of what he's about to say.
行吧 我给你两分钟
All right, fine, you-you've got two minutes.
谢谢你 费迪
Thanks, Ferdie.
是这样 我真的很喜欢冲天小胖
Look, I really care about Chunky Blast Offs.
可你们改变了它 把它变得超难吃
And you people changed them, and now they taste gross
让包装上的宇航员变得好吓人
and the astronaut guy looks creepy.
我相信你们一定有你们愚蠢的理由
I'm sure you have your dumb reasons,
但以前的飞天小胖太好吃了
but the original Chunky Blast Offs used to taste so good
它对我意义非凡
and meant so much to me.
如今却一去不返
And now that they're gone,
我的灵魂都变得不再完整
I feel like a part of me went with them.
你是想说童年不完整吗
Are you trying to say a part of your childhood went away?
是吗 我不知道 别打断我的精彩演讲
Oh, I don't know... Hey, man, I was on a roll.
好吧 抱歉抱歉 你继续
All right, sorry, sorry. Just continue.
你们把快乐带给成千上万的孩子
You people bring happiness to millions of kids.
可现在感觉就像你们放弃了我们
But then it's like you gave up on us.
关于放弃我正好略知一二
And I know a little something about giving up.
直到几天前
Until a few days ago,
我一直被人说是个有头无尾的人
I was known as a chronic giver-upper.
你是想说有始无终吗
Are you trying to say "Quitter"?
有完没完
Please!
难道你们都不记得
Don't you people remember what it's like
面对自己最爱的糖果是什么感受了吗
to care about your favorite candy?
穿西装
Or have you been dressing up in business suits
喝"商务"水的时间太久
and drinking business water for so long
你们是不是早忘记那种感觉了
that you don't even remember?
这就是一般的水
This is just water, just normal...
"商务"水是啥
I don't know what "Business water" Is.
你 戴眼镜那个
You, guy with the glasses.
你上一次吃自己设计的糖果
When was the last time you even ate
是什么时候
one of the candies you make?
我 我不知道 一年前么 两年
I-I don't know, a year? Maybe two?
一年 不可思议
A year? That's crazy!
你呢 戴海龟胸针的女士
What about you, lady with the turtle pin?
几个月前吧
A couple months ago, maybe?
-你最喜欢的是什么糖 -不知道
- What's your favorite candy? - I don't know.
-我没想过这个问题 -想想 想想
- I haven't given it any thought. - Come on, come on!
回忆下你小的时候
Just think back when you were a kid,
那时你还没像现在这样冷漠无情
before you were this soulless...
说话注意点
Watch it.
快想 你知道答案的
Come on, you know the answer.
-"该死的"巧克力棒 -很好
- A Goshdarnit Bar! - Ah! Good!
你呢
What about you?
星星点点
Sp-Sprickle-Sprackles.
继续 继续想
Go on, dig in!
这边的气氛
Wow. This is really different
和财务室差太多了
than the accounting office.
来啊 找回你们的童心
Come on, be a kid again!
抱歉 我貌似打到某人的头了
Sorry, I just hit someone in the head.
是我 但没关系 没啥大不了
It was me. It's fine. It's not a big deal.
-你眼睛都流血了 -谁要站在我这边
- Your eye is bleeding. - So, who's with me?!
让飞天小胖回来
Let's change Chunky Blast Offs back!
-我加入 -我也加入
- I second it. - I third.
-万岁 -你说服我了
- Hooray! - You changed my opinion.
好吧 看来我们最后还是要换回
All right. Well, it looks like we'll be changing back
以前的飞天小胖
to the original Chunky Blast Offs after all.
一致通过
It's unanimous.
真棒
Yes.
太好了 简直不敢相信
Yes! Ha-ha! I can't believe it!
-干得漂亮 吉恩 -好耶
- Atta-way, Gene! - Hoorah. Huzzah.
-吉恩这是成功了吗 -好像是的
- Did Gene really just do that? - Looks like it.
艾尔 给我算下换回
Al, get me a cost breakdown and a timeline
原来的配方和包装需要的成本和时间
for putting the old formula and the packaging back online.
没问题 我算算
Sure. I can estimate that.
成本应该在
It's gonna be, uh, somewhere between
1500万到2000万之间
15 and 20 million dollars.
那不换了
Oh, then forget it.
-换 不了 -好吧
- That's... no. - All right.
你做得很好 你应该感到自豪 吉恩
You did great in there, Gene. You should feel proud.
你坚持到了最后
You saw it through. You kept with it.
可是我们失败了
Yeah, but we failed.
不 是你失败了吉恩
No, Gene, you failed.
不不
No, no.
你简直大获全胜
You totally nailed it.
你提醒了那些西装革履的人
You reminded those suit-bags
对糖果公♥司♥来说最重要的是什么 孩子
what really matters to a candy company: kids.
-还有利润 -还有利润
- And money. - And money.
对了 我们仓库里还有
Hey, we've got, like, 20, 30,000 old formula
大概两三万块飞天小胖
Chunky Blast Offs in the warehouse.
你想要吗
You want 'em?
想
Ah, yeah.
我感觉超棒 你们呢
I feel good. Do you guys feel good?
我心脏跳的好厉害
Oh, my heart's beating like crazy.
不过应该没事儿 我们走吧 我开车
I'm sure it's fine. Let's go. I'll drive.
看看 够你吃到20几岁了
Look at that thing. It's gonna last you into your 20s.
-我赌一个月 -我赌一星期
- I give it a month. - I give it a week.
那我会在这箱子里度过这一星期
And I will spend that week in this box.
麻烦帮我把我的邮件转送到这里来
Please forward my mail to this address.
-吉恩 给我一块 -不要
- Gene, give me one. Give me one. - No! No.
-给我 快给我 -不给
- Give it! Give it to me! - No.
*想来点儿巧克力*
*In the mood for a little chocolate*
*飞天小胖吃不腻*
*I want more of that chunky rocket*
*快施展你的魔力*
*Do what you do to me*
*大块又给力*
*So good and so chunky*
*准备好飞天了吗*
*Ready to blast off*
*飞天*
*Blast off*
*飞天*
*Blast off*
*小胖小胖飞天*
Chunky, Chunky Blast Off *
*飞天*
*Said Blast Off*
*小胖小胖飞天*
Chunky, Chunky Blast Off *
*飞天*
*Yeah, Blast Off*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表